CHAPTER 2

She is a freakin gangster?!

 

 

The manager starts and takes Seonji to his office, and she follows him from behind. On their way to the manager's office, Seonji deliberately slowed down her legs so she was now behind the man. She saw how similar this man was to his brother from behind and there was a desire to hug him. Unconsciously a drop of water fell on her cheek, she missed her brother very much and at once she realized that the man in front of her was not her brother so she accelerated his way to balance his steps with him.

Not until 5 minutes, they arrived in front of the manager's office, she was invited to enter and immediately sat on the sofa that was available.

Seonji was fascinated by the contents of the office room from the manager, she began to walk around his office.

it is seen that the Office looks very simple but very elegant and has an artistic value that is quite unique and it makes Seonji very impressed with the feel of this room.

"You have good taste in the interior," Seonji said

"Thank you, this is just a hobby. I hope you feel comfortable here"

Even though he responded by just smiling.

"So before we start our transaction ... can I ask you a few questions?"

"Yes, of course."

"Is there a reason why you're impressed with buying this luxury penthouse?"

"Actually there is no special reason. I just want to have a peaceful life"

"I know, but why is Starlight ?? There are still many VIP rooms here. The best of the best. But why did you choose Starlight? Because no one wants to buy this penthouse. They only rent it for 1 week for maximum."

"If I tell you that my father ordered someone to take me back home and they might harass me. And I think they will force me to do something they want. And I think the best way to end this problem is to kill myself, but if I do that, I certainly lose in their eyes, so I decide to fight them in my own way Is that enough for you? "

This man remained silent and pondered something.

"Soo, with your words, you escaped from your father and hid in this place?"

"arguably like that"

"You can buy this penthouse on one condition, don't tell anyone about this penthouse"

"But why should I keep it a secret for everyone?"

"For your information, nobody knows about The Starlight Penthouse. Like nothing ... except for the government and you ..."

"So basically this penthouse doesn't exist"

"You can say that."

"Well it's easy for me, but I have to know more about this penthouse and I want to make a deal for you"

"What is that .."

....

Soonji looks around at her new and very large residence for her who lives alone now. She was on the top floor of the 30th floor and in 1214, it was the perfect place for her, had 5 main bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, and a balcony.

She was quite impressed with the interior of her new home now, and she began to think of everything she had to change and what she had to maintain in this new home.
it was clear that she would make all of her new house soundproof and one of the bedrooms was turned into her favorite place to clear her head, the library, not forgetting to start designing a special room for her hobby that she loved very much. for her, this room is his playground if she is bored.

 (Bed Room 1) (Bed Room 2)

 (Bed Room 3)

 (Bathroom 1) (Bathroom 2)

 (Kitchen)  (secret room)

 (Balcony) 

 (Rest Area)  (Library)


She remembered the gift given by the secret service when she was 9 years old. When she was trained by Yifan secretly - without the knowledge of parents, Seonji began to have achievements in this field.
Come to think of it, she can't be considered a gangster but a secret agent to catch criminals there.
"Why did I just realize now ??"
But because she knew, she was called a gangster among other gangsters because for others she was a monster who had no feelings. But for one and two things she uses her talent just for her personal pleasure. She has been a monster for the past 3 years. She was fired unsatisfied by the secret service because of her arbitrary behavior.
"Well, at least I'm out of there, I have talent that other people don't have"
she immediately contacted her best friend and told her all of her new plans.


Seonji is lying in her new bed, in her new home. Everything is new, there is no memory in this house. There are no happy memories that can make Seonji smile.
Seonji just looked at the roof of her room and thought of everything. Without her realizing Yifan's memories would return to her memory. Her tears fell and wet her cheeks. quietly her tears fell and she cried.
"Oppa ... I need you now ... I can't stand it anymore. Seonji shouts.
"I hate eomma and appa. I really hate those who make us part" She ruffled her hair.
Now she looks like a stressed person.
5 minutes later, the cry began to disappear and she began to calm down. There is a sound from the telephone. sHe wiped away the remaining tears on her cheeks and looked at her cellphone. She got a text from a good friend about her  new school.
* I found the perfect school for you. This is SK HighSchool. You can start tomorrow. Your uniform will arrive soon, maybe now ... good luck * and then she hears the doorbell.
She opened the door, she found a box with a letter on it. When she opened it, it was a full school uniform, a pair of shoes, bags, and more. And then she took the letter. When she read it, she just took the box and entered the room.
* Hey, bastard, get ready for the next battle. I hope you can win this game now *s
Se put the box next to her and went to her bed and went to bed. She is very tired and needs good sleep for tomorrow. Where all new life will begin