Chapter 20

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

“Yeay! Sleep together again!!!” Yoseob was shouting like crazy and jumping around on his mattress until Junhyung hit his head to keep him quiet. Chansung who was originally joined Yoseob also keeping himself quiet after Taecyeon keep on glaring at him.

All the mattresses were already prepared. All of them didn’t mind to sleep anywhere now since they are closed to each other and have been doing this every weeks for a month. Sure some are still awkward but not as awkward at first. They also didn’t sleep next to each other as group or any teams anymore. They just sleep anywhere besides whoever it is.

_________ was about to follow Junho to sleep next to him when Sungmin called her.

“________-ah,  come here. You never sleep next to me.” He then make a cute face.

__________ walk slowly towards Sungmin while holding he blanket. Sungmin tapped the mattress beside him to show where ______’s going to sleep. ________ look the other side. Kyuhyun was sitting there with his laptop on his lap.

“Shireo yo~” ______ pouted to Sungmin.

“Ehh. Wae?” Sungmin weird.

“I don’t want to sleep besidethis GaemGyu. I’m still trauma.” Her words makes Kyuhyun lifted his face and look at her.

“Mwo?! I don’t want it too, hyung!” He said to Sungmin and glared back at _______. He then saw _______ was holding a blanket. He put his laptop beside him and smirked.

“Yah! This is my favourite blanket right. The strawberry scent blanket!” He pulled the blanket from ______ and sniffed the blanket.

“Ahhh, Cho Kyuhyun! Give me back!” ______ keep on whining while tried to pulled his blanket from Kyuhyun.

“Yah.. Kyuhyun give her back.” Sungmin tried to stopped them.

“No! She called me Cho Kyuhyun!” Kyuhyun pulled as hard as he can. The blanket slipped from ______’s hand and he hides it behind his back. He throws his blanket to _______ then. “Take this. Go play there.” He let out his evil laugh and started to play with his laptop then.

“Sungminnie oppa. Cho Kyuhyun so evil…” ______ keep on whining but she moved to the other side of Sungmin.

“Let him be. He is evil! You sleep here. I sleep between you guys.” Sungmin patted _______’s head and lead her to lied down.

“I wonder how you can stand him. Why there is Kyumin couple?! He is too evil for you, oppa!”

Kyuhyun heard that. “Yah.. ______! You..”

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun. Stop it now!” Donghae suddenly came in and saw the quarreled.

“Hyung.. but she said..” Kyuhyun triy to get Donghae on his side.

“I saw what happened and I know  you Cho Kyuhyun.” Donghae said.

“Why everyone keep on her side. I am the maknae here..” Kyuhyun pouted.

“But she is our future sister in law.” Eunhyuk suddenly in.

Kyuhyun groaned and put his laptop aside and laid down himself and get under  ________’s blanket.

“Kyuhyun oppa…” ______ called her in cute voice but he jus ignored and he closed his eyes tightly.

“Oppaaaaaa…” She moves his body with her hands. Still ignored. ______ then hugged the wrapped body tightly. “Mianhae yo oppa. I’m just kidding. Enjoy my blanket! Goodnight!” _______ then kissed his covered head.

________ then moved to Sungmin’s side. Sungmin already laid down next to Kyuhyun. _______ laid down between Sungmin and Donghae. She is so happy because she get to sleep between her most favourite oppas in Super Junior now.

“_______-ah, gimme goodnite kiss too. Bobo..” Donghae pointed at his cheek.

“Asked Hyukjae oppa!” ______said and turned to Sungmin.

“I want it too. Boboooo..” Sungmin and his aegyo.

________ quickly kissed Sungmin on his cheek. “Goodnite.”

“Unfair. I want it too..” Donghae pouted and turned to the other side.

________ look at him and cling to his lying body. “ Arasseo. Arraseo...” She kissed him too. On the cheek of course. Then she suddenly realized Leeteuk was staring at her because Leeteuk was lying next to Donghae. She quickly turned away.

