Honeymoon

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

Kim Taeyeon

We decided to leave for Jeju Island as soon as the wedding reception is over for our honeymoon. We reached the Kwon’s villa at around 7 PM and ate a quick dinner prepared by the villa’s caretakers.

Jiyong invited me for a stroll along the beach just outside the villa and I quietly followed him out.

The warm moonlight shone on my face as I looked up to the starlitted sky, the cold sea breeze touched my face putting me so much at ease, only gentle rocking sounds of the waves could be heard followed by an occasional tapping of our feet, I enjoyed the tranquility and calm ambience between us. It wasn’t awkward but it was so comfortable.

“Funny isn’t it, where life takes us. 2 weeks ago I met a mere stranger and now we’re having our honeymoon.” I chuckled as I tore my eyes away from the sky to meet the stars in his eyes.

“I know right its funny how life works.” Jiyong scoffed. “Who knows maybe you’ll end up falling for my irresistible charms and have feelings for me.” Jiyong said proudly with a smirk plastered in his very annoying face.

“You can continue dreaming mister Kwon” I rolled my eyes in annoyance. “You know what, I think you will be the one who ends up falling head over heels for me.” I said smugly crossing my arms.

“What if I actually did fall for you? Will you take responsibility?” Jiyong playfully asked as he took a step closer towards me.

“Yah why should I take responsibility!” I complained and he took another step closer.

 “because you slayed the mighty dragon of course” Jiyong laughed heartily as he took another step towards me. “You should be honored you know many girls are dying to be in your place right now.”

“Yah you should consider yourself lucky too. I have a long waiting lists of guys in my front door too.” I replied while taking another step closer to him and lifted my head to greet his face.

Right now, we are only inches away from each other and I could feel my heart rate increasing.

Kwon Jiyong what are you doing to me.

“I get it, little miss popular.” He grinned happily while he pats my head and caressed my hair.

I stood there frozen, surprised by his affectionate touch.

He then took a step back and gestured his hand towards the villa “Let’s head back, it’s getting cold. I wouldn’t want you to be sick.”

Without me realizing, I took comfort and joy in his small affectionate actions and words.

Oh no Kim Taeyeon are you slowly falling for your fake husband?

I woke up at 8 am in the morning and almost panicked at the unfamiliarity of the room and I mentally reminded myself I’m not at home.

I felt so tired in the morning as I barely had any sleep last night.

Kwon Jiyong kept me awake the whole night.

From his considerate actions since the first time we met, how he always seem to know me so well despite only getting recently acquainted, how he acted in front of his step brother during the wedding and his actions yesterday night.

Omg taeyeon get it together.

He is just pretending

This is a fake marriage remember.

Reluctantly, I dragged my lazy to get in the shower and get ready for today.

After taking a shower, I picked a white off the shoulder knee length sundress. Then I quickly went down to eat breakfast prepared by the servants.

I was busy getting myself some maple syrup for my pancakes when I saw him come down for breakfast. He wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter