Chapter 6

Came Into My World

Jimin sat by Jungkook's bed, waiting for him to wake up. As soon as they got home, Jungkook passed out and has been sleeping since. It was already eight at night and the sun has set a long time ago. Jimin was told to check on Jungkook and see if he had gotten any better. Unfortunately the boy still had a high fever.

Jimin sighed and used a cloth to wipe away the sweat forming on the younger boy's forehead. While taking care of the boy, Jimin thought of everything he did to Jungkook. Then he started thinking of the things he's fine to Taehyung, and a feeling of guilt started bubbling up in his chest. Taehyung had meant everything to him when he was younger, but then he went and destroyed everything they had. He traumatised someone he had deemed his best friend.

A tear fell down Jimin's cheek as he thought about that. For the sake of Hoseok, he let his best friend slip from his grasp. Instead of helping him and stopping Hoseok, he ruined everything and became the school's nightmare. Jimin groaned loudly and his his face in his arms that were resting on his propped up knees. He didn't understand why he was now repenting for his evil deeds. Jungkook has really done something to him.

"How is he?" Seokjin asked, walking into the room with his phone held tightly in his hand.

"Huh?" Jimin asked, sitting up straight in surprise and turning on the older boy. "Oh, his fever only got worse. I don't think he's doing too well."

"Aish, this kid," Jin whispered, shaking his head and sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at his brother. "Always so stubborn and reckless. I'm worried and scared for him. I don't understand why he's a bully magnet. What did he ever do?"

"He didn't do anything," Jimin said, shaking his head sadly. "The fact that he's so nice and innocent and polite and sweet and doesn't stand up for himself, that's why bullies target him. I hate the fact that I ever hurt him, especially after everything that happened this weekend."

"Not just here, but he was bullied in America too," Jin whispered, looking at his brother's sleeping face. "On top of that, our grandparents and two uncles live at our house. Our father, uncles and grandfather would always tell at him and force him to do things he didn't want to. And when mom, grandma and I weren't home, they would abuse him.. Physically hurt him. My uncle... He even him once. Jungkook made me swear to never tell anyone, or uncle would kill him. He never told anyone but me that he was getting abused. Only when I found him broken in his bed after the night he was did he tell me everything. I stayed up all night to comfort him. To take care of him. It hurt me to see my baby brother broken like that."

"I never knew," Jimin said with tears rolling down his cheeks as he listened to Jin's story. "That's awful, I don't know..."

"Two months ago, Jungkook came home covered in mud, cuts and bruises. He had a black eye on his right eye. He didn't know I was home, and neither did Dad," Jin continued, looking into Jimin's eyes. "I watched dad scream at him for coming home late and dirtying up his flour. Dad then took a lighter out of his pocket and started hitting my brother. He then stated burning him in different places. It was too much to handle, so I rushed over and blocked our father from hurting him more. I ended up getting my arm burned, and my father stopped, actually having the guts to apologize to me and not him. After that, I pulled him away from the house and straight to Mom's work. I told her everything that happened to Jungkook. She wouldn't allow us to go back to the house after that. Luckily school was over, so we were able to hide out at mom's co-worker's house and have no traces for dad to find us. Mom did everything in her power to keep us away from him.

"Then he suddenly found us and said he wanted us to go to Korea. Without mom. I didn't want to leave America. I also wanted him to go to jail. But Jungkook and I were forced to go here against our will. Mom thought it was a good idea, cause we would be away from the monster, but I hated the idea. What angered me the most was that mom was going along with his plan. I felt betrayed. So when you started hurting him, well you know how I was."

"Hyung, I could've told him that myself," a weak voice said, causing the two to turn on Jungkook in surprise.

"You're awake?" Jin cried, taking a hold of Jungkook's hand.

"Yes," Jungkook replied. "And I'm angry at you for telling someone else MY story."

"We're even then," Jin said with a soft smile, holding up his phone that was cracked all over the place. "You destroyed my baby."

"Not my fault I was getting beaten up," Jungkook said, giving his brother a small smile.

"How are you feeling?" Jin asked, brushing hair out of the boy's eyes.

"Like crap," Jungkook replied, turning on Jimin. "Why are you crying?"

"What? Oh," Jimin stuttered, furiously wiping away his fallen tears. "It's nothing. Um, just get better soon."

"Yah, Jimin!" Jungkook cried as Jimin got up and left the room.

"Just let him process everything I told him," Jin said, patting Jungkook's hand. "That's a pretty heavy story to take in."

"Right," Jungkook said, nodding his head. "We'll leave him alone."

 

...

 

"Jimin, can you get the door?" Mrs. Park asked the next day when there was a pounding on the door.

Jimin sighed and walked over to the door, opening it up. A young woman was standing at the door, soaked in rain water and holding a large black suitcase. Jimin stared at her in confusion until his mother also came to the door. The woman seemed worried. Maybe even angry.

"Where's my babies?" The woman asked in broken Korean.

"Um, come in first," Mrs. Park said, stepping aside to let the woman in. "Get out of this rain."

"Where are my sons?" The lady asked, stepping into the house and taking down her hoodie that didn't really keep her hair from getting wet.

"They're not at school?" Mrs. Park asked, causing the woman to look at her in confusion.

"Wouldn't you know that?" The woman asked. "This is the Park residence, right?"

"Are you Jungkook's and Jin's mother?" Jimin asked her.

"Yes. Where are they?" She asked again.

