The light behind your eyes III

The light behind your eyes.

In that moment the time passed slower than ever. They didn’t say a word to each other anymore and Mino couldn’t do anything smart anymore. The only sounds around them were older people’s conversations, motorcycles’ buzzing and wind’s squealing. The time was only quarter to when Seunghoon had started walking towards the school. Mino really didn’t know, how he should have reacted to any of this. He just needed to not to care.

 

 

 

That day passed really slowly. He didn’t concentrate to anything properly. Again and again he went through the events of the past two days. Why did Seunghoon seem so offended? A thought went through Mino’s head, that Seunghoon thought Mino was one of the bullies, but waited his chance to strike.

 

”Minooo?” Bobby wondered while swaying in his view while they walked in the school’s parking lot after school. Mino raised his empty gaze towards him.

 

”Will you get me the booze?” Bobby asked again about the same thing. Mino didn’t really have the strength to concentrate, but decided unwillingly to go for a talk already today. Mino’s booze fetcher was the bully gang’s Jin - he was a good guy, but very misunderstood person, the reason, why he started bullying in the end; to get a clear and strong image of himself.

 

”Yeah, it’s under control.” Mino answered while nodding and continued his walking, Bobby next to him. They were quiet for a while, until..

 

”Is everything ok?” Bobby asked seriously and watched at the older one from under his snapback while squinting his eyes. Five years of friendship had taught Bobby to know him quite well. Somehow that question didn’t come as a surprise.

 

”Tired and dad left again for a work trip without telling me a word.” Mino answered confidently, because those things bothered him too - maybe not the most. That was enough for Bobby and a expression flamed on that face, which everyone flamed when they felt sympathy towards their friend.

 

Mino didn’t stand it at all and barely managed to escape a situation, that Bobby would have come to stay overnight at his place. Everyone needed a friend like Bobby was; clean heart and made you laugh. However Mino couldn’t receive that help just today. When Bobby walked to his own direction after an awkward conversation, Mino took out his phone to text Jin.

 

”Are you in Seoul?” you could never be too sure about Jin. He was such a wanderer by nature, that he could even go to a different country without a good reason.

 

”Minoo! Here I am.” Jin answered quickly and sent a little swayed picture of himself. No wonder, that Jin was popular; he was good looking and easy approaching.

 

 

Mino felt himself a little bit special, having Jin as his friend.

 

”Are you coming on Friday?” Jin knew surely all best parties in hundred-mile radius, so he couldn’t not know, what Mino tried to imply to.

 

”Of course! Has my fave freshman managed to get the drinks? ;)” Mino grinned amused in his mind, to his phone screen, because he called him that many times; fave freshman. It was a large concept,  because the boy surely knew all the high school’s freshmen. And that, that Jin could already guess Mino’s subject..

 

”Actually no.. Does it bother if you could get two times last time’s amount and I’d pay on friday? :/?

 

”Ouch… Well if you give me one snuff box free? c;”

 

”:D okay.”

 

Mino didn’t even smile while texting, because he had to take care of this snuff side too. Today everything didn’t go well for him, so he didn’t have the strength to care. It felt like everyone expected something from him, which was tiring.

It didn’t help, that tomorrow was already friday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The warm liquid dripped along his hand and dropped to the white sink. Drop after drop he pressed the blade harder against his skin. He had spent almost half an hour in the blood smelling bathroom, like swimming in his blood and messy thoughts.

 

This was the only way he hided his bad feeling, which had swell inside him from the last time, he did this. It didn’t wipe off the bad feeling, but precisely covered everything else. No one knew about this habit and that was good.

 

Mino grinned slightly from pain pressing the blade against his old bloody scab. The blood just bled, sick or not, Mino thought it looked nice. How the white sink tinted to red and pink and a dark red cloud frayed around the wound.

 

 

His head yelled thoughts and they just made him more sad. How his mom had left him with his dad, who barely was home. He didn’t know, how was it to have a mom, who would love him, would cook the best food and would explain to her friends what his son had achieved. But Mino didn’t achieve anything.

