Chapter 30

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

I walk to him whom is just sitting on the bench. Although it is kinda dark but I know it was him. But, how come he still don’t noticed me yet? I wasn’t tiptoe. I am sure he can hear my footsteps. I move more closer to him. I sit beside him. He still just looking at the floor. I poke his cheek.

“Jungsoo-ah..”

Suddenly he fall on to my lap. I was a bit shocked but then I heard him giggling.

“Mwoyaaaa..” I hit his shoulder lightly. His head is still on my lap.

“I was just teasing you baby..” He touches my nose with his index finger.

“Are you tired? How was Sukira?” I asked him while his hair.

“Well, it is tiring but I’m used to it.” He smiled at me showing his one and only dimple.

I feel pity towards him. As we know how packed Super Junior’s  schedules are.

“Let me sleep here for a few minutes. It feels so comfortable here. Now onder Minho, Kikwang and even the others  love to sleep on your lap.” He closed his eyes.

I caressed his face then his hair. To let him feel how much I care and love him.

“How was your date with your ex boyfriend? Enjoy shopping together?” He said with his eyes still closed.

“It’s not a date. I just accompanied him. I am so sorry that I almost ditched you on this date tonight because that I have to go shopping with TOP-oppa.” I feel so guilty. We supposed to meet before he went to Sukira but since I have to go shopping with TOP, I almost cancelled our meeting tonight. But he said he still wanna meet me. So, here we are.

“It is okay as long as you are here now. _______-ah, can you promised me something?”

“What dear?”

“Promised me that you wont fall for TOP again or any other guy except me.”

“You don’t trust me?” I pouted although he still talking with his eyes closed.

“Aniyo.. just to make sure.” He chuckled.

“I promise to only love this one and only Park Jungsoo, okay?” I lower my body to kiss his forehead.

Suddenly I feel like I heard someone making noise and whispering. I look at the entrance of the rooftop. It was too dark and I cant see anything.

“Jungsoo-ah, I’m scare. I feel like someone or something watching us.”

He get up from my lap and look around.

“Maybe it was just your feelings. Don’t worry, I am here.” He sit facing me and my hair.

He look at me for a few second and leaned his face closer to me.

“I love you.” He whispered and kiss me. I kissed him back.

‘Dddaanngg!’

I heard something. Leeteuk too. We stopped and look around.

“Jungsoo.. lets go back.” I pulled his shirt because I felt so scared.

Then he decided to go back to our dorm.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

We were at the café. I was queing in the line waiting for my turn. When it was my turn, I quickly grab the food and searching for empty seats. I look around as I walk. Everyone were busy enjoying their food.  Then I saw a spot on BigBang’s table. But then I saw Sungmin waving at me giving me a signal to join Super Junior but too bad Daesung already saw me and ask me to join them. Ughhh. I hate this. Why I must make a hard decision everytime?! I walk beside BigBang’s table and saw them almost finished their food. Thank God I have an excuse.

 

“Oppa..I go sit there okay? You guys almost done but I’m just started to eat. Next time okay.” I said to Daesung and he just nodded.

I walk to Super Junior’s table. An empty seat is only next to Leeteuk who sit at the end of the table. I saw him grin sneakily. I have no choices. I just sit beside him. He is on my left while Sungmin on my right.

“Why you’re late?” Donghae ask.

“I was on the phone with someone.” I was actually talking to Lea on the phone before coming to the café

“Who? Namja chingu?” Eunhyuk then chuckle. He teased me.

“Secret!” I stick out my tounge out to him. Suddenly I feel a hand pinch my left thigh lightly.

“Ahh!” I almost scream.

“Why are you screaming suddenly?” Ryeowook who is infront of me ask.

I give a quickly glare to Leeteuk but I am sure no one noticed that. “Aniyo.. I think a mosquito just bite me.”

“Mosquito? Seriously? I never saw or bitten by a mosquito in here before. Why so sudden?” Yesung ask.

“Yeah~ its kinda weird suddenly there is a mosquito here.” Shindong added.

“Emmm, probably a lost mosquito.” That was a stupid thing to say! Damn. I saw Leeteuk trying to hold on his laugh. Dammit. Aishhh. His fault and now I have to covered it.

“That mosquito must be so clever and witty to secretly bite you. Because he really knows how to tackle a girl like you without anyone noticed it. But he gotta be careful because soon he will get caught. I will smack him into pieces if I caught him bitting you again one day.” Heechul said but it sounds like he have a different meaning because he was looking at me and sometimes Leeteuk while he said that.

“Ya, hyung. How do you know it is a ‘him’?” Kyuhyun grinned.

“Because only a ERT mosquito will do that!” He stressed the word ert and look at Leeteuk.

Leeteuk look at him back. “What?”

