Just a Little Mishap Here and There

A Sacrifice Made...

2003 May 14{6:50 AM}

/\/ Outside of Hebe's house/\/

Hebe's thought: Where is he? He should have been here 5 minutes ago.

*Hebe waited for another 10 minutes then she head back in, when she turned she saw a brown bag*

||Hebe||
What is this?

*Hebe opened the bag*

||Hebe||
Pickled mangoes? What is it doing here?

*Hebe walked back into the house, just in time to find Genie at the breakfast table*

||Genie||
Jie, what are you doing here?

||Hebe||
What you mean, what I am doing here? I live here too, you know?

||Genie||
That is not what I mean. You usually be out before I come downstairs, joining me for breakfast?

||Hebe||
No thanks, not in the mood to eat.

||Genie||
What is wrong?

||Hebe||
Nothing, just don't want to eat. By the way, Genie, why did you leave a bag of pickled mango lying in front of the house? If you didn't want it, you could haven't given it to me.

||Genie||
What pickled mango? Is there such a thing?

||Hebe||
Of course there is. Am I the only one that knows about this?

||Genie||
Ah jie, sometime you make up these weird food out of nowhere, so I can never be too sure if the food exists. Anyway, pickled mangoes? That sounds like something pregnant ladies would eat.

||Hebe||
Ah mei, I am not pregnant and I eat it, what are you trying to say?

||Genie||
You can never be too sure, there can be a baby boy or a baby girl developing in you right now. You have such weird taste buds, jie jie.

||Hebe||
Ayyy, I am sure. Me? Eat weird things? Like what?

||Genie||
Like..ummm, grilled pineapples with whipped cream on top. Bebe jie, grilled pineapple with whipped cream? Only you can think of that.

||Hebe||
Why do you and Yalun have to bring thaaaat up?

||Genie||
Because it is weird. Now that you mentioned Arron, he came to look for you yesterday, did you see him?

||Hebe||
He came by? When?

||Genie||
I think it was around 4.

||Hebe||
I didn't see him, what did he say?

||Genie||
He just asked where you were and then Danson ...

*Hebe had left even before Genie was able to finish her answer.*

*Hebe was running around looking for Arron*

Hebe's thought: Where is he? Where could he have gone? It is a school day. DUH Xibi, he went to school, I am such a dummy!! ok, now why am I calling myself a dummy? Such a crazy girl. WOAH, I am more crazier than I thought, I am standing here, thinking to myself, calling myself a dummy and crazy. I really need to get my head checked out.

*Hebe ran to Arron's school but only to see Arron's back going through the school's door *

Hebe's thought: He is already in school, I will just talk to him later. Now it is my time to get ready for school.

*Hebe then went off and got ready to go to school and off she went *

/\/ Arron's school/\/

||Gui Gui||
Yalun, are you alright? You don't seem yourself.

||Arron||
I am alright.

||Gui Gui||
You are not alright. I bet this have something to do with Xibi jie. I bet she got another man, and left you, right?

||WangZi||
I am sure you hit the jackpot, Gui.

*Wang zi and Gui Gui was laughing at Arron until they noticed Arron's face.

||WangZi||
Gui, we really did hit the sore spot.

*The first bell rang*

||WangZi||
Yalun, we got to go now ok? Gui, come on, let me walk you to your class.

|Gui Gui||
Bye, Yalun. Feel better ok, I bet it isn't as bad as it seems. Byebye.

/\/ At the park/\/
{2:25PM}

Hebe's thoughts: What they said can't be true right?

! !Start of Flashback! !

||Arron||
Are you okay? This is a symptom of pregnant ladies.

*Arron gasped really loud*

||Arron||
BEBEE, please tell me you are pregnant with my baby!!!!! Omg I am going to be a daddy, oh yeahhhh

*Seeing this childish scene, Hebe smacked him in the head *

||Hebe||
Arron, it can't be. We only...... you know..... you know...AH BU STOP ACTING DUMB

||Arron||
you mean when we made love???

||Hebe||
AH BU, why do you have to be so loud? And yes, we only “became one” two or three times, and during those times, we were really protected. REALLY PROTECTED.

