Chapter 27

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

LEETEUK POV

 

“Yeah! Why you are soooo closed with all guys?! Why you even close with your ex-boyfriend? Why you so happy laughing and smiling with him. Why you are so happy with other boys especially your ex boyfriend?! Why you cuddled to him and even Kyuhyun?! Why you so closed to Donghae and Sungmin while I am your biased?! You even kissed them on cheek.. Ughhh!”

 

I just let go what I feel. I don’t know where do I pick up the courage to say that to her. Wait, Am I losing my mind? What would she think of me later on? Wait. I don’t know. Ahh, what is this?!

 

“Oh yeah?! Why would you bother I’m good with my ex boyfriends or any other boys?!”

 

She reply me back. She looks really pissed off. Her faces was read all over.

 

 “Why would you care?! You hate me. You ignored me. You yelled at me. You mad at me like crazy! You are my biased but you called me idiot!”

 

No I am not!

 

“You even makes me cried.”

 

I make you cried?

 

“ You are the one idiot!”

 

She called me idiot?! Me?! I look at her faces deeply as she was yelling at me. Her eyes was so pretty. But full of anger. She still talking. Her lips.. like a magnet. I want to touch it.

 

“ I kissed them on cheek because I love them as brother. Why do I even care to explained all this to you?! You are not even..”

 

I kissed her before she could even finished her sentences. I kissed her because there is something like pulling me to kissed her. I think I lost my mind. Because of her. I closed my eyes. Her lips so sweet. I never had a kiss like this before in my life. It was just too perfect. I want to secure this moment forever but then I feel her kissing me back. Is this real?

 

 

YOUR POV

 

He suddenly kissed me on my lips with his eyes closed. His lips.. I feel a vibration all over my body. I cant think anything else. I closed my eyes without realizing it. And I kissed him back. This kiss was sweet.

 

“Oh my Gosh!”

I heard someone saying something. I quickly pulled away. Leeteuk also realized it. I turned around.

 

“Noona. Hyung. Mwoya..” Dongwoon face looked so shocked. Not only him other B2ST members along with Sulli.

 

“Unnie…”

 

“Uhm.. guys.. we are practicing for the musical... ” Leeteuk stuttered a bit.

 

“Hyung, don’t lie. We are not a fool. We obviously see both of you guys kissing!” Doojoon said.

 

Crap. What am I going to do? Run?

 

“_______-ah! So it is true about you and hyung!” Kikwang pointed at me.

 

“I gotta let everyone know this!” Yoseob so excited.

 

“Andwae! There is camera!” Me and Leeteuk almost shouted.

 

“Lets go hyung!” Donwoon happily pulled Yoseob hyung.

 

Oh my! How?! No! Stop. Damn. Why aren’t any of these words coming out!

 

Suddenly Leeteuk lifted me up bridal style. “Lets run!” Then he run all the way he can.

 

“Yah! Hyung! Don’t take her away!” I heard Kikwang shouting while trying to chased us but Leeteuk was fast. Even I cant say anything.

 

 

 

There was a silence in that car. Not even a sound. Awkward aura surrounded that car. Almost 30 minutes they keep staring at the front without looking or talking to each other.

 

Suddenly they can hear someone’s tummy grumbled.

 

Leeteuk chuckled a bit. “_______-ah, you’re hungry?”

 

“No” she pouted.

 

“Then what is that sounds coming from you?”

 

“It.. it’s nothing.  Just a sounds.” She keep denying the facts.

 

“You’re funny.” Leeteuk chuckled again.

 

Then they both silent again.

 

“______-ah, I am sorry if I hurt you before. I mean the incident.”

 

“I.. I don’t know what to respond to you.”

 

“So, uhmmm.. do you like me?” Leeteuk gathered all his courage to asked that.

 

“Emm.. I don’t know. Do you?” _____look at him for a few seconds then look back at the other side.

 

“If I do.. how?”

 

“Hmmph. I don’t think so. You hate me, remember?”

 

“AIshhh.” He scratched his head. “How many times do I tell you I don’t hate you.”

 

“I don’t believe you.”

 

“_______-ah, look at me.” He makes her turns to him while holding her. “I don’t hate you. I was just confused with myself. My heart to be truth. I think I.. I like you. That’s why I am jealous I guess.”

 

_______ didn’t respond at all. Her face just like she just saw a ghost.

 

“_______-ah!” Leeteuk shake her body a bit.

 

“Like.. me? Me?” _______ pointed at herself.

