Chapter~4

Dreams
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sitting in the classroom quietly waiting for the next class, I reminisce what had occur a few minutes ago.
 

《I sigh, finally the girls left...Baekhyun handed me hot coco and I of course thanked him.
 

"Sorry I took so long...Hey can I tell you a story I heard?" He sits down on one of the library chairs where he lead me to. I sit across from him, being curious to know about the story he will tell. I nod signaling him to continue and he did so.
 

"Ok so I heard that there was this girl, her name is Su Ri, just 2 years ago she entered this school and was of course loved by everyone because of her looks. She found the maze just behind the school building. She went by herself and started checking it out after school. The next day, she was found dead Nobody knew what happened. So the school banned students entering that maze. And some says whoever dares to go in the maze gets cursed or something. Anyways, it's just a story." Baekhyun told creepily.
 

"Why don't they just get rid of the maze?" I asked getting curious. "I don't know but it's just a story. I don't think it's true."He shrugs taking a sip from his hot coco.》
 

A shiver ran down my spine just by thinking about that creepy story. I take a peak at Baekhyun who is now taking a nap, waiting for the next class who happen to be beside Chanyeol. I look at Peter who is reading a book with his glasses on sitting beside the window. My eyes twitched back at Chanyeol when he was about to draw on Baekhyun's face but Peter threw a crumpled piece of paper at Chanyeol shaking his head in disapproval. I chuckle then I look down sighing.
 

"Bubble tea?~" I look up again to see a bubble tea blocking my sight. I look over it to see Sehun sipping on bubble tea.
 

"Thank you~" I say as I take the bubble tea.
 

"Why so in deep thought?" Sehun asks taking another sip.
 

"Nothing... I was just thinking about the story about the maze and-" He chokes on his bubble tea.
 

"T-the maze s-story??" He asks shaking a little.
 

"Yeah," I take a sip. He looks at me with fear showing in his eyes.
 

"Forget about that creepy story, it's not go

Please log in to read the full chapter