! !End of Flashback! !

Hebe's thoughts: We were really protect, each time. It can't be.

! !Start of Flashback! !

||Jerry||
Bebe, why do you want pickled mango? You are eating like those aunties with their big bellies.

||Hebe||
I don't know, I just want it and don't worry, you won't be an uncle anytime soon.

! !End of Flashback! !

Hebe's thought: My belly isn't even big, how can I have a life inside me? Jian Hao ge is too young to be an uncle anyway.

! ! Start of Flashback! !

||Genie||
Ah jie, sometime you make up these weird food out of nowhere, so I can never be too sure if the food exists. Anyway, pickled mango? That sounds like something pregnant ladies would eat.

||Hebe||
Ah mei, I am not pregnant and I eat it, what are you trying to say?

||Genie||
You can never be too sure, there can be a baby boy or a baby girl developing in you right now. You have such weird taste buds, jie jie.

! !End of Flashback! !

Hebe's thought: You can never be too sure...You can never be too sure...You can never be too sure..
I can never be too sure, and I am NOT SURE.

*Hebe started pacing back and forth*

Hebe's thought: What am I going to do? What should I do in a time like this? Okay, right now, I am not sure, so I SHOULD BE SURE, and the only way to be SURE is to do the test thingy.

*Hebe looked at her watch *

||Hebe||
Okay, I still have about 30 minutes left until my Bubu get here, it should be enough time for meto buy the test thingy and come back. Okay, then that is the plan.

/\/The Pharmacy/\/

Hebe's thought: There they are!!!

*She was scared so she went to get a test and dashed to the counter.*

*By not being careful, Hebe had topped over a couple rows of the tests*

||Hebe||
Oopsie sir, I will go pick it up for you. I am very sorry.

*A few minutes passed*

||Hebe||
Here sir, I would like to purchase this.

||cashier||
450 TWD, miss.

||Hebe||
Thanks. Have a nice day. Goodbye now.

*Hebe got out of the pharmacy and ran back to the park*

/\/ At the park/\/
{3:02}

Arron's thought Where is she? She isn't out with that guy again, is she? There is nothing special about that guy, he only has a car.

! ! Start of Flashback! !

||Gui Gui||
You are not alright. I bet this have something to do with Xibi jie. I bet she got another man, and left you, right?

! ! End of Flashback! !

*Arron sadly sat on the bench and waited 5 minutes for Hebe but he didn't see her, so he walked home sadly *

*Two minutes later, Hebe appeared in the same place Arron was*

Hebe thoughts: I guess he hasn't come yet.

*Hebe sat in the park waiting for Arron until about 6 when the sky started getting darker and it started to rain *

*Hebe started to walk home in the rain [A/N:The rain can really bring someone mood down, imagine how Hebe is feeling under the rain especially when Arron didn't appear before her]*

Hebe's thought: Why didn't he come today? Is he mad at me? He didn't even pick up my phone call yesterday and didn't even cal me last night. He can't be seeing another girl, right? What did you do wrong Tian Xibi? How did you offend Yalun?

*Hebe reached her house only to find that she forgot her keys. Hebe sat on the porch until she fainted. Then Danson and Genie came and saw her.*

||Danson||
Who is that on your porch, Genie?

||Genie||
I don't know let's go see.

||Danson||
Oh gosh, Genie, it is Xibi.

||Genie||
Oh my, we better bring her in to the house. Let me unlock the door first. Danson, pick her up, you don't expect me to carry her, do you?

*At the same time, Arron came by and saw Danson [A/N: It was raining so Danson back was a blur for Arron] carrying Hebe, but he didn't see Genie for he was blocked by Danson.*

Arron's thought: What Gui Gui and Wang Zi said is true. I have really been replaced by another guy. She wasn't there today, because her heart is no longer belong to me.