My first

Wishing you lively days
She stayed silent while Taekwoon drives back to his apartment building. Not that she's tired or anything. She's just shy because her crush is beside her and yes, she felt like jumping from glee because of this.
 
She made a mental note to call her brother to pick her up the next morning. And to text her parents that she'll be staying at Taekwoon's. Not that her parents has problems about it. In fact, they would about Taekwoon a lot ever since they met him.
 
Without knowing, she fell asleep as she leaned her head in the window. Taekwoon was nearing home but he never saw her sleeping until they have reached their destination.
 
He knew it would end like this, ever since he saw her in the cafe earlier this morning. So he was pretty sure that she was out all day.
 
One he turned off the engine, he mover her head away from the window to the head rest of her seat, so he can open the door without her falling. He got out of the car and when he closed his side, he ran to her side. He opened the door and carried her out carefully without bumping into anything. He kicked his car door close and he, carrying _______ bridal style, walked to his apartment building.
 
He's trying to make her comfortable though he is carrying her in his arms. The ride to his floor is silent. The only thing he can hear is the sound of her snore.
 
He almost dropped her when he felt her squirming in his arms. Her face is now facing his chest and he turned stiff as he felt her warm breath coming out from her nose.
 
"Thanks for the cake earlier." His eyes widen when he heard her voice. He looked down, just to see her eyes open.
 
Taekwoon gave a small smile, despite the red blush creeping on his cheeks. God, I just hope _______ saw that. She fell asleep again when he smiled. Gurl, you just made him smile. *facepalm* Oh well. Anyways, they arrive at the floor where Taekwoon's apartment is.
 
It was his first time to bring a girl home. He thought during the last second about his apartment. He got conscious about his home. Like, would she not like his home? Or did her clean everything before leaving? His palms were sweating as she carries him.
 
When they are already in front of his home, he doesn't know what to do now since his hands are full right now. She took a hint as soon as she felt Taekwoon stopped his tracks.
 
"I can s-stand." She whispered to him and she mounted off his arms.
 
He seized the opportunity to get his house keys from his pocket and unlocked it quickly, since he saw her wrapping her arms around her again.
 
She followed him inside his home and removed both of their shoes before entering.
 
"Are your feet wet?" Taekwoon looked at her bare feet.
 
She was weaing flats and it's jelly flats. Bad idea for her. She just nods and soon, he gestured to her to stay there.
 
She stood near the door as Taekwoon went to the bathroom to get towels, and also his old clothes. Since he lived here for way too long, he had to give his clothes to her. He ran back to the entrance and wrapped a towel around her.
 
"G-Gomawoyo, sunbaenim." She bowed and she was about to get the towel and clothers from him but he kneeled in front her and placed the towels and clothes beside him. He grabbed one towel and spread it in front of her.
 
"Give me your foot." He whispered. She was confused but she still followed him. She is surprised when Taekwoon was wiping her foot dry. And since this is her crush we are talking about, you can imagine her extremely red face right now and the feels that were gathering in her chest. Once he's done, he placed her foot in front of him and gestured the other foot. She stood there frozen with what he did so when he looked at her from below, she looked flustered and just followed him.
 
He wiped her other foot dry as well. And if you guys are curious about what Taekwoon feels right, he also expressed the same thing as her, except the feelings-gathering-in-the-chest part. They just kept silent for awhile.
 
Once he was done, he placed the foot at the floor and he gave the towels and clothes to her as stood up. He still kept his head down, not looking at her directly.
 
"The bathroom is....go straight, turn left." He said it almost quickly and she just nods because she just wanna release what she's feeling right now.
 
She ran to the bathroom quickly without looking at him because she also doesn't want him to see her beet-red face. When she left, Taekwoon was covering his face from embarrassment because of what he did. Well, he was trying to be a gentleman at that time so he had to...I guess? But it still made his heart beat so fast. It was a first for him.
 
As for _________, she was flailing around while sitting the toilet because of earlier. Her crush....did that to her.......like, what's going on. Damn. But still, she is starting to believe that this crush for him is no longer crush.....it's now love for her. She felt like he was different from his persona. He showed who he really is back there and she was in fact, happy. She then remembered why she's at Taekwoon's bathroom and she stripped off her clothing, leaving it on top of the toilet. She dried her bare body and hair, and wore Taekwoon's oversized clothes. His shirt looks like a dress for her because of how huge he is.
 
