All This Time

Becoming Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

"You should know that the time you told him to be just friends, it will be the end of you." It was Lee Min Ho's words that really has a big effect on Shin Hye's heart. She didn't know but every time he'll utter a word, she will be shaken by the truth of it. Indeed, he was one of her closest buddies. And somehow, a good lister and adviser.

When she told him how regretful she was that day, Min Ho made her realize that regretting that time won't make a difference. It was done and the best thing to do is to get by and move on. Think of the good things that happened because of it. Of course, he was speaking from experience. Fame has its ups and downs. In order to get it, you must sacrifice other important things for you. The same with love, if you love, you should be prepared for the worst. He's been to many secret relationships but most stayed for just a few months because of his work. And with that, he realized he had to pay for the consequences of his fame.

However, just when they were about to be very close friends, Min Ho confessed to her and asked her out. It was the most awkward moment because never had she think about being liked by him and vice versa. He's just a buddy. Just like how he addressed Yong Hwa before. The only difference was for her, Min Ho is a buddy - and an oppa. Nothing more, nothing less. And if at the very least she agreed on dating him, how could they even survive when he's agency is overly protective on him? She gave up on Yong Hwa because of their status. How would she be in a relationship with the same status and hiding as before? That's being hypocritical.

But then, when she turned him down, they still remained friends. Which, on one hand, made her start thinking again why can't she be friends again with him? Ah! She's going crazy whenever the thought of him gets across her mind.

"Yong Hwa ya. What have you done? The song gets you a feeling of the Spring season. It really stings one's heart." It was a short comment that Shin Hye made regarding the song for CNBlue's comeback - Can't Stop. She actually refused to do it but when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter