Business

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

It has been 2 weeks since Jiyong stayed in the hospital. These 2 weeks were probably the best weeks he has ever had in a very long time simply because Taeyeon visits him frequently.

Sometimes, he has this urge to tell Taeyeon the whole truth about who he is and who they once were, but he loves Taeyeon too much because according to him telling Taeyeon the truth would be a very selfish thing to do. He did not want to burden and haunt her with her forgotten past and pressure her to love him like she used to.

As much as it hurts him sometimes, he enjoys getting to know each other again.

Taeyeon was just like as he remembered. She was still that kind, attentive and caring person he once fell in love with.

There was this one time when Taeyeon remembered Jiyong saying that he is sick of hospital food and misses his favorite Japanese restaurant which was actually located outside town, but Taeyeon still goes out of her way to sneak it inside for Jiyong and it made Jiyong’s heart flutter like she always do.

Taeyeon has no idea why she keeps spending so much of her time for this stranger soon to be husband. She knew it wasn’t because it was her obligation as his fiancé but she actually did enjoy Jiyong’s presence.

With him, she feels safe.

These 2 weeks, Jiyong was also kind enough to help her with her company problems. She would go to the hospital before negotiating any business deal and he taught her the tricks to find her opponents weaknesses and gain advantage.

Her mini lessons with Jiyong made her extremely grateful they are on the same side and not the opposite. He is indeed as the rumors say, a dragon on the negotiation table.

What Kwon Jiyong wants, Kwon Jiyong gets.

Sometimes, Taeyeon questions why Jiyong is unbelievably nice to her, she began to wonder if Jiyong is like this to most girls, but there are no rumors of him playing around with girls.

To Taeyeon, Kwon Jiyong is like an unsolvable puzzle.

To Jiyong, Kim Taeyeon is like an open book.

 

 

Finally after 2 and half weeks, Jiyong is discharged. He initially asked Youngbae to pick him up but the persistent fiancé says she wanted to be the one to send Jiyong home.

Jiyong feels ecstatic. For the first time in awhile he feels content, for the first time in awhile, he finds meaning in his worthless life. This was how he felt for 2 and half weeks, these tiny happiness have warmed his stone cold heart more than anything before not even when the company he built from zero attained global recognition.

“Finally I am going home, if I stay for a day longer I might start rotting in that hospital bed” Jiyong grumbled as he checks the hospital room before leaving.

He hated that white and blue room.

But it was also the room that started his happiness so he simply smiled before leaving.

“I know right, I think I have tried almost all the food in the hosp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter