Chapter~2

Dreams
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Su Jin, make breakfast!" Stacey yelled waking me up from my slumber. I got myself ready by putting on my new school uniform after taking a bath. I looked outside the window and found the sun melting the snow from yesterday. I breathed in and out letting the sun ray hit my face freely with  closed eyes. I walked downstairs in the kitchen to do what I was told. The lingering smell of pancakes with syrup and bacon is the best to put together to start the day, in my opinion. 

 

Standing by the gate of the school, my mouth hung open as I watched students fool around the school building. One group of boys were fighting, throwing punches and kicks at each other and the other group were obviously daring each other to climb the tallest tree that stood out the most. A few girls were giggling while jumping up and down pointing at a weekly magazine. There were also a group of scary looking boys that caught my attention the most. A petite looking boy looked intimidated while he stood in front of the scary guys surrounding him. At that time, I wondered where the supervisors were and how they were ignoring this nonesense. I looked back at the group as I clenched my fist remembering that same scene I had back at my old school. Bad, arrogant and self-conceited people are not the types I acknowledge. Without thinking about the consequences, I walked over to help the petite boy and ended up standing in front of the scary guys. 

 

"Hey, what do you think you're doing? Get out of my way," the guy wearing a cap commanded with anger audible in his voice.

 

"Can you please leave him alone?" I managed to ask. He stepped closer and tried to reach for my wrist but then I moved to the left, causing him to stumble. My eyes widened when my face was about to meet his fist but I used my reflexes to avoid being hit. This time he lost his balance and fell face first on the ground. His group of friends laughed hysterically when he turned his head to face us. I almost laughed at his face covered in snow but the school bell stopped me from doing so. He stood up with gritted teeth and I knew from that moment that I made a mistake.

 

"You'll pay for this," he said angrily and walked in the building, whispering something to one of his friends. He had a mischievous face when he looked at me before he disappeared in the building. It  started snowing again and the sun shining was no longer visible in the sky. I flinched as I felt a soft tap om my shoulder and I turned my head to face the petite boy.
 

"Thank you..." the petite boy said averting his gaze from me and I nodded with a smile in return.
 

"My name is-" the petite boy was suddenly

Please log in to read the full chapter