 

“Good morning everyone!!” Nichkhun said in English loudly. Some of them pulled their blanket covering their faces. Some of them pulled a pillow to covered their ears. Some of them just wake up but still half asleep.

“It’s time for our daily routine!” Eli then turned the speaker volume to the loudest volume.

“Wake up everyone. Let’s exercise!” Siwon pulled some of the guys blanket and wake them up.

This is their routine every morning when they sleep over together. They will wake up and exercise to their own songs. They will dance whether in conscious state or not.

Most four over five of people in that room already awake. Some still unconscious. They dance weirdly to the songs. Siwon, Nichkhun and Eli try to wake the others.

“_______-ah, wake up.” Donghae try to wake her up.

“Shirreo..” She mumbled.

“_________-ah! Wakey wakey! Time to dance to your favourite song! Sorry Sorry!” Eunhyuk said loudly.

__________ groaned. Donghae tried to wake up others members around him too.

“Aigoo, ________-ah! Wake up!” Siwon pushed her body.

“Shirreo!” She pulled her blanket.

“I said wake up!” Siwon pulled the blanket away from _______. _________ mumbled something. They don’t understand a thing. Suddenly she moved to Donghae sleeping place since she feels like an empty space there and she tried to avoid those who waking her up. She still closed her eyes closely.

“_____________!!!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“Oppa, shut up!” _______ said and moved some more. She stopped when she thinks someone blocked her.

“Donghae oppa. Tell Hyukjae oppa to be quiet.” She mumbled to the person who is lying next to her. She hugged him from his back then. Suddenly that person turns and hugged ______ from his sleep too. Her face at his chest right now. He also mumbled something since he is also half asleep. ________ cuddled to him and hugged his waist. That person put his hands around ________ shoulder and waist too. They linger to each other.

“I gotta take a picture of this.” Heechul said while the others were laughing so hard.

“Hhaha! Faster hyung before they wake up! This is so funny but so romantic!” Donghae said to Heechul.

________ heard that and was thinking to herself. I hugged Donghae how could I heard him talking to Heechul over there??

“Yahh! Shut up!”

_________ heard the person she cuddled shouted. That’s definitely not Donghae. She opened her eyes and look at that person. She rubbed her eyes.

“Lee.. Teuk… op…pa?” She stuttered while hearing other people were laughing out loud. Leeteuk opened his eyes when he heard his name.

“________?!”

________ let go of Leeteuk and pulled herself away from Leeteuk.

Leeteuk was still shocked while other members were laughing.

“Yah! ________! I told you not to hugged people in yourself anymore! You still haven’t changed at all! Aigooo..” Seungri suddenly came and nagged to ________. __________ get up and sit. She facedpalm herself because she is too embarrassed.

“Aigoo, unnie! You are a girl! How could you do that..” Hyuna hit ______’s lap lightly.

“Yah.. Ya Yahhh! Stop laughing!!” Leeteuk shouted to stop all the people around them while _______ still covering her face.

“Mianhae oppa..” She said slowly.

“Hahahaa. Means that last time when the first time when sleep over, she is the one who hugged me first!” Kyuhyun in.

“Ya, Cho Kyuhyun! That was obviously your fault!” Yesung telling the truth and hits Kyuhyun’s head.

“Hyung…” Kyuhyun complained.

“________-ah, this is not your fault. I am sorry too~” Leeteuk pulled __________’s hands from her face.

“Oppaa… I am so shy..” ________ then cling to Hyuna who is next to her.

“Aigoo. My dongsaeng and my hyung such a sweet couple!” Ryeowook excitedly said.

“______-ah. Come here!” Suddenly GD shouted seriously and ________ just go together with GD.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TRIPLE UPDATES!

HOPE TO SEE YOUR COMMENTS! :)

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.

AND IM ON CHAPTER 20 ALREADY. YEAY!! BUT IM STUCK NOW. >__< 

HOPE YOUR COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK GOTTA HELP ME SOON! THANKS GUYS! :)