 

New cut.

 

 

His music was rubbish, even thought it was his passion. Who even would even stand to listen music or rap a boy like him composed? They were so depressing, that even a religious person would slice their wrists open. If only the circumstances had been different, he could have attempted so much. Now he was just locked inside high school so his dad wouldn’t kick him out of home.

 

 

Again a new cut.

 

 

…Seunghoon.

 

 

 

 

 

Third cut.

 

And he continued this, until he lost feeling from his hand.

 

 

 

In the evening he tried to do his homework, because he didn’t bear to go anywhere with the boys. He just simply didn’t have the energy for that. He didn’t usually feel depressed like this, but he had those days too. Every time, when he had days like this he couldn’t not think about suicide. What would even hold him back? He ignored that thought, because it bothered more than water in the lungs.

 

He did have enough energy to get snuff though. It would have needed only one phone call to his old sandbox friend, who was in medical school in Seoul with his girlfriend and a dog. Ideal life at its best, but Mino envied with all his heart.

 

The black muff watched the TV almost with all lights turned off, he barely saw anything to do his homework, which were laying in front of him on the table covered with dry blood drops. He was supposed to do essay, read for math exam, do biology homework… and he really tried, but he couldn’t concentrate like someone was vacuuming next to him. He just needed someone to poke him towards.

 

With a hungry stomach, wounds in his hands still hurting, he barely noticed when he fell asleep on the couch.

 

 

His mute phone ringing with unknown caller.

 

 

 

 

 

 He woke up constantly from his dream, which felt like he hadn’t slept at all. Every time, when he woke up and watched the TV’s clock, which moved half an hour at a time. He tried again to fell asleep couple of times, but bothering thoughts came back to his head and he decided to wake up. The time was five past two at night.

The TV had turned off automatically and there was no light in the apartment expect the light reflecting from the electronics and on the right there was a huge window and the tepid moonlight which was reflecting through it. Mino rubbed his face for a while and just stared towards while sitting on the couch. His hand was hurting more than usual, but he just had done more worse damage this time, and it would disappear too over time. He felt like taking out the knife again, rather than pounding the pain on his mind and how bad it felt.

 

He stood up from the couch and decided to eat something, but he wasn’t hungry. Forcing bread down his throat he watched the neighborhoods silent street from the kitchen’s window. If he would go there now there wouldn’t be anyone there. The idea started to fascinate him.

 

He lived a little away from the city so to speak, where only grannies lived and then idiots his age, who broke all places. So everyone were sleeping. Most of his friends lived near the school, so he didn’t know where to go, if he went outside.

 

 

 

 

Except… he maybe knew, in which house Seunghoon lived.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Estimating the nights chillness little badly he put on a black hoodie on top of his other clothes and left home with a cigarette in his mouth. It was spring, but it didn’t feel like it at all. The cold fog had fell against the asphalt and everywhere were only different tones of grey. Not a one house had lights on and even the streetlights were put out on midnight.The chilly weather was good for his dark brain ban.

 

Following the signposts and watching the names on mailboxes Mino was scuffing on the streets with a hood on his head. If you walked couple miles towards the town from there, the houses would’ve been much nicer and bigger and the sidewalks would be filled with a nice amount of perfectly trimmed bushes and the streets would be enlightened by streetlights. In order to see people he would had to walk only a mile towards the other part of the city.

 

 

 

Mino walked past a rusty playground, until he turned to a lane where the houses were a little more nicer while stomping his cigarette on the ground. Two-floor houses’ white paints made them stand out from the grey background and the cars in the houses’ yards were shining brighter than the windows.

Mino’s steps changed to more careful when the started walking past the mailboxes and reading names on them.

 

 

 

Lee, Lee, Lee…

 

 

The bullies sometime mentioned, that Seunghoon lived on street of ”snobs”, which Mino still remembered. He didn’t know then though, that he’d come one night sneaking and looking for Seunghoon’s house.

