Chapter Three

Mistakes and Regrets [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      CHAPTER THREE              

“How could you?” Jackson whispered after Mark’s confession, “She loves you Mark and didn’t you say that she confessed to you? Don’t you at least like her back?”

“I do, I do...but, we were drunk as well and one thing led to another and we ended up in my bed together and I swear in my mind I wasn’t seeing Sora, I was seeing Jae. If I wasn’t drunk I would’ve never done that to her. Also, Sora begged me not to tell her anything, not like if I would’ve had the heart to.”

“Hm. Okay.”

“And, I came into your room this morning to get some adice on what to do then I saw you guys and I couldn’t believe what I saw, but since you guys were drunk as well, I guess that you two are in the same situation as us.”

“Yeah, I guess.” Jackson mumbled as he looked away.

Mark looked at his friend who was unusually quiet, “Jackson Wang,” he teased, “Do you like Jae?”

Jackson said nothing and left the kitchen.

 

“Hello?”

“Hey, Sora! What’s up?”

”Oh...hello Jae. Why’d you call?”

“I wanted to thank you for covering for me.”

“What?”

“You called my parents and covered for me didn’t you? Well, I wanted to say thanks!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter