Was It About Her Again..?

A Lost Lover

TaeHyung's POV:
"Taehyung, I'm sorry.."
"I can't keep meeting you like this, I'm sorry.." 
...
...
"Goodbye"

My body started shaking and my knees fall to the ground. I open my eyes to see J-Hope shaking me. "Tae! Tae are you okay?!" He yelled as he shook me more. "Huh? What?" I said confused. "You were shaking and sweating out of control, like your body was about to shut down. Were you having a nightmare again?" He said sarcastically as if he already knew the answer.

"It didn't really start like a nightmare but then it felt all too real and I couldn't handle it and I guess my body couldn't either." I confessed

"Was.. Was it about her.. Again?" He said calmly. I just looked to him and he already knew the answer. "I can't get her out of my head, I can't help myself." I mumbled to him. "But.. This dream was different than normal, I've had this same dream dozens of times over the last few months.. But this time something was different but I can't put my finger on it." I continued

"It's ok Tae, how about we go get you some coffee at your favorite shop around the corner like when we were trainees? I'm sure that'll make you feel better!" J-Hope said cheerfully while nudging me to get out of bed and wash up.

"Ok hyung, thanks. You always help me out with stuff like this, I really appreciate it." I said while trying to erase the girl from my mind. As I washed my face, she popped into my mind again as if it was an annoying mosquito that won't leave you alone. The same girl with long brown long hair, not curly but not straight and big rounded eyes.

"I miss her.. So much" I thought to myself

I let out a sigh while I changed into some jeans and a v-neck. I grabbed my Supreme SnapBack and headed out the door with Hobi. 

6 Months Earlier:
Ahri's POV:

"Woah great job girls!" I yelled out as the music finished. We've been practicing our routine for months now and we have a big chance of debuting soon. Our manager walked in and as we discussed earlier, we will greet him with our ground name.

"1, 2, 3! Annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Constant imnida!" We chanted in unison followed by a bow.

"Ahh you girls are really getting good. Your almost like a real Kpop group! I see you finally picked a name huh? Constant, it sounds good, it fits all your personalities haha." He told us while patting my shoulder while chuckling.

"As being the leader, I will take my responsibilities very seriously and lead us to a successful career! We will never stop trying and doing everything for our fans and that's why we decided upon the name Constant, we will forever be here for you as long as you are here for us!" I said aloud as the rest of the girls clapped and begun introducing themselves.

I started. "Annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Ahri imnida! I'm the second oldest and the leader of Constant." and I finished with a light bow as our oldest member began speaking. "Hello! I'm Kris the oldest member of Constant, and the lead vocalist! I hope you treat us well! She bowed as well and the next member went. "Annyeong, I'm Angela the second youngest of the group and the lead dancer of Constant" she said with not much emotion. Everyone acknowledged her uninterested tone but chose to not say anything. "Hi everyone I'm Blaine! The lead rapper and backup vocalist, I hope you give lots of affection!" She said sweetly.

Lastly, was Ashely. Our sweet maknae. "Annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Ashley imnida!" She said out loud for everyone while she gave a deep bow. "We won't disappoint you and we hope that you'll treat us very well!" She said adorably while doing aegyo.

We are a group formed in Florida, USA. Angela, Kris and Ashely are all half Korean, while Blaine and I are American. We hoped to become a famous dance group in Korea but being foreigners, there's a big disadvantage versus native Koreans. We've been an assembled group of 5 girls for just under a few months and hope to make our debut in either Korea or the states in a year or two.

Our manager clapped as we finished our introduction and congratulated us on our professionalism. "I love your guy's energy but there's just one problem." He said seriously. We all looked at each other and tried thinking of any mistakes we might have made. Then, as if like a light bulb had in my head, 
Angela.