Chapter~3

Dreams
Please log in to read the full chapter


First class is over and it's already lunch time. I still can't get that discussion out of my head. 2nd in command teacher? Would I even be able to handle a class and despite the fact that I am 'hopefully for now', only girl in that class, I don't think I can. I walk out of class heading to the cafeteria. Feeling eyes on me, I look around to see girls whispering while scanning my features.
 

"She came out of that class! How?!" One girl snarls.
 

"How lucky!?" Another girl exclaims.
 

"She must be the new scholar girl"
 

"She looks ugly"A girl I pass by, judges. I felt someone walking beside me and I didn't bother looking. The person finally talked.
 

"Don't mind them," I look to see and saw a cute smile. Him offering a hand shake he continues, "My name is Byun Baekhyun I'm in the same class as you." I smile shaking his hand.
 

"Call me Su Jin," I say as we enter the entrance of the school cafeteria.
 

"Do you mind if I eat with you? I'm also new here so I don't know anybody except for you and the staffs, so can I?" Baekhyun asks stopping on his tracks.
 

"Why not?" I smile.

"Great! I found a place where we can eat, you can order your food fir-" I cut him off.
 

"No need, I packed my lunch at home," I say waving my lunch box around. He grins and signals me to follow him. We stopped walking once we faced a beautiful garden just placed behind the school. It's so beautiful, it even has a small pond and a mini bridge to cross it. The land on the other side held tall bushes that formed like a maze.
 

I inhale the breeze that just passed by. This is so nice, even though it's a little cold, it's still worth it seeing the view. I can see from the side of my eye Baekhyun glancing at me. I look around for a place to sit on and there was a bench just under a tree. I run to it and made myself comfortable by sitting down. I call Baekhyun and I pat the space beside me for him to sit down.
 

"Your so cute Su Jin," He compliments me while he takes his seat beside me. I feel a blush form on my cheeks.
 

"Thanks," I say as I take my chopsticks to eat my lunch.
 

"So what you got there?" he asks as he p

Please log in to read the full chapter