Chapter Two

Mistakes and Regrets [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

      CHAPTER TWO     Please read the A/N at the end.    

Jackson stirred at the sound of the door slamming.

“Mommy, go away! I don’t have school.”

He slowly opened his eyes and squinted at the harsh light. When his eyes adjusted and he saw me in his bed he shrieked and covered himself.
“Jae! What are you doing here.”
“I should be asking you that.”

“What do you mean?”

Jae rose up the covers and motioned for him to look. His eyes widened and he looked up at me in confusion.

“Did we-?”

“Yeah, we did, thanks a lot for now ruining my life. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have clothes to find.” Jae got up and began to look for her clothes.

She was about to leave when Jackson called out to her, “Wait...did we um, use...the stuff?”

“I doubt, seeing as we were probably both drunk out of our minds.

He looked down, “Damn, I’m sorry. I would have never done that to you if I was sober because-“

“Save it,” Jae snapped back, “I don’t want to hear your sorry excuses because now Mark probably doesn’t even want to look at me.” She looked away, “He probably thinks I’m just some lowly .”

“Hey, he doesn’t think that, he loves you.”

Tears started to run down Jae’s face.

When Jackson saw he quickly leaned forward and wiped her tears.

“If it makes you feel better, I don’t think that you’re a .”

She scoffed and pushed him off her, “Yeah, thanks a lot. You’ve successfully made my tears go back into my eyes. Did you know that he came in and saw he in bed with you? I don’t even know how to explain myself to him when I see him again at school.”

She put back on her clothes and reached for the doorknob, “I don’t care what you think of me, Jackson. Let’s just pretend like this never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter