Chapter 22

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

“Hyung. You are thinking of something?” Thunder asked him.

“Aniyo..” He scooped the rice to his mouth. And then he stared at the food again.

“Hyung! Why you keep staring at the food?!” Kikwang scold Leeteuk. But he just keep in silence.

“Aishhh. This hyung! Hyung!!” Kikwang pushed Leeteuk’s arm.

“W..Wae..Waeyo??” Leeteuk startled.

“Hyung! You obviously lost your mind. What is wrong with you?” Minho starting to feel annoyed.

“Donghae hyung, why Leeteuk hyung acting like this?” Thunder look at Donghae who busy eating his food.

Donghae just grinned. “Uri hyung.. you see.. hmm, how should I put this in words? He has someone in his head right now.”

“Jinjja?! Hyung, nugu?!” Kikwang asked Leeteuk directly.

“Wait, ______ noona is it?” Hoon asked.

“Mwo?! _______?? What’s wrong with her?” Leeteuk who just in his own world startled and blur with the questions.

“Aigoo~ I never see this hyung, this Hallyu’s leader acting so stupid.” Minho cupped his mouth after that because he knew he slipped out the wrong words. He afraid Leeteuk mad at him but Leeteuk just keep calm.

“Taeyang-ah, where is _______ by the way?” Donghae asked Taeyang who just keep his silence since the beginning.

“Uhmm.. I don’t know. In her dorm maybe??” Taeyang honestly said. He seriously don’t know where did ______ went after that fight in BigBang’s dorm. He worried about her but _______ usually takes time for someone to soothe her up.

“But Leeteuk hyung and I went down here  with all the girls. We haven’t see ______ with them.” Donghae said.

“Taeyang-ah?! Tellme the truth.” Leeteuk suddenly worried.

“Wait, Junho hyung also is not here. In fact, all the 2PM members also not here.” Hoon said while looking around the café staring all around the others team table.

“Ahhh, I saw all 2PM members went out. Chansung said they are going to have breakfast outside since they have to go to JYP’s building after breakfast.” Kikwang said.

“Then, where is _______?” Leeteuk asked again.

“2PM kidnapped her?!” Minho almost shouted.

“Yah! Babo!” Donghae hit Minho’s head lightly. “Why should they kidnapped her? Maybe she just followed them.”

“I gotta call someone. Excuse me.” Leeteuk stand up from his seat and out of the café.

 

LEETEUK POV

“Hyung. Annyeonghaseyo.” I heard Taecyeon’s voice in the line. I’m so glad he picked up his phone.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Taecyeon-ah, where are you?” I asked him.

“I am at the XX restaurant with the rest of members. Wae hyung?”

“Only with your members? Is ________ there?” I asked him directly.

“Ouh. Yes, hyung. She is with us. How do you know?”

“Is she okay?”

“Hyung, we saw her crying inside the elevator just now but we don’t know the reason she cried.” I heard Taecyeon’s voice kinda whispering.

“Jinjja? Let me talked to her.”

Then I heard Taecyeon passed the phone to _______ without telling who is calling her.

 

____________ POV

“An..anyeong..” I am not sure who is the person on the line since Taecyeon just passed his phone by telling me someone wanna talk to me and then he continue eeating his food.

“______-ah.”

Wait. I kinda know this voice. So familiar.

“Teukie..op..pa?” I stuttered.

“Ne.. Are you okay?” He asked in a soft tone.

Should I continue this conversation? But I don’t wanna be rude to him or be rude in front of 2PM members. But I also don’t wanna GD oppa to get me wrong again. Ottokhae.

“I’m fine oppa. I’ll be back to practice later on.” ! Why do I have to mentioned practicing?! It is not related AT ALL.

“_______-ah, mianhae.” He said slowly. His voice seems honest but I don’t know why keep apologizing at me.

“Araso oppa. I have to go now. See you later. Bye.” I quickly end the phone after that. I passed the phone to Taecyeon.

 

LEETEUK POV

“Araso oppa. I have to go now. See you later. Bye.”

Why she sounds like she wanna avoiding me? I know I am so wrong but.. *Sigh* I know I deserved this.

“Hyung!” Suddenly someone call me from my back while I was leaning on the wall at the pathway.

“Ah, Taeyang-ah. Wae?” I ask him.

“We need to talk.”

“Taeyang-ah, I just call Taecyeon. _______ is with 2PM. I talked to her but…” I stopped.

“But what hyung?”

“She seems like tried to avoid me.” I looked down to my handphone that I was holding in.

“Hyung. Do you like her?”

I stared at Taeyang blankly. My heart aches suddenly. Weird feeling surrounded my whole body with Taeyang’s question.

“I.. I don’t know..”

“Hyung, please! Jaebal! Stop confusing us or even ______ herself. You treat her bad at first but sometimes you.. you act weird. Like kissing her on her forehead. Then you scolded her again. And after the concert you.. you becoming more weird. You kissed her on her lips which still she did not figure it out yet. And now you seems really worried about her. Hyung, please.”

“Taeyang-ah.. mianhae.” That is all I can say to him. I don’t know how to answer and explain about my feelings towards ________.

“Hyung..andwae. you have to say it.” Taeyang sounds forcing me.

“I can’t explain right now Taeyang-ah. Mianhae. Sorry for everything from the start. I know I am such a jerk from the start to her. I keep  apologizing at her but she ignored me. I don’t know what to do..”

“Hyung, if you really like her, please state your true feelings. I wont be mad at you if you love her. But please don’t play with her feelings. She have too much pain inside her. We can see her smiling but I know she still hurt with her previous relationship.”

“With TOP? Why? I was shocked when TOP dare to revealed his relationship with _____ at first though many of your fans actually objected them at the beginning. Then, suddenly they broke up when ______ actually gained her popularity in Korea.” I asked him. I suddenly curious to know about her relationship with TOP.

“I cant explained that to you hyung. Maybe there is some miscommunication between them. I cant just tell you. But please don’t let her down. If you don’t like her don’t you ever try to make her fall in love with you. Please.”

“I understand Taeyang. And Im sorry for everything. Please tell GD as well. I know he mad at me. But I didn’t mean to.”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________