Chapter 26

Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination

 

YOUR POV

 

Aishhhh! All this camera give me headache. They were VJ’s everywhere! I just hate it. Why must you filmed us? Ughhh. Everywhere I moved the keep filming me. I dindt wear thick make up for today though. *sigh*

And all this oppa were having fun and jumping all around. The worst is they are all in the late and middle 20s. that is probably why they are so adorable in ELFs eyes. But there look at Hyukjae jumping like monkey (?) Wait. He is a monkey. And Donghae keep following him then Siwon interrupt. Heechul keep talking to the camera about his face. Sungmin and Ryeowook doing such aegyo in front of the statics camera on the wall. Then Yesung at the back with creepy looks. It is just sooooooooo Yesung. Leeteuk and Shindong overthere! What are they thinking?! MC-ing the whole thing? Aigoo.. Luckily this evilgamers here playing his Starcraft quietly beside me.

Arent we supposed to start practiced for the mini musical? Aigoo.

“Oppa. When we are going to start practice?” I asked Kyuhyun.

But he didn’t responded. Ahh, I forgot. He wore headphones.

“GaemGyu!” I shouted a bit at him. He look at me and took off his headphones.

“Wae?”

“When we gonna start practicing?” I sighed.

“Until this hyungs realized their true age.” He sarcastically said.

I chuckled a bit. “But they are so cute although they are quite old for what they’ve been doing now.”

He laughed at my words. “Am I cute too?”

“Want me to give the real answer after seeing you in person?” I .

“Let me see. Hmm, I am the evil one here. You cant teased me okay! And don’t you ever change your biased especially me. For Teukie-hyung, I don’t mind.” He smirked.

“Sorry, but I already changed!”

“What?! Who?! Don’t tell me that monkey or fish hyung! Or my Sungmin hyung!” He said.

“Omo! Kyumin is real! You said “my Sungmin hyung”!” I giggled looking at he pissed off look.

“Yahh!” He put aside his laptop. He then pinched me on my both cheeks.

“Opppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. It hurts!” I almost yelled. He just laughed.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! What are you doing?!” Leeteuk pulled Kyuhyun away.

He look at me then. I was rubbing my red cheeks. “_______-ah, Kwaenchana?” He touched my cheeks.

His touches like an electric shots. I back off a bit. “I m fine.” I pushed his hands lightly.

“Kyuhyun! Why you are so naughty!” Sungmin like scolding him. And Kyuhyun almost pissed off.

“Sungmin oppa! We were just joking around!” I smiled brightly to proved I’m okay. I don’t want any fight here. “Right, Cho Kyu?” I poke his cheek to avoid he becoming more mad.

“Yaaa, don’t call me that!”

“Wae?! It’s cute!” I giggled.

“Lets practice now!” Eunhyuk suddenly said.

I get up and walk to the center of the studio. They tell me the story line and what am I supposed to do with Leeteuk. I saw Heechul kinda whispering something to Eunhyuk. But I just ignored that. Donghae show me some easy steps. Then Eunhyuk told me that I have a couple dance with Leeteuk. Haisssshh!

Shindong and Eunhyuk show what Leeteuk and I should do and the teach us the choreography. How can I put this in words. Lots of skinship! I wonder who idea is this! Grr. There will be a moment where Leetek Hold my waist and careses my face and I don’t even know how to explain. It’s too much skinship and too intimate for me. Although it is a 30seconds part!

Shindong ask me and Leetek to practice together. Oh, boy that was awkward. We hold hands. He touch me. I touch him. What else? *sigh* But I just moved on. This is work.

I turn around Leeteuk twice as the choreography is. He grabed my waist and bend me. He stared me in the eyes. Oh! What is this feelings?! Like an another electric shot. Please stop, Leeteuk. Stop staring me like that.

Suddenly I lost my balance! I fell before Leeteuk could stopped me. The worst thing is I try grabbed his collar which I thought it could prevent me from tripping but I was wrong. Leeteuk lost his balanced too. He fall right on top of me.

“Ouch!” I whined. I fall on the floor and Leeteuk was on top of me. Double pain!

Leeteuk groaned. He lifted up his face and look at me. Our face were just a few inches away. Oh my!. He look me in the eyes. His eyes.. pretty! Then suddenly I can hear my heartbeat! So fast! And guess what? I can hear his heartbeats too! Faster than mine?!