I  just scopped my food and eating like as quick as I can. Omo. Did he caught something? Ddang!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

We have to sleep over together again tonight. Well, have I tell you guys that throughout all this passed months I had been sleeping next and together with Ukiss members, 2PM members and Mblaq members too. Well, Ukiss were quite shy except for Hoon of course. I slept in between Dongho who extremely adorable and I really don’t mind him calling me ‘noona’ cause he is so cute and Kevin also was so shy at first but later he felt comfortable since we had aconversation that night in English. Other members were okay too. 2PM were just 2PM. they are friendly since I’ve been hangout with them before when the crying incident. I am so shy at first but the make me comfortable. I keep on teasing Wooyoung because he keep on pranking me but to make him stop I with Sooyoung. He immediately go to sleep. And Junsu was weird! he just like Yesung sometimes. Weird in a cute ways. He actually talks a lot! And funny too! He keep talking with his hands like when he talks, he likes to touched me (don’t be a ert! Not touching the sensitive part okayyy! LOL) until Nichkhun forced him to not to sleep beside me. While Mblaq were too noisy! Well, actually, GO, Seungho not that really noisy and Thunder too. But since Thunder is someone I closed with so he take care of me. But Joon and Mir. Both of them were noisy as if they have 10 members in group. They were excited all the way but I guess that’s the way to show how friendly they are.

 

So today I don’t know who decided it but I have to sleep with Super Junior. The worst I have to sleep besides Leeteuk. I text him and ask whether it is his plan or what but he told me that he seriously had no idea. Well, maybe it was a coincident. And as usual EVERYTIME we have sleep over the EvilKyu will take my blanket., and I already had enough and tired fighting with him so I just let him use my blanket everytime we sleepover. Besides, it’s once a week only.

 

I prepared myself on my spot having Leeteuk on my left and Yesung on my right. Crossed over my head it was Beast member. I teased Dongwoon who sleep crossed over. (well, the situation is head to head) I ruffled his hair and giggled. I heard him groaning since he is already half asleep. Taemin who laid beside him just giggle too looking at Dongwoon’s reaction.

 

“Noona.. you know he hates if somebody messed his hair..” Taemin said.

“I know. But I loved teasing him.” I chuckled.

“Lights off!” I heard daesung said as he was about to switch off the lights.

Some of them were answering ‘’Ne..” some of them already sleeping.

“Goodnight Taemin-ah.” I said to him.

“Nite, noona.”

The lights already off I tried to close my eyes but someone poke me. I turn to my left side.

“Mwo?” I whispered so quietly.

“Nothing. I just wanna see your face.” I saw he smile to me in the dim.

“You’ll see me everyday.”

We were so closed at the moment since we are trying our best to speak in the most lower tone.

“I know but this is the first time I will wake up with you next to me after we confessed.”

“You are so cheesy! Ppali sleep before anyone caught us!”

“Arasso. But promise me you wont cuddle to Yesung next morning.”

“Arasso..arasso!”

I saw him grinning. Because I can see his dimple.

“Goodnight baby!” He give me a quick peck on my forehead and lips.

“Yah! Who is kissing?!” Crap! I think that is Key. He heard us? Me and Leeteuk quickly pretend to sleep and I moved farther from Leeteuk a bit. Then suddenly the lights was on back.

“Key! What?! We almost sleep.” Seungri said.

“Did you guys heard that? I heard something like people kissing. Like, ‘mwaahhh’ or something.” He even imitated the sounds. Ddang.

I keep my eyes closed.

“Yaaaa.. Hyuna! Did you and Joon were kissing in the dark?” Daesung who sleep crossed Mblaq and Hyuna.“Mwooyaaaaaaaa…” Hyuna whining. But she obviously sounds like it is not her.

“Must be Sooyoung-noona and Wooyoung hyung then!” Dongho suddenly pointed at Wooyoung.

“Yah!” Wooyoung throw a pillow to him. “She was there! I was here! Pabo!” He pointed at Sooyoung who sleep around Beast.

“Yah! Just sleep!! So noisy! Must be a mosquito bitting his victim again. Daesung! Just switch off the lights!” Heechul said with annoying tone.

Mosquito? Aishhh this oppa. Did he really caught us actually?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i will do replies starting now. hehe. (well, if there is a comments. >__<)

MayMadiha : here is an update for you! ^^ (since you requested me on twitter! kekekeke)

Gina33 : i was happy everytime a comment appeared too! especially for a loyal readers like you. thank you so much! hehe ^.~

AyameEeteuk  : hope you enjoy this update! thanks for reading! <3 =D

*okay today i saw WGM screencaps TeukSora pepero games. i was like T____T but it's okay! Please dont be an anti okay. It is a just a show. take it as drama or something. dont bash Sora. -p/s : i am not a Sora fan or supporter but it is NOT nice bashing people though. hehe. chill people! =)

ENJOY THIS UPDATE! ^.~