Why Did You Lie?

Becoming Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun followed Shin Hye who suddenly walked out without saying a word.

"Are you supposed to meet with him?" He asked as soon as he got a hold of her.

"He's asleep. I'll just tell him to meet next time. And don't tell him I came." She begged and it was apparent that she was about to cry.

"Hyung left without telling us where he is. We actually have a band practice but he ditched us all. It was just one of the staffs here that told me he's here. You're just leaving without saying something?" Although he was friends with both of them, Jong Hyun really cannot understand why these two have been avoiding each other when in fact it was clear that they are still completely in love.

"Mianhe, Jong Hyun ah. I think I'm not ready to see him. I'm not ready for the closure. I'm not ready to face my real feelings. Jeongmal mianhe." And without turning back, she hurriedly got inside her car and went away, tearing up yet again. If only nothing of this had happened. 

Flashback

Filming for The Heirs was really eating up Shin Hye's schedule. She barely had 4 hours of sleep everyday. Not only shooting for the drama was her activity but she was also shooting for advertisements in between. It helped her to actually forget about her personal struggles. Most of her free time was spent sleeping where she didn't have any time to think. Luckily, her co-stars were also helping her a lot, especially Lee Min Ho.

"Noona, do you think Min Ho hyung likes you?" The ever-innocent and ever-protective dongsaeng, Kang Min Hyuk whispered to her while they were both waiting for the rest to settle and start filming. Min Ho didn't have any scenes at the moment that's why he's not around.

"Mwo? What kind of question is that? Of course not! We're just buddies!" She denied right away, feeling shy about her kid's observation.

"Then why do you always go out alone without even inviting us?" He probed more, trying to scoop information to feed the curiosity of his bandmates and hyung.

But her mood suddenly changed when she realized that her answer won't help anyway. "Because he's helping me to get away with the sadness." Min Hyuk didn't ask for more. He already understood it.

Indeed. It was Lee Min Ho who's helping her to get away with the pain and sadness. He often crack jokes during set and get playful with her in order to set the mood light. He would ask her out so that during her long breaks, she won't think about the pressure and sadness. People would speculate about their real score because none of them knew what she's been going through especially that only close friends knew about her and Yong Hwa. But for Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, whom she is now fond of calling Kim Tan is a buddy who's helping her. Other than that, her heart still belongs to someone else.

"So this is the song you're proposing to include in your next album?" CEO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter