005 | Crack (SeoKyu & HaeSica Drabble)

Love Bits | Oneshot Compilation (15/80)

written by: silentbunny11

written on: 23 January 2012

 

 

"You're voice cracked twice." Kyuhyun .  Seohyun looked him straight in the eyes and cried. "I'm such a disappointment, oppa." Kyuhyun was surprised to see her crying.
"Yah. I was just joking, hyun." he poked her waist and pulled her into his arms afterwards.
"It's alright. You're just tired. That's all. Everyone gets mistakes, alright?" he patted her head softly and tried his best to comfort her.
Seohyun sniffed and pulled away first, "I'm sorry, oppa. I think i strained your shirt with my tears.. and makeup."
"It's alright. That's actually why detergent powders are made.. so that awesome people like me can get rid of the strains made by their girlfriends." he smirked.
"And the makeup and lipsticks strain by their wives." she added.
"Not that again, Seohyun. It's just pretend, like what you and Yonghwa... ya, don't tell me that's the reason why you're stressing out." Kyuhyun asked, softly pushing away the hair on Seohyun's face and clipping it on her ear.
"Aniyo." Seohyun answered shortly.
"My Seohyunnie is jealous." he stated.
"Eh? I am not jealous." she replied, half- laughing.
"Yes, you are." he stated.
"I'm not." she replied.
"Yes, you are." he stated again, not giving up.
"I'm not." she replied back.
"You are." Kyuhyun stated.
"Not." she replied and found it amusing.
Kyuhyun sighed, "You really find this amusing, don't you?" He pulled her in and softly kissed her forehead.
"I'm not jealous, oppa. Never will i." she just closed her eyes as the two stayed with that position-- Kyuhyun's chin on her head while Seohyun leaned on his chest-- his arms wrapped around her. Seohyun felt safe, away from the criticisms of the people.
"I'm just.. afraid of losing you." she admitted.
"You will never loose me, Seohyun. Remember that. My heart is always yours." 

"Hey, lovebirds."
The two maknaes jumped in surprise.
"You nearly killed me, hyung." Kyuhyun complained as he slowly let go of Seohyun.
"We're going back to the dorm. Compose yourself now and prepare your things before a paparazzi will be able to catch you and Seohyun here in the waiting room." Donghae and get his things before heading his way out.
"You're just overjoyed that Jessica accepted you again." Kyuhyun teased back with a big smile on his face and faced at Seohyun afterwards.
Seohyun just silently giggled and noticed Donghae's ears turned to pink.
"And hyung.." Kyuhyun called him just as he was about to turn the knob. 
Donghae has no other choice but to face him. "Yea?"
"The picture you had with Jessica that you tweeted on twitter was awesome." Kyuhyun laughed childishly, probably satisfied with the teasings he did to his hyung.
"You're right. Unlike you who failed on giving Seohyun the pink flowers." 
And now it's time for Kyu to blush. Too bad he was not able to counterback for his hyung had left the waiting room with a wide grin on his face.

 

 

A/N: I actually got the idea of writing this after watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YSTO4NvrXV4

Graphics by my lovely dongsaeng Tiniel (SeoKyulate2803) <3