Official

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

Kwon Jiyong

I  carefully adjusted my Mont Blanc cufflinks at the edge of my Thom Browne shirt. Tonight has to be perfect.

 

Tonight is the official engagement party of the 2 heirs of the biggest conglomerates in the whole country.

 

It is the night where Samsung would be introducing its beautiful stunning heiress, and my wife to be, Kim Taeyeon.

 

While staring at the car window, cheering for the little rain drops as they raced each other, my thoughts cant help but wander back to the list of terms and agreement Taeyeon gave for me to sign.

 

In this marriage forged by both parties’ respective families, both Kwon Jiyong and Kim Taeyeon would act as pretend happy couple in front of the media and other people.

 

As this is unfortunately  a loveless marriage, both parties are allowed to see other people as long as they are not caught with the media. If the media caught them seeing other people, this marriage would be annulled immediately and compensation has to be made to the other party.

 

This marriage is supposedly to continue for exactly 3 years until both parties have successfully inherited both of their respective companies. A further consensus would have to be completed after 3 years.

 

No party is allowed to put the other party’s reputation in jeopardy. While the contract is still binding, both parties are responsible for their image collectively.

 

Only Kwon Jiyong and Kim Taeyeon were to ever set eyes in this contract. If there were to be a third party who saw this contract, this contract will dissolve immediately and compensation were to be made by the party at fault.

 

Doing what I do best, I am going to find loopholes in this contract.

 

If 3 years is how we’ll get our second chance, then 3 years it is.

 

I’m not letting you go again Kim Taeyeon.

 

My driver pulled up at the entrance of the Kim’s mansion and the house’s butler quickly escorted me inside. When I stepped inside, I saw her going down the stairs.

 

She looked absolutely stunning.

 

She held her hair up accentuating her beautiful neckline and she was wearing a rather simple yet elegant satin red dress as red as the fire in her eyes, a small bow to hug her thin waistline and her legs are adorned with black Louboutin heels to add her charisma.

 

She is going to be the absolute gem of the party.

 

Kim Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter