CHAPTER 3

She is a freakin gangster?!

 

-Next Day-

Soonji’s now seeing her new school. Standing looking at the gate of his very large new school, like the entrance to a magnificent palace like the one in fairy tales.

She looked at the school gate with her flat face and reminded her not to ask for help from her friend who was very contrary to her criteria.

She lowered his head and exhaled a long breath and made a note in her head in addition

* aiisshh why did you choose a school like this? I can be easily caught here. Oh..eonnie-eonnie ... I have to avoid all kinds of rumors as much as possible or that will plunge me into temptation. Oke Seonji relax, you can do this….strange mode .. ACTIVATE *

 (this is what you wear to the school)
 

Soonji immediately walked into his new school area, and along the way she could only curse her friend in her heart for choosing a school like this. She lowering her head and trying not to make eye contact with everyone who from the start had looked at her like a wild animal. As she walked past the large school hall, Soonji heard many negative whispers.

"Who is she ... how dare she go to this school"

"What are you doing here? You are damaging the image of our school"

"Look at her clothes ... what's wrong with her?"

* Aarrghhh this is what I hate if I go to SUPER DUPER ELLITE SCHOOL *

Soonji ignoring all the insult whispers. But then she stopped when he heard a whisper that made her angry.

"She doesn't deserve to live in this world, sorry for parents who gave birth to her"

* Shut your mouth or you will meet AJ *

While walking towards the principal's office there were several people who faced her.

"EH what are you doing here? You already know where you belong dog. Getting out of here you don't deserve to go to this school” shouted one of the girls

"Yes, you don't deserve to be this school" * slapped * one of the girls slapped Soonji's cheek.

* Oh your girl made a big mistake *

"Okay, girls stop immediately, go to your class now," said a man.

Finally everyone entered their own class. And they left the corridor in a large hall.

Soonji glances at who is shouting, but unfortunately is not found to see who insulted her..

 When Soonji glanced, she saw a very interesting man.

 (imagine he is walking toward you)

 * sure he is one of the kingka here * Soonji thought, because it was s een from his appearance it must be one of his kingka. Soonji glanced at the man once more.

* His face is calm, his skin is white, he's also handsome ... his lips ... ehh wait ... what ... !!. * Soonji stopped her daydream when the man's voice was heard in Soonji's ears.

 

"Hmmm you must be Soonji, move from Hong Kong right ?!" the boy asked as they walked towards Soonji.

"Ahhh ... ne ...?!" Soonji answered while bending her body 90 '.

"Finally I found you, I looked for you, where did you go? Aren’'t you go to the principal's office?"

"Aaahh I want to go there sumbaenim but there are those people who blocked my path" Soonji replied while bowing her head.

"Ahhh are you alright..? Did any of them do anything bad to you? "

"No, no..,. They did not do a bad thing to me "

"If you said so ... come on lets go to the principle's room"

So both of them go to principle's office, as she walked to the office no one dare to start the convertation.

"Soo what is the reason why you get into this school when second semester, in the month of february, in the 2nd week, and just on the 2nd day .. is there any intention behind the number 2 .." asked this guy with a little joking tone

"No reason .. i just did" answer seonji with short.

"So you are the type of girl who like to stay quite and enjoy their time alone rether then having fun with other people ... am i right?"

Seonji did not answer the last question from this guy. Without they realized the headroom of the school already in front of their eyes.

"Just go inside, the principle must be waiting for you. I'm gonna go back to my class "

"Ne thank you sunbaenim" while bowing 90 *

The man turned his body  and walked to his class, but his steps stopped  and turned back to Seonji while saying,

"Oh btw ... my name is Kim Junmyeon or you can call me Suho. I hope we can get along together " Suho said with a smile and then back and walk toward the class.

Seonji knocked the headmaster's room and went inside. When she is inside the room, she was greeted by a man who looked young to be the head of the school. He looked like approximately 30 years old.

 

He was standing in front of the window holding a cup and it seemed he was looking at the activities of the student from his office.

"You must be the new transfer student. Park Seonji, am i right "

"Ne"

"Please take a sit"

Seonji just headed for a navy blue sofa and sat down politely. The school principal sat in front of Seonji while holding a black folder containing Seonji's registration letter.

"Soo Seonji, in this paper said you are the best from your previous school. And you are good at art and sport. Am i right? "

* Whaattt !!! The heck Unnieeeee ..... andwaeeee. Why are you doing this to me !! "