Solved

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KWON JIYONG

I continued to press on the accelerator exceeding the speed limit as i drove my way back from the Kim mansion, what Mr. Kim had mentioned struck me with such precision like an assassin firing a bullet.

Flashback

Taeyeon has just recently graduated with an MBA from Oxford University and will be soon taking the reigns of Samsung. When I asked where she took her undergraduate degree, she seems to hesitate for a second and mentioned Cambridge. No, we were both from Stanford California, you graduated with a degree in finance with honors and I cheered the loudest that day.

But she left shortly to attend a meeting in the company which leaves me with Mr. Kim.

“Actually Jiyong, there is something about Taeyeon that you should know as her fiancé but this should not be known by anyone else. This is really important to me and to her.” Mr. Kim’s expression became very solemn and it was evident there was guilt.

“As you might have heard, there has never been any news of Samsung having an heiress until very recently.”

“Yes, I had no idea you had a granddaughter until father told me.”

“Well, the media thinks I hid her away because I want her to grow up peacefully without media exposure but that’s not the actual story.”

“ I understand, I will not tell a single soul about any of this” I said firmly

“I had a daughter, Kim Seo Hyun who loved and wanted to marry a man out of class. I disapproved of their relationship and I must have pushed them too far and finally she threw everything away and ran away with her lover Jung Yong Hwa to the states to open a small restaurant.”

“They gave birth to a beautiful young daughter who they call Taeyeon. I wanted so badly to hold my granddaughter but I couldn’t because Seohyun still wouldn’t talk to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter