Chapter~5

Dreams
Please log in to read the full chapter

The new sound of the bell rings and echos around the whole school building.
 

"Have a good night. And Mr. Chen come with me" Mr. Woo stated before leaving the classroom. Chen stood up packing his things and obeyed Mr. Woo. Everybody stood up and also started packing.
 

"See you tomorrow Su-Jin," Sehun bids before disappearing out the door with Luhan waving goodbye. I smile and wave goodbye as well.
 

I also started packing my things and thought of what to do about my 'project'. After I finished, I hook my body bag on my shoulder and turn around to find 3 guys crowding around me. I blink and found myself scanning every one of them. The first guy has bronze skin, the second guy has huge round eyes and the third is wearing an angelic face.
 

"So welcome to our school new girl." The guy with bronze skin said, his arms hanging around the guys' shoulder with huge eyes.
 

"I didn't get to introduce myself yet. The name is Jong-In, well for short call me Kai." He held out his hand for a hand-shake. I of course took it with a smile.
 

"D.O at your service," The guy with huge owl-like eyes smiles at me. My eyes mostly focused on his heart-shaped smile as I smile in return.
 

"Suho," The angelic guy faced suddenly says with an annoyed tone on his voice.
He turns to both D.O and Kai. "There. I did it, can we go now?" He whisper-asks rudely. My smile turned upside down and my eyes focused to the Suho after I heard what he whispered.
 

Suho turned around to walk away before Kai or D.O can even utter a word. I watch him walk outside the door without even daring to look back.
 

"I'm sorry about my cousin he is uhmm.. I don't even know. I gotta go, see you tomorrow," D.O smiles then waved while walking away. I wave back saying the same thing with Kai mimicking me.
 

"Nevermind about Suho besides, I want to get to know you," Kai says. I nod a little. I turn my head to face him and started walking out of the classroom with him suddenly bombing me with a bunch of questions.
 

"What's your full name?"
 

"What high school did you go to before?"
 

"How old are you?"
 

"What is your height because you look short?"
 

"Do I look y?"
 

"Where do you live?"
 

"Do you work?"
 

"Lee Su-Jin. MZ High School Academy. 19 turning

Please log in to read the full chapter