 

Leeteuk let out a deep sighed. “Yes. I think I fall for you for the first time I’ve met you. Saw you. That’s why I am so jealous when other guys around you and that is why I treated to bad I think.” He paused for a moment. “ Sorry..but if you don’t have anyone in your  heart right now and if there is a place for me to squized in can you.. be my girl? It’s not easy for me to pick up this courage since I know you might hate me because I treat you so bad and i..”

 

______stopped him. “Enough explaination. You sure does talk a lot.” _______ turned her body facing to front. “I cant give you any answer right now. But..” 

 

“I understand. Lets just go back before your oppas punched me. I know and sure B2st already spread the story.”

 

“How are we going to answer them.”

 

“Just let me answer everything.”

 

He suddenly act cold infront of her. She just keep in silence.

 

 

“Yah! Park Jungsoo! Where did you go?!” Heechul shouted when he saw both of them at the front of the girls dorm. Well, almost everyone were there.

 

“Hyung! What did I told you before?! Why did you do this?!” GD added. Almost yelling too.

 

_______ and Leeteuk just walk into the dorm slowly with _____ limping. She still haven’t recovered yet. Everyone were staring at them. They just keep their head down.

 

“Jungsoo-ah! Answer me! Answer us! Don’t just keep your mouth shut!” Heechul getting pissed off.

 

“Hyung! Why did you kissed her like that?!” GD’s turn.

 

“Im sorry. It’s my fault. I just losing control.” Leeteuk answered almost whispering.

 

“What?! Losing control?! What the hell was that?!” GD pulled Leeteuk’s collar.

 

______ with her limping legs quickly pulled GD and blocked GD from getting closer to Leeteuk. She stay in front of Leeteuk. While Daesung holds GD.

 

“Jungsoo-ah, you know that was a stupid answer!” Heechul said.

“I know, I am sorry.”

 

“Enough with your sorry!” Heechul yelled.

 

“Oppa! Stop it! Don’t just blame him!” ______  finally said something.

 

“Then?! It’s obviously his fault!” GD said.

 

“I kissed him back too!”

 

Almost everyone in that room shocked in that room with _______’s statement.

 

“Mwo?!” Donghae, Kikwang, Seungri and all the people in that room were shocked.

 

“What?! I t’s just a kiss..” ______ said slowly.

 

“Just a kiss?” _______ heard Leeteuk who is at her back whispered. She is sure that he didi not inted to said that until she can hear it.

 

“Oppa..” She turns to face Leeteuk’s gloomy face.

 

“No..it’s fine. I ‘ll go first.” He said slowly while walking away.

 

_______ catched his hands. “Oppa..”

 

“I’m fine.” He pushed slightly her hands and walked away. His face looks a bit disspointed though.

 

“Young lady, just a kiss? Explain to me.” Donghae said to _______.

 

“Oppa. Can I just decide not to explained anything right now? Im just tired.” She almost whispered.

 

“Why?! You have to tell us. You cant just kissed people randomly or let you be kissed by any other guys. I just don’t want you to get hurt.” GD said.

 

“Oppa, you said you wont mind with whom I’ll be with. I’m tired with all of this. I cant explain anything. I am so confused!” _______ dazed off and went to her room and closed the door living all them at the living room.

 

“Guys, I think just let us talk to her. You guys should go back first.” Sooyoung said.

 

All of them just nodded and went back. Before going out, TOP and Taeyang talk to sooyoung.

 

“Sooyoung-ah, please ask her nicely.” Taeyang said.

 

“Of course oppa. I know what to do don’t worry.” Sooyoung smiled.

 

“Ask her to at atleast call me or Taeyang if she wont say anything.” TOP said.

 

“Arasso.”

 

________ laid down on her bed. The light already off. All the girls already know a little bit of story after she tells them. She felt lucky since all of the girls understand her.

 

She look at her phone in the dark. She logged in to her twitter. She scrolled down her timeline. Oh! There was a tweet from @special1004. Not mentioning her ofcourse. It just him updating his timeline. She read the tweet.

 

‘Why did it feels hurt like this. It hurts so much.’

 

What does he mean? Is it because of me? I don’t know if he said the truth or not but I can see he telling me truth in the car before but it just me. Why cant i? I should be glad right but.. _______ think to herself.

Later on, she decided to send Leeteuk a text message.

 

‘I am sorry if my words hurts you. I hope you give me some time to think.’

‘I deserved it. Maybe? Just go to sleep. It’s already late.’

‘Oppa.. I’m sorry. :( ‘

‘Goodnight.’

 

He sounds so cold to me. What should I do?! ______ barely cant sleep at that night just because she had this running in her mind.