 

 

 

Suddenly he heard rustling behind him and his heart jumped to his throat as he turned to look, who it was. Luckily a kitten jumped from behind a bush and meowed like crazy. Carefully he squatted and tried to get the kitten to him.

 

”Come here kitty..” Mino called out the cat to him, who just stared at him with shining eyes frozen and continuing its crazy meowing. This time Mino heard fast, but light steps from behind and again frightened turned his head slowly.

 

His eyes increased in shock and he felt like the whole situation was staged.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seunghoon..

 

 

 

He walked through the grayness in his white short sleeved shirt, in plaid pajama pants and in his slippers his hair messy and eyed tiredly squinted his eyes towards him. Mino noticed that the boy didn’t yet realize, that it was him. What a relief. He just looked a little frightened and scared, if he would know, that it was Mino he would look at him angrily. Luckily Mino had remembered to keep his black hood on his head, which maybe covered his face with its shadow. Wasn’t Seunghoon scared?

 

”Hani, come here.” Seunghoon muttered out tired and squatted two meters away from him as he waved his hand to the cat. Mino smelled the boy’s pleasant clean sent for the first time. The kitten listened immediately and continued to meow, but now more enthusiastically. In some way, a very endearing sight. 

Seunghoon lifted the kitten in his arms and petted the finally silenced kitten and moved his attention to him. Mino felt horrible guilt for coming to his house.

 

”Thank you.” Seunghoon said quietly to Mino, who stood up, now feeling even more guilty. Seunghoon maybe meant, that Mino had helped him to get his kitty? He just nodded glaring at the ground so no light could reflect on his face.

 

Without saying a word anymore, Seunghoon still watched at him curiously, but he knew that maybe it would be strange to ask anything anymore in this situation. Mino peeked at him carefully and couldn’t say if Seungoon knew it was him or not.

 

Propably not, because he turned away without saying a word and started to walk towards his home. Now Mino had the courage to watch ahead and still pounding his guilt he watched closely, in which house the boy walked in.

 

 

 

Like Mino wasn’t a horrible person already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He woke automatically in the morning at eight, but without an alarm. He had no clue, where his phone was. He had slept four hours again and decided to go to school. Only because, he knew he’d suffer in self-pity if he stayed home.

He stood up from his bed and washed up quickly and drank coffee.

Friday. The day, he’d get drunk as hell. It was simply fun and it excited him to go on. He wandered around the apartment looking for his phone and it was found under the couch cushions. The screen full of messages from Line and Facebook and one call from an unnamed caller. He yawned while putting the phone to his back pocket.

The unknown caller was ninety per cent sure his dad, but he would call him back. When he had strength to do it.

 

 

 

 

 

Mino sat on the hallways bench by his own. It was still few minutes until the class started and the people were buzzing in the hallway as always and some of them even looked at Mino’s weird essence. His was the mix of tiredness and carefreeness, which many didn’t understand.

 

Suddenly, someone pocked him while sitting next to him. He could already guess the person, so he shaped up a little and raised his gaze from the dirty white marble floor towards him. Bobby smiled to him under his snapback and bringing cigarette smoke’s smell with him.

 

”What’s up?” he asked teeth showing enthusiastically, probably thinking about the party. Everything would be fine as long as Bobby wouldn’t get worried about him.

 

”Nothing much. Barely slept at all.” Mino answered   casually as possible as he zipped up his black hoodie.

 

”Me neither… By the way, why didn’t you come yesterday?”

 

”I tried to do my homework.”

 

Bobby squinted his eyes amazed to him, but Mino thought the boy still believed him. He believed in anything you said to him. With a small node they stepped inside the classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

That school day wormed and wormed. Biology’s lesson had proven, that today wasn’t one of his favorite days. He couldn’t return his essay, so he would need to take extra classes to prove his know-how’s.

 

His brake to breathe were the breaks when their group gathered and they either went for a smoke or talked about the party, and no one seemed to notice Mino’s quietness.

 

He didn’t eat lunch, because he felt sick the whole day. But still he sat with Bobby, Hanbin, Jinhwan, Taehyun, Junhoe. He didn’t get rid of the sick feeling, when Seunghoon walked to the cafeteria. The cafeteria was a battlefield against him; everyone would be watching, he was easy to humiliate. He almost never had the courage, and everyone knew why. He was tripped, his food thrown on the floor and he falling on top of it, drinks were thrown on his back and sometimes when he was eating someone pulled the chair under him.

 

”Ohh, look.” Junhoe said as he munched rice in his mouth in a bad posture. The whole table turned to look towards Seunghoon, but somehow Mino felt tensioning in his chest and didn’t want to.

 

”This is interesting.” Taehyun blurred out sounding very bored and munched his food leftovers, the exact opposite of Junhoe.

 

 

”The last time he was in cafeteria wasn’t it like christmas?”

 

”Wasn’t it fall or something?”

 

They started to speculate with each other and unfortunately that period of time was right.

 

They sat in wooden round shaped table all the way in the cafeterias back, so they saw all thirty tables and table groups. Mino spotted only few empty tables and they were set badly for Seunghoon part. Every table were maybe one or three tables away from Sangwoo’s , Minwoo’s and Changyon’s table, who were staring at him already their smile’s reaching their ears.

 

Seunghoon turned with his tray towards the tables and started looking with his tired eyes and a little panicky eyes towards the tables. He started walking towards a table which was at the back and four tables away from the, and two tables away from the bullies. Nothing happened in amazing five minutes and Seunghoon was already leaving, and so was the bullies. Some students turned their interest towards that direction and others didn’t pay any attention to it. This episode was so familiar; Chanyong walked behind Seunghoon and kicked the boy in his knee’s plait, which made the boy fall on the ground on his knees and dropping his trey loudly on the floor. While laughing Sangwoo hit the back of Seunghoon’s head with his elbow when the boy was lifting his head, which made Seunghoon not able to get up for a while.

Still, he didn’t cry.

 

Mino bite his lower lip, while he listened the careless conversation. He was so angry, when he saw an imagine in his subconscious of the last night him in his pajamas with a kitten in his hands looking at him so differently. The whole situation had proven that the boy was just a boy with feelings, and not a toy like in school. 

But no one seemed to understand it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Right after the long school day ended before four o’clock Mino jumped on Bobby’s black GW250 Inazuma, on which they picked up the snuff boxes from the center of Seoul. Mino’s own Yamaha didn’t last more that couple miles, so Bobby of course wanted to sacrifice, so he could again clear his thoughts to him.

On the first stop Mino paused to call to this unknown number, like he didn’t know, what was coming.

 

”Song Mingoon”

 

”Hey.. you called.”

 

”Oh, yeas. I just wanted to tell you that I’m staying here for a week. I’m needed here.”

 

”Hmm.” like Mino didn’t need any parents in his life at all.

 

”Have you had enough money?”

 

”Yes.” he had just spent a fraction of his money because he hadn’t ate, and because of intoxicants.

 

”Keep the house upright, your cousin will come there one of these days. Tell them, that I am on a trip just for a while.”

 

His dad’s coldness hurt Mino inside. To them. He made his kid to lie to adults. He didn’t even know would a social security person, police or who would come to their door. And the whole person, who was coming to their place was even more messed up than he himself. A great combination. 

 

”Yeah.”

”Well great. Have to go, bye.”

 

Without saying a word the call was cut.

 

 

 

 

The drive lasted a while, that they drove through a junk food place to Seungyoon’s girlfriend’s house. Mino couldn’t get his cousin’s and dad’s actions, words, face’s out of his head for a second. It made him crazy from inside. And the craziness would take a part of his life.

 

 

 

 

Seungyoon’s girlfriend lived on a quiet street, where was only a few grey bricked two-floor houses. That place was about five miles away from Mino’s home. Everywhere was high trees, bridges, abandoned parks and playgrounds. Couple stores and people were seen on the way, but otherwise the place was spookily quiet. 

 

There were three cars parked on the yards, which one of was Jin’s. The house pounded electronic music from lighted windows, so that it was heard to the sidewalk. Bobby smiled widely his cheeks red when he started walking towards the door and Mino following him. He knocked on door and soon the door was opened by Donghyuk who smelled like alcohol and cigarettes with Bom beside him. The sight was more than unexpected.

 

 

”Ah-Young!” Donghyuk yelled out while smiling like crazy. They didn’t say anything to each other but stared like a absolutely stranger.  As they left somewhere, Bobby peeked at him with and disgusted expression, which Mino almost laughed at.

As the couple disappeared in the large crowd of people, a skinny, dark brown haired girl appeared to the door, who’s long hair where sportily on a bobble and she showed her cute line of teeth.

 

”You’re Seungyoon’s friends?” the girl asked and pulled the black, strapless and very short, body fitting dress slightly downwards.Of course the boths boys’ glares followed her hand, but Mino could bet that, that was her attention.

 

”Yeah!” Bobby yelled out almost sounding reasonably excited. The girl just smiled somehow  cunningly and moved aside from the door. Almost at that second Jin appeared alongside of Seungyoon to them. Jin was wearing black tight jeans highlighting his bottom and a white loose shirt, which was almost see through. Jin’s already drunken glare lightened up, when his and Mino’s eyes met.

 

”Minooo!” the boy yelled out and hugged him and moved half of his weight for Mino to carry.

 

”Jinnn.” Mino muttered uncomfortably back.

 

”Do you have anything for me?” Jin questioned cunningly, when he changed to carry himself on his own feet. Now Mino had time to look around him for a while to see how the house was from inside. Light wood floor, a lot of brown and red brown furnitures and useless gold colored decoration was seen almost in every corner.

 

”If you have anything for me?” Mino smiled a little to Jin, who started to look around him. Bobby and Seungyoon had disappeared from sight. Jin his petite lips and grabbed him by shoulders as like telling him a serious secret.

 

”Listen.. this it just between us okay?” Jin asked as he grabbed a black backpack from the hallway and threw it on his back. He walked straight from the hallway to upstairs with Mino tightly next to him.

 

”Yeah sure.” Mino’s curiosity started to grow even more, because Jin always had interesting things. Jin sneered weirdly and walked to the bathroom, even though couple years older girls watched at them finding them odd. Jin didn’t realize anything.

 

”Do you know that you’re my fave freshman and all.” the older one apparently tried to explain the situation somehow, but Mino didn’t really care about the reasons. Jin stepped into a completely white and small bathroom, sitting on the toilet seat while thinking about something very much.

 

”Well?” Mino asked and locked the door.

 

Jin started to dig something out of his backpack and when his eyes saw something in there, a laugh ruptured out of his mouth - it wasn’t alcohol.  Without saying a word he pulled out pillboxes out of his backpack and Mino forgot to breathe for a moment. Jin just smiled widely and swayed a pink, yellow and a light blue pillbox in his hands while watching at Mino who was a little shocked. There were probably something completely different level meds in those boxes. It was in nowadays to take pills and alcohol to get your head so messed up, that you’ll run through walls.

 

”Well, what you say?” Jin asked while he stood up in front of the mirror and took strong alcohol out of his bag and put it on the sink. Mino was speechless. The words of common sense were spinning in his head ’Would it be rational?’ ’What would be the consequence?’ But Mino was already  in that kind of situation, that he felt like he could do anything and there would not be any consequences.

 

”What are these?” Mino asked as he stepped one step closer towards Jin in front of the sink and looking at the pills like enchanted.

 

”Zyrtec, Xanax, Kloriopin..” he presented the boxes, when he placed one of the blue and one of the pink pills on his hand and placed the same amount on the sink in front of Mino.

 

Hesitating, Mino imitated Jin’s every move like they were sharing the same body. Without asking, what would be the side effects. That would remain to be seen.

 

”Well then, let’s have a nice night, my Mino.” Jin explained while smiling widely and pouring the strong alcohol to a red mug he found in the bathroom. My Mino. He was almost disgusted about that nickname game, but continued, his heart pounding in his chest like crazy, because of imitating Jin.

 

 

They threw the pill at the same time in their mouths and snatching the pills down fast with alcohol.

Mino made it fast as lightning so he wouldn’t have time to regret.

Jin continued to smile, but Mino wandered somewhere around shock’s line, because he was scared, what he had just done.

 

”Don’t wonder if you start throwing up, pass out or seeing things.” Jin laughed disgustingly like he had kept that sentence inside him through the whole bathroom trip and left with his backpack on his back.

 

Mino sighted for the last time in his right mind on that night, at that moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Easily surpassing the limit of safe volume of music the electronic thumping felt like it’d blow up everyones brains, but Mino had other worries. For example that, that he had completely lost his sense of time and what was wrong or right. He specifically woke up sometimes from his trans in most weirdest situations through the night.

 

 

Now after many hours Mino was in the living room with cold sweat flowing on his forehead and watching how, some girl was waving herself in front of him and in there were people in the dark jumping around the girl.

Mino had opened his shirt and wrapped his sleeves, because his body was nowhere close to normal. No one else in the house was sweating, shaking or throwing up bile like him, except Jin.

But Mino didn’t specially perceive anyone, not even Jin, but Seungyoon had came to hit him on the cheek and had tried to talk to him, but Mino couldn’t even keep himself up at that point or concentrate, from which direction he was hearing the noises.

 

The girl got on his lap in her short mini skirt and and bit his neck so much it almost bled, but it didn’t feel like anything to Mino. Mino didn’t remember if this was the same girl from earlier, who had almost sold herself to Mino, when the boy had waited to get to the bathroom. Barely anything span in his head. He was just thinking about the pain on his neck and all the other disturbing side effects in his body, until someone pulled the girl from his lap so that the girl fell on the sofa next to him drunk and taken aback. 

 

”Mino! We are going outside.” Because of the music everyone had to yell, but no one cared about it anymore. The voice sounded little irritated.

 

”Who are you?” Mino asked astonished and unable to look at the one who was speaking, because his eyes were almost as restless as him body.

 

”Taehyun.”

 

A small lamp lighted up in Mino’s head and he started smiling.

 

”I ing know Taehyun.” Mino laughed lazily and he was grabbed, so he couldn’t fight back.

 

Next Mino realized, that he was already on the porch’s stairs Taehyun’s hand around him, that Mino wouldn’t fall. Finally the music abated even for a bit. The chilly wind hardly helped Mino’s uncomfortable mess with between cold and warm waves. He felt familiar tingling in his esophagus and in his stomach.

Soon the bile was pouring from his mouth maybe for the thousandth time.

 

 

 

”Mino, what did you take?” Taehyun quizzed him, who he was trying to get to sit on a stair, but who was like a little child, who was having a tantrum and wouldn’t stay still.

 

Again Mino would need only that one punch on the cheek as like a reminder, that was a thing named life. On that second Mino’s vision cleared a little bit and he looked at Taehyun’s irritated expression from under his friend’s hair, which were still in a clean middle parting.

 

”What?” Mino asked as he sat on the stairs and swallowing the left overs of his vomit down his throat, which tasted worse that he expected.

 

”What did you take?” Taehyun stopped after every word.

 

”I don’t know.” Mino answered like an smartass stopping his words like him.

 

”Well where are you spending the night?”

 

”I don’t know.” Mino wanted to go back inside to hide his unawareness and just be. He couldn’t stand anymore questions.

 

”Do I have to take you home?” Suddenly Mino heard the door opening and, that someone walked out. He turned to look towards that direction, but trying to listen to Taehyun at the same time.

 

”Is your dad still away?”

 

Mino barely was now listening and tried to see the boy’s face, because they seemed to familiar. But his vision was so fuzzy. Everything was so messed up, that it made Mino angry.

 

”Listen to me now!” Taehyun yelled at him like a angry dog and Mino even turned his head away from the boy, who started to walk towards the sidewalk. With shaky hands Mino rubbed his hair backwards irritated and watched at Taehyun as concentrated as he managed, staring at his eyes.

 

”I don’t ing know.” Mino answered and pulled himself up with the help of the stairs’ rail. Along with Taehyun’s explosive glare. Mino paced with a few heavy steps on the cold and wet asphalt with his socks on.

 

”Where are you going now?”

 

”To walk.”

 

”Alone? That’s really smart.”

 

”No, I’m going after that boy.” Taehyun silenced to his answer and turned to look at the same direction where Mino was looking. Mino could still see the walking boy’s back.

 

Something in Taehyun’s expression was emptily scary and he didn’t say anything back.

 

 

 

Without caring about the reaction, Mino started walking quickly (or so he thought) and started to catch up the boy. Sweat drop flowed from his forehead and he was still listening to the music which was pounding in his mind and his heart’s sputter.

 

”Hey!” Mino yelled, when the distance between was only three meters and they were on the same bridge. The boy turned and Mino froze for a moment. He first thought he saw wrong, but after closing his eyes the boy still looked the same.

 

”Seunghoon?” Mino asked so confused, that he almost went to shake the boy. Nothing but in his white short sleeve and in his clean pants the boy continued his way. 

 

”Where are you going?” Mino panicked and took few running steps, until the boy stopped to look down from the twenty meter high bridge.

 

”I have wanted to do this for a long time.” Seunghoon said his eyes glued to the black lake beneath them, which was reflecting the lights of the stars on the sky. 

 

Mino started to feel scared, what would the boy do but his legs started to feel again like they’d break down, so he flanged stuck to the bridge’s rail. He hit his head in the rail and he felt like throwing up. Still three meter between them, Seunghoon slowly lifted himself to sit on the rail and closed his eyes enjoying the wind.

 

 

He was so beautiful.

 

 

”Don’t do it.” Mino almost sounded like he was praying.

 

”Come with me. This all needs to end.” Seunghoon sighted and glared at him smiling that smile, that Mino would do anything for.

 

”No..” Mino muttered back melancholically, but in some way he didn’t mind jumping. His heartbeat felt like it’d split him half, when the boy’s grip loosened from the rail more and more, but he couldn’t move. He just wanted to pull him out of there, but he just watched as the boy disappeared from the bridge to the water.

 

Mino was too shocked to cry, but he raised his head to look at the water. The surface was still moving.

 

A big adrenaline flow surged into him and he lifted himself too on the rail with his last strength. He tried to breathe calmly, but he felt really unsafe. Hanging on the bridge with his strength almost unbalanced.

 

 

 

 

 

 

”Mino!!” someone yelled from somewhere near him and remained to stare at him with fear in his eyes. Mino felt the tears on his cheeks, but didn’t know when did he start crying.

 

”What the do you think you’re doing?”

 

”I’m going after that boy.”

 

”Who?” the person asked looking at the same direction as him, at the lake, which was suddenly completely quiet.  His heart skipped a beat and he forgot to breathe. He couldn’t believe what he saw.  He started to shake so much of fear, that now the tears came down on purpose.

 

”Mino.. there’s no boy.” Mino didn’t want to believe that. He just didn’t want to agree. He shaked his head like crazy.

 

”You are hallucinating.” the person said quietly and at the same time realizing the horror of the situation.

 

Mino was pulled down from the rail, when Mino was unable to move on his own. His gaze was glued to the water and his fists were blue and holding him in place.

 

 

 

 

Something inside him had just snapped out of place so much, that it hurt.

 

 

 

_____________

hey again! sorry it took a while to

write this, but this chapter is quite long.

And, check out this trailer for my fic

 which my friend made and feel free

 to leave your opinion on it ^^

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuqVw04uE-c&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=princess_seunghoon