Chapter 8

Came Into My World

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!!


“How are you feeling?” Jimin asked the younger boy as soon as he woke up.

“Where is everyone?” Jungkook asked, slowly sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

“You’ve been asleep since the biopsy,” Jimin told him. “Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon are at school. My parents are at work. And Tae and Hoseok had to do something.”

“Oh,” Jungkook said, looking at Jimin. “Have you been here this whole time?”

“I even slept here,” Jimin replied, nodding his head. “I’ve been so worried.”

“You slept here?” Jungkook asked in surprise. “For me?”

“I did,” Jimin replied, nodding his head.

Before Jimin could say anything else, Jungkook suddenly grabbed the back of Jimin’s head and smashed his lips onto the other boys. But were equally surprised, yet Jimin kissed him back with so much passion. The kiss grew heated, and Jungkook ended up pulling Jimin onto the bed with him. Once they broke apart, Jungkook breathed heavily and buried his face into Jimin’s shoulder. None of them said a word as they just laid there on the bed, both too speechless to say anything.

“What was that?!” a voice asked, causing the two to look up and find Taehyung and Hoseok standing at the door.

“Is there something going on between you two that we should know?” Hoseok asked, his cup of coffee spilt all over the floor with his hand wide open. He must have dropped it in shock.

“W-we, u-uh,” Jimin said, hastily getting off the bed and backing up towards the window. “There’s- uh--”

“N-nothing,” Jungkook replied, blushing deeply. “Nothing at all.”

“That didn’t look like ‘nothing’,” Taehyung stated, walking into the room and sitting down next to Jungkook’s bed. “The way you two were snogging each other’s faces, there’s totally something going on.”

“Do you two have feelings for each other?” Hoseok asked, bending down and picking up his coffee cup. He then walked into the small bathroom to grab some paper towels.

“NO!” both Jimin and Jungkook cried at the same time. “EW!”

“Then why’d you two make up like that?” Taehyung asked, watching Hoseok clean up his mess with amusement.

“We weren’t making out,” Jimin stated. “It was just a kiss. No tongue included.”

“We didn’t need to know that,” Hoseok said in disgust while Jungkook continued to blush deeply.

“But why’d you two kiss?” Taehyung asked, turning to look at Jimin who was looking out the window.

“I don’t know,” Jimin replied, shrugging his shoulders. “Jungkook was the one who kissed me first.”

“You responded to the kiss,” Jungkook said, quietly.

“I’m not saying I didn’t like it,” Jimin said, looking up at Jungkook. “Hell, that was probably the BEST kiss I’ve had in my life! It was HOT!”

“It was my first kiss,” Jungkook whispered, nervously tapping his fingers together.

“Well, we know Jimin liked the kiss,” Hoseok said, throwing away his dirtied paper towels and then sitting down on the edge of Jungkook’s bed. “Did you like the kiss?”

“Well yeah,” Jungkook said, nodding his head without meeting anyone’s eyes. “It was the best feeling of my life. I still have butterflies floating around in my stomach. Hell, I’d love to kiss someone like that every day!”

“Weren’t you or something?” Hoseok asked, causing Jungkook to flinch and look away. “Wouldn’t you be afraid of something like that.”

“N-not when I i-initiate it,” Jungkook whispered, shaking his head. “A-and n-not w-with someone I’m comfortable with.”

“And it’s just a kiss,” Jimin added, coming to Jungkook’s defense. “It’s not like it’s or anything. Leave the kid alone.”

“You two totally like each other,” Hoseok said, rolling his eyes.

“Just cause we like a kiss, doesn’t mean we like each other,” Jimin stated. “It’s like . Some people have just for the fun of it, not because they like the person they’re having with.”

“So you two are just going to kiss each other just for the fun of it?” Taehyung asked with raised eyebrows.

“Yes,” Jimin and Jungkook said at the same time, causing the other two to roll their eyes at their childishness.

“Usually a kiss is supposed to be special,” Hoseok stated. “It’s supposed to mean something.”

“Our kiss meant something!” Jungkook defended, causing the other two to facepalm themselves.

“Yeah!” Jimin agreed, walking over to sit on Jungkook’s bed as well. “It meant a lot, actually!”

“You two like-”

“What did the doctor say?” Jungkook asked, abruptly changing the topic.

“You have gallbladder,” Jimin told him. “You need to have surgery before it turns into cancer. Gallbladder is caused by pancreatitis, which is caused by trauma, which you have been through.”

“Oh,” Jungkook said, looking to the ground sadly.

“Yah, you’ll be okay,” Jimin assured him, lifting up the boy’s chin and pecking him on the lips. “I believe in you. You’re strong.”

“We’ll... err... just leave you two to it,” Hoseok said, standing up and pulling Taehyung along with him. “You two need some space.”

“Yeah,” Taehyung agreed as the two rushed out of them.

“Jerks,” Jimin said with a sigh before pulling Jungkook into a hug as he started crying. “Shh, everything will be okay.”

“I’m so scared,” Jungkook whimpered. “What if something goes wrong?”

“Jungkook, you came into my world,” Jimin said, tightening the hug and letting the boy cry into his chest. “And now that you’re here, I’m not going to let you go.”

“Hyung,” Jungkook whispered, grabbing onto Jimin’s hair and burying his face deep into his chest. “I don’t want anything to happen to me.”

“Nothing will happen,” Jimin assured him, pulling Jungkook back so he could look into his eyes. “I’ll make sure to protect you. To fight for you.”

“Do you love me?” Jungkook asked after a few moments of silence, wiping away his tears.

“Yes,” Jimin said breathlessly, before pulling Jungkook into another kiss. “I love you. I didn’t know I did, but now I do. I love you.”

“And so do I,” Jungkook whispered, nodding his head repeatedly before kissing Jimin back.

Jimin placed his hand on Jungkook’s cheek and pulled him closer, kissing him long and hard. They didn’t agree to Taehyung and Hoseok because they couldn’t take their teasing. But sitting here together, in each other’s embrace, they knew for sure that they did indeed have feelings for each other. They couldn’t explain how or when it happened, but it did. And they were okay with that.

Sometimes things unexpected in life will happen to you. And it could be the best thing in the world. Jungkook realized that he should never give up hope. He should go with the moment, and he knows he’ll be happy. Maybe he shouldn’t fear the future, or even the past. All that mattered was the moment he was living right then.

Jungkook deepened the kiss, feeling extremely happy to have Jimin. A few weeks ago, he would have gagged at this moment. But right now he couldn’t even imagine hating Jimin. He fell in love with him, and that’s what matters. He can actually be happy now and forget his past. Thanks to Park Jimin.

 

A/N Alright guys, here's another short chapter. I'll just tell you this now. The story is ending soon. 2 more chapters to go! Thank you so much for staying with me, and I'm sorry the story is so short.