Chapter~6

Dreams
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Wow..." Tao sighs. "I guess I gotta go too.."
 

"Ohh uhmm okay..." Tao started to run off before he stops himself and run back to me again. He takes his phone out then was followed by a question, "By the way, what's your phone number?"
 

Seriously? I just met you and you want my phone number? A little embarrassed, I reply, "I uhh don't have a phone..." I chew on my lip.
 

"Ohhh...." A few stares are caught around us. Well, who wouldn't get stared at if your in the middle of the hallway and a person just kind a left you hanging? Well that wasn't really the case.
 

"Hahahahaha! She doesn't have a phone!" A random girl laughs with her friends around her. Then the laughter started rising each second.
 

"Poor little girl," A voice comes out of no where.
 

I gritted my teeth in anger. "Hey I'm not poor and I'm no-" I burst but then Tao cuts me off.
 

"Stop! That's enough!" Everybody falls silent.
 

Tao signals me to follow him outside like we had a small understanding with our eye contact. I keep my head down as I follow his footsteps. So what if I don't have a phone? I don't need it anyway. How is it something to even laugh at? I scoff in my subconscious mind. Before I can even continue, cold breeze met my bare skin. Oh, we're outside.
 

"Put your coat on." Tao says. I obey and scan my bag to look for my coat. After he saw me wearing my coat, he starts walking off the opposite direction I'm suppose to head. Then I thought I heard him sigh.
 

"I gotta go, sorry to trouble you. See you around." He bids without looking back as he nears a corner. Then he was about to take another step but he looks back and says, "Or more like see you in class."
And just like that he's gone.
~~~~~
See you in class...in class... I didn't see him in class today. Why did he say that? So he's also in my class now? Great. Another boy to look after. Why did I have to be the one to look after them when Mr. Woo is away? He could just ask a substitute teacher to look after us.
I grip the handle of the bus as we run over a bump on the road. They should really get that bump fixed. Are they waiting for someone to get hurt or something? Another bump comes as I grip harder. I check my watch 4:58pm, it's 1km until we get to the next stop. I really can't wait to eat ice cream and chill. And I also have to tell Hei Ryung things that happened today. Another bump came and I lost my balance and hit the person next to me.
 

"Watch it—- Su Jin?" I look up to recognize a familiar face. Stacey's boyfriend.
 

"J-jae? What did you do to my sister?" I glare remembering Stacey's actions yesterday. Growin

Please log in to read the full chapter