Chapter One

Mistakes and Regrets [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  CHAPTER ONE  

“Please, please, please!”

“No.”

“Come on Jae, you never do anything fun.”

“You don’t know that.”

“Right, spending your free time watching  dramas, while eating loads of junk food, is fun.”

Jae scoffed, “It’s fun for me, besides, going to parties is your thing Sora, not mine.”

Sora threw her hands up in annoyance, “But it’s my birthday! The least you could do is to come to this one party with me, after all, I’m your best friend and you need to learn to live a little.”

Jae stared at her, thinking of what she should do when Sora suddenly pouted.

Jae was in no way immune to the ‘Sora Pout’.

“Fine, I’ll go, but only because it is your birthday.”

“Yes!”

Jae smirked at her, “And don’t pout anymore, you look like you’re in pain.”

“Hey!” Sora said as she smacked her friend’s arm.

They walked up to the house and heard music booming from inside. Jae stopped walking, suddenly unsure about the party.

Sora noticed that Jae was no longer beside her.

“Hey, are you alright? We don’t have to go if you don’t want to.”

Jae forced a smile onto her face, “It’s okay, and I’m fine.”

Sora looked at her skeptically but continued to walk nonetheless.

The vibrations from the music could be felt throughout Jae’s entire body. It was intoxicating, yet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter