The Answer is Unknown

Becoming Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

볼매정: Don't worry I am free this time. It's ok for me to wait even until morning if this is the only time we can talk.

He's really serious. And she's guilty. Guilty of all the bitterness she had thought about him. Isn't his initiative to talk the thing she's been waiting for? But why is she having second thoughts? In fact, she was already driving her way to the meeting place yet she's still undecided.

Park Shin Hye yah! Wake up! Think straight! She scolded herself trying to compose her thoughts. Indecisive - she's really like this all the time when it comes to heart matters. 

민혁: Hyung, where are you? We can't start the rehearsal without you. Please answer.

Since he just sneaked out from their band rehearsal without advising anyone where he is going, all of his bandmates were worried. They're all frantically messaging and calling him but he's ignoring everything. This meeting was something he just wanted to keep between him and her. He didn't want his bandmates to be burdened by his personal issues that do not involve them.

Shin Hye informed him again that she doubted if she can still come. The possibility was high since he's been there for almost two hours patiently waiting for her. Nonetheless, he decided to wait until she says not to anymore without even noticing that he dozed off already.

Flashback

"Yong Hwa Out, Min Hyuk In. The Heirs Cast Has Been Completed."
"Yong Hwa Backed Out from The Heirs."
"Third Drama for Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa Won't Happen."

Even before the start of filming Shin Hye's new drama, too many things had happened, too many issues and rumors were brought, and too much pain has been suffered. And the most hurtful is the exchange of explanations from both side.

"Have you discussed with Yong Hwa about his refusal to accept The Heirs casting?" One of the reporters bravely asked the question to Shin Hye during one of her live guesting in a radio show; to which she felt aghast as the question was not part of the briefed queries allowed to ask.

However, the ever-kind angel just forced to smile and sound as if everything's normal and natural. "No. We don't communicate at all." She briefly and quickly answered as she signalled the host not to ask more questions about that. Of course, she couldn't and won't ever tell the reason behind it so she was forced to lie and portray that she was in no communication with him to avoid more questions.

On the other hand, when Yong Hwa asked the reason why he did not accept Kim Eun Sook's offer to act in The Heirs, he cleared up that it was a misunderstanding that many people speculated he backed out at the last minute but the truth was, he never accepted the offer in the first place. That time he was just reviewing the role. "Also, it's not healthy for me and Park Shin Hye to act together again. I want to focus of self-improvement and try out other roles." Yong Hwa explained, quite annoyed with the questions that were not even related to what they were supposed to promote.

"Did both of you tell to each other not to ac together? She said she didn't communicate with you at all." One of the hosts followed up, increasing the curiosity of everyone in the show. His bandmates were all surprised with the sudden question and all they could do was to keep silent. Min Hyuk, who's already part of the drama, was also having a hard time every time his hyung was being dragged with the issue.

"We don't talk at all. We don't have each other's number." The sudden revelation of Yong Hwa had left the audience, the hosts, and his own ban

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter