Chapter 29

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

“Omo!” Ryeowook whispered. He then closed the door carefully and look at all his hyungs at his back who still shocked. Ryeowook pushed them to the living room so that _______ and Leeteuk wont heard them.

 

“Saying that I am her biased just to covered up? Aishh this girl. Really..” Kyuhyun started to pissed off.

 

“Never mind that! But they look so sweet!” Yesung so excited.

 

“Finally! It works out! My plan all this time working!” Heechul said.

 

“What? your plan hyung? It is our plan together.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Im glad they finally admit towards each other about their feelings.” Sungmin smiled happily.

 

“But still, I’m pissed off.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun. Just shut up.” Heechul said.

 

“But hyung! She said that I am her biased. She used me! She only like Leeteuk’s hyung at first!” Kyuhyun still unsatisfied.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah.. please don’t bother that matter at this time yet.” Sungmin said to him.

 

“I gotta called Taeyang to tell this.” Donghae already with his phone.

 

“I knew that only her can make Jungsoo acted like that. I mean, did you guys see how he listened and just gave up when _______ forced her?” Heechul so excited.

 

“Aaahhh. Uri hyung finally get himself a girlfriend!” Ryeowook cant stop smiling.

 

“Finally they confessed towards each other. Eventhough our hyung a bit slow. What to do. He is old.” Eunhyuk said that but Heechul glared him.

 

“We must pretend like we don’t know anything and let them tell us the truth. I wanna see how they are going to tell us.” Yesung excited too.

 

“Yeah~ Finally Yesung hyung said something right!” Shindong said. Yesung then hit his head.

 

“Waaaa. I am so happy for our hyung! Gotta text Kangin hyung, Kibummie and Hankyung hyung!” Eunhyuk said.

 

Suddenly they heard Leeteuk’s door room opened. They quickly act like nothing.

 

“Shh. Just pretend we don’t know anything.” Heechul said.

 

“Oppaaaa.. I go back first. Leeteuk oppa already ate. Just text me if you need anything okay..” _______bowed to them and walk to the door with Sungmin walks her to the door.

 

“Ehh. That’s weird. She should have happy or excited face shouldn’t her? But why she seems so calm? Weird..” Shindong crossed his eyebrows.

 

“Lets go ask hyung!” Siwon rushed to Leeteuk’s room followed by others.

 

When they arrived the room they see Leeteuk busy changing his bedsheet since he spilled some porridge earlier. What makes them weird their leader also act like nothing happened. He should be excited, overexcited since he always get excited n small things too.

 

“Why? What’s wrong everyone coming to my room with that looks?” He asked them.

 

“Ani.. don’t you have something to tell us?” Sungmin asked.

 

“No. why? What?” He looked so blur.

 

“You know.. you.. _______.. what happened?” Yesung try to hints Leeteuk so that he could tell them.

 

“Nothing. What? She fed me. That’s all. And next time Ryeowook, don’t simply asked other people to cook for me. It’s kinda troubling other people.” Leeteuk seriously said.

 

“But she is the one who wanted to cooked for you.” Shindong explained.

“I know. But you should stop her. She is not our maid or anyone to us.”

 

“What is this hyung? You wanna get mad to us just because of this?” Kyuhyun getting mad.

 

“And hyung. She is not anyone to us. She’s family for me. What is wrong with you?” Eunhyuk added.

 

“Yeah~ I thought after you k~~” Yesung tried to speaks out but Ryeowook covered his mouth.

 

“You are so weird Jungsoo. Lets go everyone.” Heechul glared Leeteuk for a few seconds and then leads the other members out from Leeteuk’s room. He shut the door quite loud.

 

“Fuhhh!” Leeteuk let out a deep sighed. “I hope they wont noticed anything.”

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

After they kissed, they stared each other for a few minutes without saying anything. Amazed by each other.

 

Leeteuk caressed ______’s face. She blushed immediately. The she chuckled a bit.

 

“Wae?” He asked her.

 

“Nothing. It just that I cant believe this is happening.”

 

“Me too. _______-ah, I am sorry for all things that happened before.”

 

“Aigoo. Stop saying sorry, ahjussi.”

 

“Ahjussi! Aigoo.. you are so naughty!” He pinched her cheek lightly. Something that he always wanted to do since the beginning. “I will keep saying sorry until you forgive me.”

 

“Why do you think I still not forgiving you?” ______ look at him with weird looks.

 

“Because you never say that words everytime I said sorry.”

 

She chuckled. “Park Jungsoo, if I never forgive you, I wont say that I..” She blushed. So shy to finished her words.

