Chapter Five

Mistakes and Regrets [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      CHAPTER FIVE     Please read the Author's Note at the end.          

 “Sora!” Jae yelled as she saw Sora throw up again.

She moved to hold back her hair and rubbed her back until she was sure she was finished. Sora shakily stood up and went over to the sink with rinse out while Jae sat on the side of the tub.

“I know what you’re thinking,” Sora said as she wiped , “I’m fine, it’s not anything life threatening but I’m going to confess something to you and you have to promise that you won’t freak out okay?”

“Okay...”Jae whispered. Sora looked haggard, she had dark circles under her eyes like if she hadn’t slept all weekend, her hair was a bird’s nest and she looked ghostly pale.

Sora took a deep breath and held Jae’s hand, “Jae-Jae...I slept with Mark that night at the party and...and now I’m pregnant. I don’t know how it happened, I was drunk and I was dancing then I saw him and I don’t remember anything after that. When I woke up later that night I was so shocked. I couldn’t believe what I did. I felt dirty. I regret it and I know Mark does too. Please don’t hate either of us.”

Jae smiled at her, “It’s okay. I’m a bit disappointed that you didn’t just tell me sooner. You were drunk so I forgive you. By the way I have a secret as well. I slept with Jackson on the same night. We were drunk too.”

“So...you’re okay with this?”

“I guess I am, but I’m going to give Mark a piece of my mind right now.”

“What! Why?”

“I have to make sure he knows that he has to take care of my best friend now.”

Jae ran until she was in front of Mark and Jackson’s house. As she stared up at the house she remembered the bad feeling she had the last time but that was quickly overtaken by the memories of her night with Jackson. She remembered his hands as he caressed her body and the soft kisses all over her face.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and patted her now red face before she walked up the driveway.

As soon as she rang the doorbell, the door opened revealing Mark.

“Hey Jae.” He breathed as he smiled at her.

“Don’t you ‘hey Jae’ me Tuan. I’m so disappointed in you. You spoke to me more than once today and you didn’t find it necessary to tell me? Did you think I wouldn’t find out?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter