011 | Just Wait for Three Years

Love Bits | Oneshot Compilation (15/80)

written by: little_princess

requested by: adeloveskyu

 

 

She holds her breathe. Today is the day. Yes, it’s finally the day that she has been waiting for all this time. She takes a look at the clock that hanging in her pink wallpaper room. It’s already seven past fifteen and she still doesn’t make any move. She sighs. Is she really brave enough to confess?

 

“No, Kang Jiyoung, you have waited for three years and it’s enough. If it’s not now, that you won’t have any chance in the future.” Jiyoung said to herself.

“Oh My God, are you talking to yourself again>?” Her brother, Kang In, came to the room.

“I am not, araso?” I said.

“You can’t fool me, my younger sister. It’s your habit and we all know it so it’s okay for us. Just admit it, okay?” Kan g In takes a seat in her sister bed.

“So, why do you tell yourself that you have waited enough?” Kang In said what he heard.

 

Kang In is a nice brother, at least for Jiyoung. He always there for her everytime she needs him. He always hears to all her stories, from the nice one to the bad one. One more important thing is he always can make her comfortable by giving her a solution for all of her problems or at least a hug if he doesn’t have any solution.

 

“I want to say it Oppa.” She said in the end.

 

She knows one thing for sure. She can’t lie to him.

 

“Ah, that bastard is so lucky.” Kang In said.

“No, Oppa, it’s not Taemin.” Jiyoung thought it at first. She doesn’t know why but he is the one that came into her mind first.

“I know. It’s Kyu Jong, my classmate, right?” Kang In said.

“How do you know Oppa? I never mentioned his name all of this time.” Jiyoung surprised.

“I can see it from the way you look at him. It’s too obvious, Jiyoung ah.”

“So wish me good luck, okay?” Jiyoung said.

“Of course. I want my sister to be happy.”

 

Jiyoung hugs her brother then she excuses herself to go to the place, his school. She takes a pink lovely envelope in her hand. She holds it so tight so it won’t drop. She waits with her nervous heart. She can’t go in to the school because she is prohibited to do it so she just waits for him patiently. She looks at her watch. Times passed so fast. It’s already ten minutes since she arrived in here but there’s still no sign of him.

 

One two three… finally in the next five minutes he finally shows up. He comes with his two other friends, Kang In, her Oppa, and one is Changmin, their best friend. She sighs.

 

Kang In sees his sister right the way. He gets it. He drags Changmin to go with him with force. Changmin confuses but he can’t reject Kang In, so he follows him.

 

“This.” Jiyoung said when Kyu Jong passing by her.

 

Kyu Jong stops his step and looks at Jiyoung. He looks so confuse but he accepts that letter and just by second, Jiyoung runs away from that place. She can’t see him right in his face. She is so shy.

 

She takes deep breathe. She looks at the beautiful sky. She can’t wait for him to come to the park.

 

Dear Oppa,

 

Annyonghaseyo. Hmm… I don’t know how to start it. I am not a good writer and I can’t make arrange words beautifully. I am a person who always says yes if it’s yes and no if it’s a no. It means I am an honest person.

 

Oppa… maybe I haven’t known you for long and maybe you treated me just like sister but truthfully, I like you Oppa. I know that it’s still too young for sixteen years old girl like me to like someone but I can’t deny my feeling. I like you since the first time we met.

 

I hope you can give me an answer, Oppa. I will wait for you in a park near your school this afternoon.

 

She sighs. How can she be a bad writer? She hates it. She regrets why she has to do it. She should just tell him but no, she can’t. She is too shy to do it. But a letter? It’s such a bad method. In this modern world, no one use letter to confess their feeling. But she can’t think about other way again. She sighs. Now she just can pray and hope that he will accept her feeling.

 

She sighs again. She looks at her watch. It’s already pass thirty minutes and he still doesn’t show up. Does this mean that he reject her? She doesn’t believe it and she doesn’t want to believe it too. So she decided to wait for him for the next thirty minutes. If that time comes and he still doesn’t show up then it’s the end. She will give up of him.

 

Thirty Minutes has passed… and he finally shows up. She can’t help but smile. She is so glad that he comes.

 

“I am sorry for making you waiting for so long.” He said when they first see eyes to eyes.

“No, it’s okay, Oppa. As long as you come, I am willing to do that.” She said.

“Jiyoung ah…”

“Neh, Oppa.”

“I am really thankful for you to liking me and for me everything that you’ve been done to me this all time.”

 

Her heart beats so fast till it will collapse anytime soon.

 

“But I can’t be with you, Jiyoung ah.”

“Why? Why, Oppa?” She asked with her teary eyes.

“I am sorry Jiyoung.”He said it again.

“Why, Oppa? Just tell me why.” She said. She can’t hold her emotion anymore. Her tears fall from her beautiful eyes.

“I just can’t Jiyoung ah. You’re still too young for me.”

“I am maybe not old enough to know what love is but I can feel it right in my heart

“But Oppa… I am not that young at all. I maybe can’t understand well about love but I’ll try to learn it. I will, Oppa. Trust me!” She begged.

“I am sorry Jiyoung. I just can’t.”

 

He walks away without looking back. Jiyoung is left alone in that place. All she can do now just crying. It really hurts her. It’s her first to like someone. Ironically, it’s also the first time she’s dumped.

 

“Just wait for me, Oppa. Wait for me in three years. I will comeback as mature woman and I can grab your heart.”