CHAPTER 6

She is a freakin gangster?!

 

 

The first day at new school was very tense because a lot of questions that must be answered among classmates, but fortunately with her ass face maybe only her left and right side friends who ask her some questions...

And this school deserves a thumbs up that the quality of this school is pretty good, the way the teacher teaches with the material presented is quite good and fortunately, her brain is very blessed by God so that she is very easy to absorb all new lessons and those left on the first day.

 

-BACK TO STARLIGHT-

Seonji puts her bag on the bed and goes straight to the bathroom to take a shower and relax for a while. During her shower, she began to wonder some of the things that had happened while she was at school.

"Hmm, why does the headmaster know the nickname, is it possible that the VJ told him, but it is also impossible that VJ told him. He even not related to me,  ... and also what Mina said, look like tonight I think I might stay up to explore information related to this school "

 

At night, Seonji searched for as much information as possible about her new school and could not help thinking that this school turned out to have many branched secrets. 

"hmm, it turns out that the majority of students who are in this school are children of high-ranking state officials, and also important people who most cannot be bothered because they have power and money. Wow, surely the school has a large safe filled by so much money, but somehow, I have bad thoughts with students in the Exo area, it seems like they have more secrets kept by the school "

Seonji began to browse the school's website to see the names of students at the school, but a strange thing happened that Seonji could not access all matters relating to EXO and OLYMPUS.

"well if I'm not" allowed "it looks like AJ can help"

Seonji starts taking her favorite laptop given by VJ.

She also began to crack down on her school website and for some reason, it was very difficult and she had not been able to heck their firewall in 40 minutes.

"waah their defenses wall are quite thick, and now I am starting to have interest with this school, should I call VJ to help me..”

And suddenly the phone ring and startled Seonji.

She also took her phone on the desk lamp sleep.

"Ehh VJ? Lucky me then ... Supp ..."

"You don't you dare to play around with this school, don't mess around, live calmly in your new school."

"What do you mean? I don't know" Seonji pretended not to know what was she talking about.

"Don't think I’m stupid Sonji, just because I'm not there, you can freely do something stupid. You're using your favorite laptop to check the school website system, right?"

"wow, VJ now I'm quite impressed with you, how can you know that, wow, are you one of the gods in this world who is guarding me?" answered seonji with laughter

"I'm serious Ji, I want you to be calm in this school. And I don't want them to know your true identity because I've been struggling to get you into that school."

"I just.."

"Ji, I don't want my best friend to be taken by her parents and made a toy by them. I'm here trying my best not to attract the attention of your parents and their subordinates."

"okay vero ... I stop now .. thank you for everything .. lafyu"

"okay I hang up okay, an international call is bruuhh, byee"

“Well now… what should I do…”

Seonji closed her laptop and decided to get some enough sleep because the next day will be a hard time for her.

 

-NEXT MORNING-

Seonji stood looking at the gate of her large school and began to think of a strange strategy like she usually did in the new circle of life.

"Looks like from now on I have to get used to this extreme atmosphere, this school really can't be bothered because it's already seen that this school is under the supervision of a very very powerful authority."

When she walked into the school area and she realized that the school gate and the star building were very far away on foot because it had been 5 minutes since she passed the gate but she was still walking and had not yet reached the front of the star building.

"Arghh why is this school so big? So troublesome! It looks like tomorrow I have to buy a vehicle to make it easy for me to commute to school"

when she was walking, suddenly there was a car clone that startled her and made her fall. But it wasn't stoped or helped or apologized but the car still drove past her  and turned toward the Olimpus and Exo area.

"Damn what a jerk ... license plate number ... 1214 .. damn what a bad luck do i have in this school" 

 

She rearranged her uniform and continued walking towards her new school building.

And as she had guessed that as soon as she entered the building, there are bunch of  the sounds that were not pleasant to hear. But Seonji knows that it's only stupid people who waste time on useless things. When she arrived in her class and put her bag and book, and as she sat on her chair she felt something sore in her knee area and was not surprised that her knee was bleeding. She was cursing herself for not having her  emergency bag so she had to go to the toilet to clean the dirty blood.

Whether it's really Seonji's bad luck or she was unlucky, but when she walked to the toilet someone pushed her  from behind so that made her fall for the second time that morning. When she looks back who dares to push her, all she sees is a group of women who laugh out loud at their behavior.

"What a day God, what a a blessing day today." she tried to get up but the pain in her knee began to weaken her leg.

"What a , just stand up bruh damn what a weak girl" she even began to curse her weak body now.

but when her  feet want to fall again, someone catches her from behind and helps her stand up.

"Heyy, do you need help?"