Chapter 28

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

YOUR POV

 

It has been two days since the incident but I haven’t seen Leeteuk anywhere. He didn’t even come to practiced at all. When I asked the other members, they seems like avoiding me or they would change the topic. What I noticed some of them even act coldly to me. Even Donghae. I don’t know what is wrong with them. I feel a bit guilty. They must hate me too. But the problem is where is Leeteuk.  In the previous, If he had another schedules, he will still attend the practiced although he is tired and such. There is must be something wrong. I must find out.

 

It was 10 pm and I was in the elevator along with Eunhyuk, Siwon, Yesung, Shindong and Heechul. We just finished our practicing. The other members like Donghae, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook already get back.

 

“Oppa, is Leeteuk oppa at your dorm right now?” I picked up my courage to ask Siwon who is next to me.

 

“Why would you care?” Heechul who is at my back suddenly answered my question.

 

“I just wonder where is he. I haven’t seen him for two days. Is he sick or something?”

 

“You don’t have to care. Just take care of yourself.” Heechul’s words like stabbing me.

 

“Hyung. Don’t ssay like that.” Siwon interrupted.

 

“Served her right.” Heechul sarcastically said while looking at ________.

 

______ just bowed her head.

 

“________-ah, actually, hyung is sick. He got fever. But don’t worry. Not a high fever.” Shindong explained but suddenly Heechul hit his head.

 

“Yah! Why you tell her!” He scolded Shindong.

 

“Fever?! Why?! Oh my!” Hearing that makes me worried suddenly.

 

The elevator reached our level. I go out the elevator and rushed to the dorms. Super Junior’s dorm not mine. I knocked the door until Sungmin opened the door.

 

When I was about to entered the dorm, Heechul pulled me out.

 

“Don’t you dare to enter!” He said to me.

 

“Oppa! Please! I need to see him!”

 

“No!” He rolled his eyes.

 

This oppa kinda scary.

 

“Hyung, just let her in.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Yaa.. maybe she have a ways to feed Leeteuk hyung. He haven’t eat anything yet this few days. He keep refusing to eat.” Sungmin said.

 

“What for? She doesn’t have any heart for Jungsoo.” Heechul crossed his brows.

 

“Oppa. Just let me in.” _______ pushed Heechul who blocked the ways. Heechul tried to stopped her but Sungmin blocked him.

 

I went inside and saw Ryeowook talking to Kyuhyun about cooking something. Then he saw me. He said that he had no idea how to feed Leeteuk so I offered him to help him cook some porridge. He let me cook then. After a few minutes, I’m done with cooking and set the things up. I went  to Leeteuk’s room followed by Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk.

 

“______-ah, be careful. He is like a lion right now. He would scold anyone that bother him.” Ryeowook whispered to me as he open Leeteuk’s room.

 

I saw him covered with blanket turning to the other side. I guess he heard someone entering his rooms. Kyuhyun asked me to go closer to him who laid on the bed. I went closer to him with the food in my hands. He still didn’t noticed me yet.

 

“Ryeowook-ah, go! I don’t wanna eat!” He said under the blanket.

 

I put the food on the side table and sit on the side of the bed. The three guys still peeking at the door. I touched his shoulder lightly. He shrugged a bit.

 

“Go.” He said.

 

I tried to pulled his blanket but he pulled back. I tried pull it again until it exposed his face. He felt so annoyed and turned to my side.

 

“Yah!” He almost shouting but then he realized that it was me not Ryeowook.

 

“What are you doing here?” He stuttered a bit. He adjust himself and sit on the bed while propped at the head of the bed.

 

“To feed you.” I said while taking the bowl of porridge. I scopped the porridge with the spoon.

 

“Go.” He said.

 

“Eat.” I direct the spoon to his mouth.

 

“Go!” He stressed the word.

 

“Eat first!” I do the same action again.

 

“No, go away!”

 

“Not until you finished this!”

 

“Yah! Are you an idiot? I said go and I don’t want to eat THAT! Go tell Ryeowook don’t force me to eat his cooking!”

 

“Yah! You are the idiot! You are sick and you still don’t wanna eat?! Do you wanna die?”

 

“So what?! Why would you care?!”

 

I moved closer to him with the spoon in my hand. I directed to his mouth forcefully but he look at me fiercely and pushed my hand away. The spoon fulled with porridge spill on his bed.

 

“Yah!! Look what have you done.”

 

“Go ask Ryeowook to take back his food and you go away!” He said and pulled his blanket and tried to laid down to his bed.

 

“Yah! Park Jungsoo! You are really a stone head! Wake up and eat. You think it’s fun for me to come here and cooked for you then you spilled it?! Wake up!” I pulled his blanket as might as I can.

 

“You cooked for me?” He said slowly and look at me.

 

I ignored his question and try to feed him again. He stared at me for a few seconds and finally he eat what I feed him. I fed him until the bowl almost cleared.

 

NO ONE POV

 

“Jinjja. Daebak. No one can actually do that to hyung.” Kyuhyun still shocked with what he just saw.

 

“You’re right. She managed to make hyung eat! She even forced him!” Ryeowook agreed.

 

“Look at them. I think they suits each other so much.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Lets tell the others!” Eunhyuk excitedly said.

 

Meanwhile in Leeteuk’s room.

 

“Glad to see you finished this.” _______ coldly said to Leeteuk.

 

“Thankyou.” He replied.

 

“Now, I think you better cleaned yourself. Go get some shower. You look messy. Don’t just laid down here. You need to have some freshed air too.”

 

_______ was about to stand to pick up all the dishes on the table but Leetuk pulled her and make her sit right next to him.

 

He look at her. She look at him. They both stared each other deeply. Suddenly they moved closer. _______ closed her eyes when their faces just inches away.

 

“Go. It’s late.” Leetuk suddenly said.

 

_______ open her eyes. “Mwo?! What was that?” She kinda pissed off.

 

“What, what?” He asked her back.

 

“You almost kiss me but then you asked me to go? Just like that?!”

 

“That’s things supposed to be.”

 

“What do you mean?” She really looks like pissed off.

 

“I should control myself. I shouldn’t kiss you.”

 

“Why?!” She holds her anger.

 

“Because, to you it was JUST a kiss.” He pressed the words.

 

“Oh ya?! Then let me tell you what does it really mean.” She kissed him suddenly. He was shocked. He pushed _____lightly.

 

“What?! Now you don’t want me?” She said.

 

“No.. but.. are you sure. You..”

 

“Yah! Park Jungsoo! After saying that you like me and I asked you to wait and now when I gave you the answer, are you telling me you are refusing me now?!” She questioned him.

 

“You.. you accept me.. I thought you..”

 

“Hate you?! That is why you are so depressed until you have fever? Park jungsoo, stop making your own conclusion please.” She chuckled.

 

“So, you..” He still cant finished his words.

 

“Yes I like you too, pabo. Since the first time I had my eyes on you. Saying Kyuhyun and you are my biased in Suju just to covered my real feelings towards you. But you are so idiot. You’re even get jealous on small things.” She chuckled. “You should.ve tell me earlier you know.” She scratched her head.

 

Leeteuk suddenly pulled her hand and make her stared him eye to eye.

 

“_______-ah, I love you.”

 

“I love you too.”

 

He kissed her. And she kissed him back. Nothing felt so wrong by that time. It was just so sweet.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

short update! >___<