Together Once More

A Sacrifice Made...

/\/At the office/\/

||Arron||
Da S, is Jerry in? I need to talk to him.

||Da S||
No, he is with his family.

||Arron||
oh, what time will he be back?

||Da S||
He won’t be coming ba…

||Arron||
Da S, where is he?

Arron’s thought: Why are they leaving? Hebe, why are you leaving me?

||Da S||
He is at the port about a mile from here.

||Arron||
oh, ok thanks.

*Arron left*

/\/At the port/\/

||Arron||
Hebeeeeeee!!!!

||Hebe||
Arron?

||Arron||
I know the truth, you don't have to lie to me anymore. Bebe, Xilin is my daughter, isn't she? Why didn't you tell me??? Why? I would have never left you and I would have married you and taken responsibility for the both of you.

||Hebe||
She is not your daughter, Arron. Where did you get such an idea from?

||Arron||
Hebe, will you stop lying to me, I already found out, so just answer my questions.

||Hebe||
No, Arron, Xilin is not your daughter, she is mine.

||Arron||
She is yours?

*Arron just looked at her in disbelief *

||Arron||
only yours?

||Hebe||
Of course, she has a father

||Arron||
so who is the father?

||Hebe||
Why do you want to know for? It is my business.

||Arron||
Hebe, stop avoiding my questions, just answer it, will you?

||Hebe||
Well, you got your answer right here, all three of us are a family, so who do you expect Xilin’s father to be? Of course it is Jerry. He is my husband and the father of my child. You got your answer, is there anymore question you want to ask??

*Arron chuckled coldly *

||Arron||
Why are you still avoiding the truth and lying to the world? I know that Xilin is my daughter, so will you just say that she is?

||Hebe||
No, why should i say she is? I already said she is Jerry's daughter.

* Jerry came out of nowhere and jump into the heated conversation *

||Jerry||
Hebe, Arron was the guy you talked about years ago?

||Hebe||
…...........

||Arron||
Since you are silent, I’ll take that as a yes.

||Jerry||
Hebe, since it is him, why don't you just tell him? I know it is hurting you as much as it is hurting him.

||Hebe||
But... but,
*Hebe was lost for words and tears were already on the verge of falling *

||Jerry||
No buts.
*Suddenly Arron ran and hug Hebe from the behind.*

||Arron||
See, Hebe, even Jerry is telling you to tell me, so please just tell me. I should have never left you here by yourself, you are mad at me, aren't you? I won't ever leave you again, i was selfish and foolish, i only thought of myself and you sacrifice yourself while I went to pursue my dream. Hebe, give me another chance, please, this time i really mean it, i will not leave you for anything.

*By this time, Arron already started to shed some tears.
Hebe then turned around and looked at Arron.*

||Hebe||
Arron don't cry, be strong. Men can not show their weak side or shed even a single tear.

||Arron||
If i get a chance to take you back, I don't care, I will shed a billion tears if i have to, and if i have to show my weak side, i will be weak to the whole world!

||Hebe||
Arron

*Hebe was speechless, and only tears came out.*

||Hebe||
Arron don't say that, i will never let you disgrace yourself like that.

||Arron||
So does this mean you accept me back??

||Hebe||
Arron... i am married.

||Arron||
So what i don't care? i know you still love me (a/n: so confident of himself, so arrogant)

||Hebe||
But Arron.

||Arron||
Why are you saying buts so much? No buts, now tell me everything, and the whole truth only. answer all my questions. Xilin is.. she is our daughter, right?

*Arron jut stood there wide eye, he thought he was right, but he wasn't 100% sure.*

||Arron||
Hebe why didn't you tell me? If you had told me long time ago, I would have never went to the US and left you to raise our baby alone.

||Hebe||
I wasn't alone, I had Jerry ge.

||Arron||
Ah be, you know what I mean, you let our baby grew so big without a daddy.

||Hebe||
She did have a father role in her life.

||Arron||
Hebe, her biological father

||Hebe||
this was why I didn't tell you. I found out a couple of weeks before you left. i know you really wanted to go to that college so, I kept quiet about it until you left. I didn't want me having a baby interfering with your dream.

||Arron||
Hebe why are u so naive? How did that thought ever enter your mind? You are already my dream come true, it doesn't matter if my other dreams doesn't come true.

||Hebe||
Arron..

*Hebe started, and got stopped by Arron's lip smashing into hers. Arron let her out of his embrace and started talking again *

||Arron||
Let's start over again ok? A new beginning just the three of us.

||Hebe||
No, i can't, how could i, i am still married.

||Arron||
oh come on, Hebe, you can divorce.
*Arron said in a whiny voice*.

||Hebe||
DIVORCE???? no way, do you know how bad that looks on my profile? A divorced woman stamped on my profile, such a horrid image.

||Arron||
What profile?

||Hebe||
The profile that is stamped onto my face.
*While Hebe was into her thoughts of how bad her image will be when she get a divorce, Arron suddenly swoop Hebe up in his arm, then he turned around to Jerry. *

||Arron||
Mr. Yan, I will see you in court
*smiling brightly as he said it*

||Jerry||
wuh??? What court? What court are you talking about? Who do I need to sue? What am i suing for? How much money will i get? (typical business people, haha)

*Jerry just stood there wondering about court, as Arron leaves the airport with Hebe in his arms and Xilin in one hand by him.*

*As they walked off, Celine turned around and waved *

||Celine||


Bye, Bye, uncle Jerry