She got out quickly, with her bag with her. She remembered her clothes inside so she grabbed it quickly.
 
"Sunbaenim, where is the dryer?" She shouted. And there was no answer. She went back to the living room that was just near the entrance to his home. She saw him sitting at the couch, just staring at the distance. She was about to bring back to his senses then she saw a hot mug of coffee sitting at the table in front of him. It was not place in front of him but beside him so she was pretty sure it was for her. She wanted to take a sip because she was a bit thirsty so she sat at a safe distance from him. She put the clothes on top her bag. Thankfully her clothes were not as wet as before.
 
She grabbed the coffee from the table and took a sip. Taekwoon doesn't seem to mind at all. In fact, he acted like a statue. She remained observant Taekwoon while she drinks her coffee. When she suddenly drank it without blowing, her tongue got burned. She whined a little as soon as she placed her mug back to the table.
 
"Are you okay?" She saw Taekwoon, no longer acting like a statue.
 
"I-I'm fine." She slightly smiled, without showing any hints of pain. She looked down quickly as she felt Taekwoon staring at her again.
 
"You look....different, without your glasses." She looked up quickly and saw Taekwoon, keeping an expressionless face with him.
 
She got conscious all of a sudden when he mentioned about her glasses. She was about to get it from her bag but she felt his hand on her wrist. She looked at Taekwoon slowly, as she gulped.
 
"I mean, you look..beautiful."
 
She was frozen again, not knowing what to do. Especially, the next sequence of events.
 
He leaned to her quickly and placed her lips on her. Her eyes widened with what's happening right now. It was so sudden. She was about to push him away when placed her hands on his chest. But she felt light-headed, and she like--no, she loved it. She let her eyes close as she let his lips move on top of her. He brought her close to him. She tried to remember what he was doing to her and later on, she followed what he does to her. What they thought to be as an innocent kiss, turned different for the both of them. They pulled away, trying to catch their breaths.
 
"That w-was...interesting, sunbaenim." She looked away, embarrassed.
 
He grabbed her hand. He cannot hide what he is feeling any much longer.
 
"I..I practiced this a lot so I can tell you this." He coughed. "When I first met you, you were interesting. You stood out among them despite the fact you acted invinsible. Then when you fainted, I felt something different about you. Then after that, whenever I see you, you make my heart beat like this." He placed her hand to his chest. "You're the only one who can make me feel like this. I can't hide it anymore." He raised her head, so both of them are looking directly to each other.
 
"I-I like you, _________. Will you be mine?" The corner of his lips curl into a smile.
 
She was blushing again, and her heart was beating fast for him. She dreamed about this a lot and she's trying to confirm herself if she's still sleeping in his arms. But she isn't.
 
"Umm..." She bit her bottom lip. "I-I....I do but.."
 
"But what?" He frowned slightly.
 
"I wanted to be with you too. I felt the same way as well b-but...I would want to keep this a secret to everyone." She looked down, playing with her fingers.
 
"Why?"
 
"I don't want things to change....I just want everything to be the same I guess." She feared that someone would hurt him though he is capable of killing everyone with his stare but in fact, she's just scared that one of them will get hurt because of this.
 
He just nods and smiles. "I understand." She is surprised that he respected her decision. "I don't want to hurt my girl now, right?" He scratched his head.
 
"Anyways now that we're done with that, where is your dryer?" His eyes widened but he got himself back up quickly and he just grabs her clothes without saying anything.
 
She followed him, just in case so she would know where to get it later. "By the way, you...look good with those clothes." He blushed as looked at her from up to down. She just chuckles.
 
He placed her clothes inside the dryer and he activated the machine. She was feeling sleepy but she hid her yawn but failed to do so when Taekwoon faced her. Her eyes were wide open when he saw that and she covered immediately. He laughed a little because it. Well, a little.
 
He pulled her gently to his bedroom. She's still surprised from his bold moves now. Probably because they are technically dating, and Taekwoon was simply just showing more of himself to her.
 
