CHAPTER 5

She is a freakin gangster?!

 

 

All-day long Seonji was constantly thinking about Mina’s words. 

* Do they exist? I think VJ will keep me away from those things like that. I know that she must already know about this. But why did she still want to put me in this school? Unnie ... what game are you trying to get me into ?? I hate this kind of game *.

Because she was bored in the class and some kids said that the teacher was absent so she decided to look around her new school. She also realized that this school was very enormous. They have very complete facilities. Like an indoor and outdoor pool. The basketball courts, the football fields, and it turns out there is an archery field as well. 

“Well now I’m questioning how she can manage to get this school’s application and how did she even pay me to enrolling in this school? Like can she just find in the countryside or well just a normal school instead… what a ”

She just walks around the Star Building, because that's what the principal has told her. While she was walking, she saw the EXO building area. The building looks very elegant. It’s soo different from other buildings. But when she saw no one student from the Exo who roam the school area, she wanted to explore the Exo area, but she was stopped by Mina.

"Seonji-ah, where are you going?"

"I was bored, soo I decided to go for a walk"

"Do not tell me you want to go inside Exo's area??"

"Yeah ... what's wrong with that idea?"

"Hell no, don’t you  dare to take a step to that area"

"Why ?? Are not we students in this school. The building is also one of the facilities of this school. Automatically we have the rights to see the other building. "

"You do not know anything about that building. Did not the principal warn you? "

"Where did you know the principal forbade me around the building?"

"Because you are special Seonji. I know from the beginning your purpose here "

* What she knows .... !!!!! Damn, what should I do ?? *

"What do you mean?"

"I know that you are...you're Mr. Choi secret daughter  right?"

"WHAT !!"

"Hahaha you have to see your facial expression is very funny"

"What do you mean by that ?? I'm not principle's secret daughter "

"You are not ?? I think you are the one .. almost all-star student think that you are the one. "

"Why everyone thinks like that?"

"Because unlike the usual new child, you come in the second semester, in the second month of the year and the second week on the second day of this month..and you also the second new kid who magically enroll to this school like what wrong with you and number two girl?? Well, basically you are weird actually. Not soo many students can get easily enroll in this school"

“Eehhh... I don’t know…”

“First of all, this school is a hella freak in expensive, just look around you girl, this school gets tons of money from the richest family. And the second is if you enter through scholarship it is a hella difficult dream… let me keep this simple.

*well I do know this school is expensive like look at the building dude, this is not a simple luxury school and please I do have a money , don’t underestimate me* but Seonji keep listening to Mina

“Well there are 3 types of students in here, one is the dumb idiot, but hella rich kid. Second is a smartass introvert unique kid, and third is a hella mix from both side, a smart unique with abilities like us” * Aahhh maybe that’s why Suho asked my like that*

"And also the principal directly informs all teachers that a new child is coming. And also he himself who escorted you to your class earlier. Oh, I think the principle Choi already has a wife and have children the same age as us. And we think you are his son because from his treatment to you is very different from other students "

"Aahhh is that so .. btw do you know where if he has a wife and has children the same age as us?"

"Because we've seen him with a woman and a girl at Lotte World. So that's what makes us think that he's married "

"My dear guys this .."

"So you are not his daughter right?"

" of course not"

"But why do I feel that he knows you very much? Are you sure you never knew the principal? "

"I guess I'm sure."

"If like that surely tomorrow your name will be clean again,"

They walked out of the Exo building. While walking Seonji is also thinking about what just happened. Because while in the headroom of the school, he mentioned his nickname when he was a child. And only yifan knows her nickname

* what's wrong with these people?. This school is soo weird and heck even this school has a lot of mystery…..Why he can know about my nickname. Who are you? Where am i? What is going on unnie? Well, I think I must directly ask him *