Chapter 21

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

“Oppa! Jiyoung oppa! Look at me!” she almost shouted at him. Seungri tries to calm her down. But she refuse.

“Oppa, is it fair for you to just blamed me like this?! It’s seems like you don’t know me at all. You should’ve known me better than any of other guys out there!”

“_____-ah, it’s not like that. You have to understand Jiyoung. He just don’t want you to get hurt.” Taeyang consoled her.

“By saying stuffs that I didn’t do? By blaming me for small things?” she almost crying. Taeyang saw that in her teary eyes.

“I cant believe the one that I thought as my real brother, the one that I thought would understand me the best would do this to me..”

“______, hyung only want the best for you, you know.” Daesung said to her.

“No! Daesung oppa, you know me right? I am not like what Jiyoung oppa said! Why he so mad at me. My mistake was I accidentally hugged Leeteuk oppa in my sleep! That’s all!”

“THAT’S ALL?! How could you easily fall for him?! Just because you admired him? Because you are one of his fans? So whatever he did you just fell for him?! Like that?! Huh?!” GD raised his voice.

“When did I said I fell for him?! Just because…”

“What?! Just because you “accidentally” slept with him you think you are not?!” GD sarcastically said.

“Oppa… even if I fall for anyone right now, why are you this mad?”

“Not anyone! Just him!”

“Jiyoung-ah! You have no right to said that to her. She can like and love whoever she wants. Why you wanna controlled her?” TOP who just watching all this while finally said something.

“Don’t talk as if you knew her better hyung. You’re just the same with Leeteuk hyung. Both of you guys know nothing except for hurting her feelings!”

“Jiyoung-ah!” Taeyang raised his voice because he felt that GD was too rude to TOP.

“What?! It is true! He left her for no reason! No, he created reasons for her so that she is the one who look bad in their previous relationship!”

TOP suddenly stand up. He cant calmed down anymore. He pulled GD’s collar. GD was also ready to fight.

“Oppa!” _______ shouted. He pulled TOP’s hand from GD’s collar and blocked TOP. He faced TOP then GD.

“Oppa.. I’m begging you. Don’t fight.. It is not TOP oppa’s fault. I don’t want you to raised this topic anymore.. why cant you understand… “ Her tears falls right away. “I thought you know me. Understand me. But..” She cried. She wiped her tears then. “Fine, if this what you wanted, I wont be closed to Leeteuk oppa or anyone else after this. It’s better for me to go before I caused more trouble here.”

She started to walks away from BigBang’s dorm. Daesung and Seungri tried to stopped her but they knew she wont listen so they just let her went away.

“Look what you’ve done, hyung!” Seungri said to GD.

“Now you wanna blame me?!” GD stared at Seungri.

“Ya, Jiyoung-ah. You know you can talk nicely to her. Not this way!” Taeyang words makes GD look at him.

“Is it wrong? She obviously fell for Leeteuk-hyung! And you knew that! And look at Leeteuk-hyung suddenly treat her nice. He must have some plans!” GD and his negative thinking.

“Hyung. You cant accused neither of them. Maybe ______ just fell for him because he is ________’s idol and just that! And maybe Teukie-hyung suddenly realized his mistakes so that is why he treats ________ nice. Can you just thinked that way, hyung?” Daesung have points.

“No! I wont let her fall for any of her idols anymore. You guys knew what actually happened the last time she actually did fell for her favourite admiring idol.” GD glared at TOP.

“Yaa, JIyoung-ah! You can controlled her! We can only give her advise not controlled her life.” Taeyang said to him.

“All of them are right. You are so ignorant. It was my mistake previously! I told you guys. Don’t involved her. Let her be. She deserved to fall in love with anyone she likes even he is an IDOL. You have no rights!” TOP have spoken.

“Ya, right hyung. Don’t act like you know her better..” GD sarcastically said.

“Yeah~” TOP smirked. “ Like you know her better than anyone else! If you knew her better than anyone else why would you scolded her just because she accidentally cuddled to Leeteuk hyung while she half-asleep?! You should’ve known her habits! Not pointing something she is not!” TOP raised his voice and walks away to his room. He slammed the door loudly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

Meanwhile _______ dazed off to the elevator. She just pressed the button randomly. She squat down and cover her face with her palms. She is crying so hard. She still couldn’t believe what had happened. Suddenly the elevator opened. _______ raised up her face. It was 2PM. She wiped her tears and feel kinda embarrassed that they saw her in that state. She stands up properly and bowed to them to greet them.

“________-ah, kwaenchana?? Why are you crying??” Junho sounds worried.

“Nothing, Junho oppa..” she said slowly. They can still hear her sobbing.

“No, you are not. You are obviously crying so hard. Why??” Taecyeon turns to ask.

“Nothing.. oppa..” She suddenly burst into tears again.

“Aigoo.. uljima ______-ah.” Nichkhun who stands beside her in the elevator patted her back.

She cried like a little girl lost her mums. She rubbed her eyes while crying.

“________-ah, don’t cry. Please..” Junsu try to stop her from crying. He pulls her hand from her face.

None of 2PM members know why she is crying but they still try to stop her from crying.

“This is so hard.” She saids while sobbing.

“It’s okay. Oppa is here.” Junho said to her while holding her shoulder. ______ suddenly hug Junho. Her face on his chest. He patted her head.

“Arasso. Arraso. don’t worry. I’m here for you.” Junho said while hugging her.

The reason while she hugged Junho because Junho is the 2PM members that she least awkward and she really needs a shoulder to leaned on.

“______-ah, although I don’t know what is wrong with you, but don’t worry, I know things will get better. Don’t cry anymore. I am here for you too.” Junsu try to comfort her from her back.

“_______-ah, lets go eat ice cream!” Chansung pulled her from Junho hugged and walks her out of the elevator since the elevator already reached the groundfloor.

_______ just followed 2PM and get on their van although she doesn’t know where they are going. After 5 minutes of silence in the van, _______ suddenly spoken.

“Oppa, where are we going?” she said while wiping her tears.

“We are going to eat!” Taecyeon replied her.

“Here some tissues, wiped your face.” Wooyoung passed her tissues.

_______ just took it and wiped her face slowly.

“Aigoo, my dongsaeng..” Junho grabbed the tissues from _______. He wiped her face gently. “Don’t cry so hard anymore. You don’t look pretty if you are crying” He jokingly said.

“Gomawo yo oppa..” she said to all of them.

“It’s okay. Fanservice!” Junsu happily said to cheer _______ up.

“What fanservice?! Aishh, this hyung.” Wooyoung annoyingly look at Junsu.

“Ofcourse! Nichkhun and I are her favourites!” He then hi-five with Nichkhun who sat at the back.

“Aishh! So full of himself. ______-ah, if you wanna know, this is the real Junsu. He is crazy. Not like on stage or TV. All of that are fake!” Taecyeon said.

“Yah!” Junsu shouted at him.

All of them laughed at those two including _______. She giggled a bit and a smile formed from her face.

“My dongsaeng smiled at last! I am so relieved.” Junho smile at _______.

“Ofcourse! Because of me!” Junsu again.“_______-ah, who is your most favourite in 2PM now?” He asked ______.

“Mwoya, hyung! Aishhh…” Changsung annoyed by Junsu.

“Junho oppa.” She bluntly said.

“Mwo?!” Junsu so shocked hearing that while others members were laughing out loud at him.

Junho hugged ______ immediately. “Yes! I knew it!”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AHHHH, FINALLY I CAN EDIT THIS CHAPTER! 

Thanks for subscribing and commenting beautiful people! :)