 

“Say that you.. what?” He though he already know.

 

“Nothing..emm, Jungsoo-ah, aaa..emm, Leeteuk-ah, aaa…emm, oppa.. aishh. This is so awkward.” She confused what to call him.

 

“Yah.. mwoya.. call me Jungsoo. I like it that way.” He caressed her hair. “And don’t changed the topic!”

 

“Can we keep this relationship as secret first? I am not ready to tell anyone yet and not ready to create another controversy yet.” She said.

 

“Anything for you my baby..” He said ‘baby’ in English.

 

“Eee.. so its true you are so cheesy!”

 

“What?! Shireo? Come one baby!” He said that again.

 

“Yaaa. Stop it! Go get some bath and go shaved. Look at this.. aigoo..” She touched Leeteuk’s chin just to pointed that he need to shaved. Leeteuk feels so beloved at that time.

 

“Arasso..”

 

“I am going now. Remember not to tell them yet okay!” She then hesitated to kiss Leeteuk on his cheek.

 

Leeteuk pulled her and kiss her forehead.

 

“I love you.” He whispered to her.

 

“I love you too.”

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YOUR POV

 

It’s been a week and a half since me and Leeteuk get together. Without anyone else knowing that we are together ofcourse. We would rather text each other. We meet secretly at night on the rooftop. Luckily no one suspicious us. Maybe because it’s only have been one week and a half.

 

We have our group practicing as usual. But now it’s a break time. I propped back to the wall while sitting. I was checking on my phone suddenly Minho and Kikwang approaches me.

 

“Noonaaaa.. I am so tired.” Minho complained.

 

“Aigoo. Poor my dongsaengs..” I ruffled his hair.

 

He suddenly laid down on my lap. On my right side. “Noona, I want to sleep for a few minutes.”

 

I just let him be since I know he might super tired since he had to go to Japan almost every weeks with his other Shinee members.

 

“______-ah, me too.” Kikwang also laid down on my lap on the other side.

 

“Now I looks like a mummy!” I chuckled and patted their head lightly.

 

“I’m so glad I have this cute mummy. She is so caring.” Kikwang said.

 

“I know I am the best Kiki!” I chuckled and pinched his cheek.

 

Suddenly my phone received a text messages. From Leeteuk. Before I open the text messages I glared at him who sit at the corner of the studio with Taeyang and Junho.

 

I want to do that also. I am jealous. >__<

 

Kekeke. Sorry! This is my children. =)

 

Your children so big! Keke. Who is their daddy, cute mummy?

 

Emm, Mr. Lee and Mr. Choi. Hehe.

 

Mwo?! Who are they?! Such a naughty girl. I thought it was Mr.Park. >__<

 

Nope! Hehe. Sorry Mr.Park. Hihi.

 

But I love you.. T__T

 

Don’t worry. I love you to Mr. Park. <3

 

Yeay! My sweetheart, meet me tonight as usual okay! ;)

 

Yes, sir!

 

Ahhhh~ I wish I can hug you now!

 

I smiled like an idiot alone reading and replying all those text messages. He so cute and can be SUPER cheesy sometimes. But I love him. That’s matter.

 

“Yaa! Why you’re smiling like a fool looking at your phone. Crazy?” Thunder shocked me.

 

“Nothing.. I .. just emm, read some mentions on my twitter.”

 

Thunder just nodded.  Suddenly I saw TOP entering the studio. He gives signals to talk to me. I wakes Minho and Kikwang slowly. My legs feel numb a bit but I am still fine. I walks to TOP. I know Leeteuk are watching me.

 

“Wae, oppa?” I asked him infront of the door. Not to loud.

 

“Are you free tonight? I wanna asked for some help.” He asked.

 

I turns around to peek at Leeteuk. He still steal a look to watch me talking with TOP.

 

“What help?”

 

“Well, I need to do some shopping. They asked me to bought some household but they are lazy to accompany me. Besides, I wanna buy some wine too. And you know how I hates going to shopping alone.”

 

I just nodded listening to his explaination to let him know that i understand. But should I go? Who should I choose? Ottokhae? I already promised Leeteuk to meet him tonight. But.. aishh. If I said I wanna meet him after the shopping also there is no use since he will be out for Sukira. Ahh.. this is so hard! Who should I choose? My ex boyfried or my new boyfriend? Stress!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANKS TO MY LOVELY COMMENTORS Gina33 , ihanchul , nerdkpopgirl , THAT ALWAYS GIVE YOUR SWEET AND LOVELY COMMENTS! AND OTHERS NEW SUBSCRIBERS WHO COMMENTED TOO! (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! :D heartkiss