Detention for an Insecure Soul

A Sacrifice Made...

/\/ In class/\/

* Arron was lost in thought and was not paying attention at all*

Arron's thoughts: If Angela is already moping for Calvin, then would Hebe do the same for me? Ugh, I don't want her to be sad when I am in America. It will bring so much pain to my heart when she is sad. Yalun!!! She won't be that sad, she will have THAT Ben Tu [A/N; Arron is referring to Cheng Xu] or whatever she calls him.

*While he was thinking he was also making hand gestures *

||Danson||
Psshhh, ayy, Yalun, what are you doing? You are acting very strange.

||Arron||
Nothing. Just pay attention to the teacher, she is going to scold you.

*The teacher looked up from her book*

||teacher||
YALUN, DANSON, stay with me after school!

*Whispering *

||Danson||
See, Yalun, look what you got me into, Genie is going to be mad if she don't see me at the gate today.

||Arron||
Ay, Danson, I told you to return your attention to the teacher, and you were the one that mind my business.

* The teacher came to them and yelled in their ears*

||teacher||
EH HEM, Young men, do you want to stay tomorrow, too?

* Danson and Arron shouted at the same time*

||Danson &Arron||
NO ma'm no.

*Danson whispering once again*

||Danson||
You owe me big time, Yalun

||teacher||
DANSON TANG

*The teacher shout from her desk*

||Danson||
I am sorry, ma'm

*Arron chuckled and once again got lost in his thoughts*

/\/ After their stay with the teacher, outside the gate/\/
[3:00 pm]

||Danson||
YALUN!! you are going to pay, I bet Genie is crying her heart out right now, thinking I forgot about her. Poor little Genie....

||Arron||
Let me call Hebe, ooh missed call. Who is this? Ugh w/e it was since three, anyway I can't be bother. Ugh, she is not picking up.

||Arron||
Sorry Danson, bye, I have to go see someone, BYE

*Arron then ran off, and Danson shouted after him *

||Danson||
Say hi, to your Xibi Jie for me

Arron's thoughts: Why does he have to add Jie at the end for? Just say Xibi. It is only three years, there is not need to add jie.

*Arron then looked at his watched and muttered*

||Arron||
I kept her waiting too long, she is going to be very mad, but if I know Xiao Bebe, I bet she is still waiting for me at the park. I don't want her to be mad so I better get her something to soothe her down. I GOT IT!! That, stinkin' sour pickled mango, and also, her ice-cream AND her favorite snack, STINKY TOFU.

*Arron the ran off to buy Hebe her little snacks* [A/N Arron sure love to run, lol]

/\/ Madam Xinyue's shop/\/

||Arron||
Madam Xinyue, two pickled mango please

||Madam Xinyue||
Young man, please don't tell me, you are pregnant.

||Arron||
No, no, ma'm it is not for me, it if for my girlfriend, you know, the girl that came with me yesterday.

[Madam Xinyue's thoughts] Children these days, moving so fast, I didn't even see a ring on his finger, and their rice is already cooking. When Xinyao and I was young, we didn't even kiss until we got engaged. My poor Xinyao.

*Madam Xinyue was lost in her thoughts and was tearing up *

||Arron||
Madam, are you ok?

||Madam Xinyue||
I am fine. Oh oh, wait, a minute. Sliced or whole?

||Arron||
Sliced

/\/A few minutes passed/\/

||Madam Xinyue||
Here you go, it is 100 TWD

||Arron||
Thanks, here you go. Byebye

/\/At the park /\/
{3:30pm}

*Arron went to the park, but when he got there, he didn't see Hebe. *

Arron's thought: She must have gotten bored and went home, let me go see how she is.

*He knocked on Hebe's door, and when the door open, instead of Hebe, he saw Genie.*

||Arron||
Genie, where is Xibi?

||Genie||
Why aren't you with ah jie? I saw you pick her up at the park an hour ago.

||Arron||
An hour ago? I was with Danson, we had to stay after school.

||Genie||
That was why Danson wasn't at the gate today. Well, that is stra... DANSON

*Genie shouted*

||Danson||
Hey you guys. Sorry to take Genie from you Yalun, but I need to see Genie now.

||Genie||
Yalun, I am going to go now. Byebye

*Genie ran to Danson*

||Arron||
and you guys are still in denial. Isn't this proof enough?
*Genie and Danson both turned around and shouted at Arron*

||Genie||
SHUT UP, Yalun.

{4:00}
* Arron saw a car approached. In the car, he saw Hebe, but the driver was a blur for Arron.*

*As soon as he saw this, he dropped the pickled mangoes and hid behind a nearby bush*

*Hebe walked out of the car*

||Hebe||
Bye, see you next time. Thanks for stopping by to see me today.

||Anonymous Guy||
Bye, Be. Here my number, call me if you have any problem. Even if it is in the middle of the night, I will take the fastest flight here or even drive here myself.

(At the same time) Arron's thought: Humph, who do you think he is? I, Yan Yalun, will make sure that Tian Xibi will never have any problem. *Arron made the superman gesture.

*Hebe saw a rustle in the bush, so she hastily ran in to the house, leaving behind the guy in the car * [Hebe and Arron just loves to leave people, don't they? =) haha]

/\/ Arron's house 9:00PM/\/

Arron's thought: Damn it, my cell ran out of money.

||Arron||
Ella, can I borrow your cellphone, please?

||Ella||
Can you go ask Selina? I am a little busy with it right now.

||Arron||
ok.

*Arron knocked on Selina's door and waited a little*

*From across the hall, Vaness shouted *

||Vaness||
Yalun, she isn't here. Sel is out with her boyfriend.

||Arron||
I don't really need to see her. Vaness, can I use your phone?

||Vaness||
I would let you use it but I don't have a phone as of right now.

||Arron||
What happen to you cell?

||Vaness||
I sorta lost it

||Arron||
Again? Isn't that your second one this month? What kind of business man are you?

||Vaness||
The kind that loses their phone? And I am not a full time businessman yet.

||Arron||
Wow, what a successful business man. Well, good night, I am going to get the house phone.

||Vaness||
Mom is on it, and you know how long she can talk on a the phone.

||Arron||
Oh, ok, then good night Vaness, see you in the morning.