CHAPTER 1

She is a freakin gangster?!

 

 

Soonji  got off the plane with her flat face * aigoo I hope they do not find me here *

Soonji went straight to the taxi and headed straight to Han River, why Soonji chose Han River? Because her brother often tells how pretty Han River in the afternoon. She also remembered all the things her brother had told her. After she arrived at the Han River, Soonji directly walk around the river and sit on the grass while remembering his past

-FLASHBACK-

"Gege ... where are you?"

"Gege is in the Bathroom"

Soonjipun direct to the bathroom, when the bathroom door open

"BOOOOO !!!"

"Oh MY GAlAXY .... aaaiigooo Jji you scared me okay" while Jiji's hair

"What if Gege get heart attack ... do you want Gege to die?"

"Noo .. I do not want gege to die ... Gege not scared right?" Asked little Soonji

.... Yifan was still silent, pretending to ignore Soonji

"Gege ... sorry * Pouting *

"Gege ... oppa ... mianhae .."

"Aaahhh kyeopta !!" Yifan replied as he pinched Soonji's chubby cheeks

"Ahhh Gege it's hurt you know"

"(Hahahaha han ge ai)"

-END OF FLASHBACK -

Without she realized Soonji’s  tears came out from eyes

"Andwae ... I must be strong .. I am not Jiji anymore"

Soonji went to find a place to live for her occupied. A place where no one knows where she is. A place to live that can keep her life secret. A place to live that can hide her from the outside world.

Soonji wants to but the most famous apartment in the country... not because the apartment have the most complete and technologically modern facility. But because this Apartment has entered the list of the most secure apartment in the eyes of VJ.

" May I help you?"

"Give me the best room," Soonji said with her poker face ( -_-)

"w.what.."     

" Are you deaf ?"

"eh.. no.."

" So give me the best room NOW "

"  A.are you sure.., we still have a normal class room here.. would you prefer to buy that."

" Hey ahjuma, do you think I'm joking now...I'm not in the mood to make you laugh..."

The receptionist was still not convinced by the words of Seonji because she knows that Seonji is still a high school student.

"How about dulax room miss?"

"No, I want the best room in here. I heard that there is a VVIP room in here. What is called ... Starlight penthouse ... I want that room "

"Hmm ... can you wait for a second miss? I want to call my boss first"

She makes a phone call with her boss.

"Boss... there is a little girl who wants to buy starlight penthouse..can you please check this boss?"

"I know it just ... she just a little girl..alright boss"

"The manager will be in here in 5 minutes, can you wait a little bit miss?"

"Yeah yeah .. whatever .."

So Seonji goes to the sofa next to the table with a grumpy face. She's not mad, she just tired that's all. when she still in her thought, the manager comes.

"Excuse me miss, are you the one who want to buy Starlight Penthouse?"

Seonji finally wakes up from her daydream. And when she turned her head she saw the most beautiful creature that God ever made. Tall, white, cute, handsome and he is very HOT

" May I help you miss" A   young man standing in front of her.

" I don't need your help actually, she is the one who needs your help. not me" pointing to the old receptionist.

"Mrs. Lee is there any problem in here. "

" Sir this young lady wants the best suit in here. But I just can't give her because....isn't it too expensive for her"

While his worker explaining her problem, he just nodding his head.

Soonji can't wait anymore, she is been waiting for ages.

"Hey i can't wait anymore okay,i still have some work to do. Here my card, just give me the damn price and we all done"

The young man and the old lady surprised by her action.

Seonji tries not to give him a smile. sHe's trying to maintain her poker face.

"I Apologise..So about the penthouse .. how about we discuss this at my office"

......