CHAPTER 4

She is a freakin gangster?!

 

 

"Soo seonji, in this paper you are the best from your previous school. And you are good at art and sport. Am I right? "

* Whaattt !!! The heck Unnieeeee ..... andwaeeee. Why are you doing this to me !! "

......

"well ….You can say that sir," she said it with a quiet voice

"What sport do you best at?"

"ehhhh.... well I like all sport, but I think I'm best at basketball and swimming"

"I can see it clearly and why are you not mention it an about martial art? I can see many achievement in martial art here"

*The heck are you telling me this....* she going crazy because of VJ

"It's just a hobby sir, nothing more than that"

"how about art? what type of art do you like?"
* you V, i"m not really into art and here I am the best student in art.. (-_-)*

"Sir I'm not the best in art but I like drawing and photography"

"That's great, you are qualified in scholarship that we have in this school.  We're going to give you a scholarship and your class is going to be in Star Class"

* Scholarship ...? And star class .. ?? What the heck .... what game are you trying to get me in unnie ...? *

“Eehh…. Sir but I don’t enroll in this school with scholarship program” trying to make an n excuse 

“I see a high potential that you will be great with this scholarship, and btw it will help your economic”

*ahh well my economic is not that bad tho... But it’s okay*

"Let me you to your class"

So the principle walked you to your new class. It's located in front of the soccer field that surrounded by a lot of trees. There are 3 main buildings in this school. And every building has different types of building and it looks like every building has its charm. The classroom is different from other classes. And the other class is bigger than the others. I think every building has a special function. And by the look of CCTV, these 3 buildings have maximum security.

"Sir ... what's the difference between a regular class and this class?"

"Ahh you notice the difference, see you are good at this little detail that we have. For the new student like you,  You fast to notice something like this. You are special "

"So this school separate into 3 main buildings. Star Building, Olympus Building, and Exo Building.

“The Star building is for a student like you Seonji. A student that needs support with the financial, they have brains and talents. So, in other words, you guys are perfect. This kind of student that we have to help and protect.”

 (STAR BUILDING)

“The Olympus Building is for students good at sport or they are good at something else like IT, Art, etc. And This kind of student prefers to do their hobby or work then study in a boring class. But do not mess with this kind of student because they can do everything to make your life miserable.” he jokingly makes you stiff.

(OLYMPUS BUILDING)

“And Exo building..hmm what can I say about this kind of student. This building is filled with the richest student from the richest family in this country. They have control of this school from years to years. Some of them don’t have any brain. But they have money. It's rare to see Exo students outside their area. They do not care about other students but for themselves. I'm warning you Seonji, do not mess with them, they are dangerous. "

 (EXO BUILDING)

"I'm sorry sir, but why are you telling me this. I'm just a new regular student. I have nothing but my brain. In other words, I'm nothing special, and useless for this school "

"HMmm Seonji, I have a great sense of something that might be coming up. And I sense that you have the potential to make something different from this school. For example, you have great eagle eyes. You can see the difference between the buildings in the blink of the eyes. Most of the student does not even notice that”

"But .."

"Enough ji..you are special okay. We are lucky that you join this school. "

* Wait ... 'Ji' ... he knows my childhood name .... what on earth is going on *

"This is your class, I wish you have a good time here. "After which he left a Seonji in front of the class.

A teacher came out of the class and looked at Seonji strangely first but immediately explained to the teacher that she was a transfer student who had just entered school today. The teacher let her in.

"Children, we have a new student here. Seonji ssi, please introduce yourself "

"Hi, My name is Park Seonji. I'm From Hongkong. Please take care of me "she bowed 90 *

"Miss park please take a seat behind miss Kim. Miss Kim please raise your hand "

Seonji saw a girl the one who raised her hand. she went straight to the empty seat beside the girl.

"Hi my name is Mina, Kim Mina"

"Hi, my name is Seonji"

When Seonji was removing her things, Mina whispered something to Seonji.

"Hey, do you know some secrets about this school?"

"What secret ??"

"I heard that this school has....."