 

NO ONE POV

“Yah. Hyung! Until when you gonna be on top of ______?!” Donghae said.

“Wait! Let me take a picture of this first!” Heechul took out his phone.

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun pulled Leeteuk on top of ________.

“_______-ah! Mianhae!” Leeteuk rushed to help ______ to stand. He just like just woke up from a day dreaming.

_______ try to stands but she cant.

“Ouch! Appa yo~” She touches her right ankle.

“Mwo?! Junjja?” Leeteuk looks so worried and touches ______’s ankle. A bit swollen.

“Aigoo. I think you twisted your ankle dongsaeng-ah.” Sungmin said.

“Omo. Ottokhae?” _______ whined. ______ try to stands up but she cant. Her ankles gives lots of pain to her.

“_______-ah, I think you better get some rest first.” Sungmin said.

“Yeah~ hyung! Go take care of her while we practiced the rest of choreography!” Eunhyuk ordered Leeteuk.

“Eh, why me?” Leeteuk blank.

“Jungsoo-ah! You are the one who let her fall, so you gotta be rensponsible for this!” Heechul in.

“But..”

“No but!” Heechul raised his voice.

“But I’m fine!” ______ suddenly said.

“NO!” Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Donghae and Heechul said it together. Weird to ______ and Leeteuk.

Leeteuk help ______ to get up. She groan in pain.

“Yah! Hyung! Piggyback her! She cant walk! Aigooo~” Yesungs sounds like ahjumma.

Leeteuk hesitated once. Then he still offered ______ to get on his back. ________ tried to refused but Heechul keep forcing her. Heechul even helps her to get on Jungsoo’s back. _______’s face blushed immediately. They were so closed by that time.

 

Leeteuk walks out from the studio and walk to the elevator. He keep in silence but keep holding ______ carefully so that she wont fall. He feel so weird and awkward suddenly. But he also feels like he have a strange feelings. Suddenly he feels her heartbeats from his back. He grinned. He don’t know why but he actually kinda love this feelings.

While she at the back feels the same too. Awkward feelings surrounded all over her body. They were so closed. She can feel his warm back which make her mind blown away. Her hands around his neck and down to his chest. But she keep her best to denied and ignored that feelings.

 

"_______-ah, why your heart beats so fast?" He asked her.

 

"Yours too. I can hear it."  She doesn't want to answer that question.

 

"Do u like me?" He let out his famous laugh because he even surprised he could actually asked that question so out of blue to her.

 

"Do u like me?" She keep asking questions back to avoid answering his questions.

 

"Why you repeat my questions?"

 

"Why you keep asking me?"

 

"Yah! i ask u first, answer me first."

 

"You ask me, you should answer my question."

 

He dropped her and  turns to face her. “You are really different type of girl and quite a stone head huh?”

 

She had a hard time to stands properly but she tried to stand by herself anyway. “Wae? Hate it?” She replied with a poker face.

 

“No. But it makes me wonder.”

 

“What?”

 

“You don’t treat other people like this only me.”

 

“You too. You treat other people nicely but not me.” She look at other place instead of staring his eyes.

 

“Because I was confused!”

 

She look at him back. She crossed her eyebrows. “Confused? You are WEIRD! Why would you confused?”

 

“Because of you yourself.”

 

“Mwo?! Why me?! I never done anything to you.” She so shocked listened to that. Her tone quite like almost yelling since she s bit piss off and cant take this no more.

 

“Yeah! Why you are soooo closed with all guys?! Why you even close with your ex-boyfriend? Why you so happy laughing and smiling with him. Why you are so happy with other boys especially your ex boyfriend?! Why you cuddled to him and even Kyuhyun?! Why you so closed to Donghae and Sungmin while I am your biased?! You even kissed them on cheek.. Ughhh!” Leeteuk let out his feelings.

 

“Oh yeah?! Why would you bother I’m good with my ex boyfriends or any other boys?! Why would you care?! You hate me. You ignored me. You yelled at me. You mad at me like crazy! You are my biased but you called me idiot! You even makes me cried. You are the one idiot! I kissed them on cheek because I love them as brother. Why do I even care to explained all this to you?! You are not even..”

Suddenly Leeteuk kissed _______ on her lips. _____ was shocked. It’s like an electric shots. Leeteuk closed his eyes. Suddenly _______ closed her eyes too.both of them can feel something like a weird feelings running through their body. 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOW WAS THAT?! HEHE. COMMENTS ARE LOVED! heart