"Well Jin's at school. Jungkook is home sick right now," Mrs. Park said, pointing up the stairs

"Why aren't you at school?" The mother asked, turning on Jimin.

"Ah, well, Jungkook and I... we were suspended for two weeks and...."

"Where's Jungkook?" A voice asked as Taehyung and Hoseok came bursting through the front door. "How is he?"

"I forgot you did that," Jimin said with a small smile, remembering would Taehyung would just enter his house without knocking.

"What?" Taehyung asked in confusion, before looking up at the stairs and causing Jimin to look to. "Jungkook!"

"Why is there so much noise? I have a headache," Jungkook asked, walking down the stairs and running his head.

"How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked, rushing over and hugging him.

"Tae," Jungkook said with a sigh. "You saw me just yesterday. Why are you acting like you haven't seen me in a month?"

"Cause I'm worried," Taehyung replied, attached to the boy like a koala.

"Jungkook," the boy's mother said, causing Jungkook to turn in surprise.

"Mom?!" He cried. "Why are you here? Why didn't you guys tell me she was here? Does Hyung know?"

"She just got here," Jimin stated. "And I don't think Jin knows."

"My baby," Jungkook's mother cried, rushing up and hugging him tightly. "I'm so sorry I sent you away! I miss you so much! I love you my baby. When I heard you were in the hospital I died inside. Are you okay? How are you feeling? Are you hurt anywhere?"

"I'm fine," Jungkook said in harsh English, pushing her away. "Why'd you send me away? Why are you going along with what HE says? I didn't want to leave."

"I had to, honey," the mother replied. "It's the only way to keep you away from him."

"What are they saying?" Hoseok whispered into Jimin's east as he and Taehyung moved towards him.

"You think I know English?" Jimin asked, shaking his head. "Leave them alone. It's their own business."

"Well I-"

"Why are you here?" A voice asked as Jin came into the house.

"Jin honey," the mother said, turning on the new comer. "My love, I'm sorry."

"Maybe I was fine talking to you on the phone when Kook was in the hospital, but I'd rather not see you," Jin hissed. "Get away from my brother."

"Son-"

"Kim Heesun, I'm no son of your's. You threw away that title when you sent me and

Kook to Korea."

"Seok-"

"You threw away your kids for that stupid husband of yours!" Jin shouted. "The man who abused his own son every chance he got! I'm glad I'm not his blood, our I would kill myself, after everything he did to my brother!"

"Jin.."

"The Parks are my family now! Park Sunhi is my mother and Park Joonji is my father," Jin stated. "And my brothers are Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin. You are just a ghost from the past."

"Kim Seokjin!" Mrs. Kim cried in surprise.

"Get out of this house!"

"Hyung!" Jungkook cried as soon as the woman was gone. "Why'd you say all that in front of all my friends?! I'm okay with Jimin knowing, because he lives with us! But I rather would've told the other two when I was ready!"

"Kook-"

"Don't talk to me!" Jungkook cried with tears in his eyes, turning around and running to his room, slamming the door behind him.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked in surprise, looking at Jimin and Hoseok.

"As I said, let's just leave it," Jimin said, before walking towards Jungkook's room. "I'm going to check on him."

Jimin softly knocked on the door and then entered, closing the door behind him. He found Jungkook laying face down on his bed, letting out soft sigh. Jimin sighed and walked over to him, sitting on his bed and patting his back softly. He didn't know what to do or say to comfort him. He hasn't done that in years it seems.

"Jungkook," Jimin said, awkwardly patting him. "No one... they don't judge you for what happened.... Hoseok.... He was... Well he was abused too... I don't know if I should be telling-"

"Tae told me," Jungkook cut him off. "He told me his story."

"Of course he did," Jimin said with a sigh. "So of all people, do you think those two would judge you?"

"It's just... I just met you guys.... And I wanted to tell you.... on my own time," Jungkook whispered, letting out a deep sigh.

"Well we know," Jimin stated. "They don't even know they whole truth. Just tell them everything when you want to."

"I guess," Jungkook said with a sigh. "Ugh, I have a headache."

"Get some sleep," Jimin said, standing up.

"I've been sleeping all day," Jungkook replied, shaking his head.

"It will only get better if you sleep," Jimin assured him. "Rest. We'll be downstairs."

"Tell Jin hyung.... Tell him to come talk to me," Jungkook replied, just as his door opened.

"That's alright, I'm here," Jin said, looking at his brother.

"Jimin, I want to talk to my brother privately," Jungkook said, causing Jimin to nod and leave the room.

"Kook, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said anything," Jin said, shaking his head.

"Hyung, you were mad," Jungkook staring at his hands. "I understand. I didn't want to see her. I don't want to see her again. I... I wanna stay here with Jimin's family and never go back."

"We're not leaving this family," Jin assured him. "And I'll make sure to be nicer to Jimin. I can see he's trying."

"Jimin is getting better," Jungkook observed. "As long as we don't make him mad and make him snap, everything will be fine."

"Yeah," Jin replied, nodding his head and then pulling Jungkook into a hug. "I'm sorry Kookie."

"It's okay hyung. It's okay."

 

A/N Heeeeeey guys... I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated =_= I meant to post this on the 28th, since that was BTS's comeback... But I didn't. I'm sorry. Well, here's the update. I hope you liked it! And do you guys love BTS's music video?? I've seen it like ten times already. BTS!!! Yay!!! I think all their songs are hilarious. Like Suga's hate rap about converse, lol