When they're inside, there's a queen-sized bed, a book shelf on one side, a PC set plus an electric piano standing beside it.
 
"You play the piano?" She asked.
 
He nods. "Only when I'm not that busy...or just bored." 
 
She wanted to play a little, then she remembered how tired and sleepy she is right now.
 
"You can have the bed. I can sleep on the couch." He pointed awkwardly.
 
"It's fine." She remembered how big was the couch then when she calculated it, she chuckled, "With your size, I don't think you can fit on the couch."
 
Taekwoon is quite tall. Her height reached above his stomach line but Taekwoon's chest is so broad, she can basically bury her face on his. Apparently _______ may or may have imagined that and as the result of that, she blushed.
 
He felt embarrassed because of how they are going to sleep. Then he felt a tug on his shirt. He looked down at the girl, who is looking at the wooden floor.
 
"I-If it's okay.....you can sleep here....w-with me..."
 
He is surprised at her boldness. She panicked immediately because of what she said, believing he got the wrong idea.
 
"I-I mean, we can s-sleep on the bed, but we'll put a boundary in the middle! I-It is quite big...s-sorry." She played with her shirt that she borrowed.
 
He ruffled her damp hair. He looked at her and he finds it adorable for a girl smaller than him to make a fuss on how to sleep. plus the fact she was wearing his clothes that looked oversized to her. "Okay, we'll sleep in the bed." He gave an eyesmile. She felt fuzzy inside whenever she sees him smile in front her.
 
After fixing the pillow boundary, they both went to bed. They never talked in bed because Taekwoon fell asleep immediately. Meanwhile the girl can't seem to sleep though she feels tired.
 
Taekwoon remained comfortable with his side. not minding that there is a girl, who he now considers as his. As for her, she shifted carefully, not making any sound, until she's now facing at his side profile.
 
She remembered the confession that she had heard from his mouth and it made her smile. But she felt something small yet heavy inside of her.
 
They agreed to keep it a secret and it's fine by her. But still, she's scared that someone, or something, might destroy their newly established link to each other.
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
The next day, Taekwoon woke up early because of a call from Jaehwan regarding _________. She had call him last night before going to bed and since his brother knows how a heavy sleeper she is, he decided to call his hyung though that would result into risking his own life.
 
Taekwoon never told Jaehwan about last night. He was about to tell him but he remembered the condition that she made about them, so he immediately shut his mouth.
 
He made breakfast for the both of them. It was a first because he would cook for himself or his 5 rowdy friends.
 
He slightly jumped from where he was standing when he saw a figure standing outside the doorway. Cute. He thought as he saw her rubbing her eyes.
 
"Good morning." He said to her and she stopped what she was doing after remembering that this is not her house, and bowed to him.
 
She didn't know what she was doing at that time so she had to do what she does when she meets her senior. "G-Good morning, sunbaenim."
 
He chuckled. "Oh ________, you can drop the honorifics and just call me Taekwoon." He thought of something to . "But you can also call me oppa."
 
She blushed again from the thought of calling him oppa. She only calls her brother that because she didn't want an 'ahjumma'-style lecture from him.
 
"I don't even like calling that annoying guy oppa."  She whispered to no one but herself.
 
She went to the table and found herself immediately sitting down after seeing the sight of freshly-cooked pancakes and bacon.
 
They ate breakfast but the silence was still there despite the fact ________ is stuffing her face with pancakes.
 
Taekwoon is beside her and even though he is eating diligently, he would glance her a lot of times. When they were done eating, they drank their morning coffee on sync (A/N: I swear to God, I watch too much anime lately.). Taekwoon notice a stray of butter in her cheek, because of eating pancakes so fast.
 
"Looks like someone is too hungry." Taekwoon laughed a little.
 
She is trying to look at her cheeks bu damn, this ain't anime and her view is coming from her eyes, not the camera of third-person view.
 
"Sorry." She pouted.
 
"Let me get it out from you." He smiled but deep inside, he's thinking of something else.
 
He pulled her close to him and he brought his lips to where the butter is. She shifted to make herself comfortable. But apparently, he missed the place where the butter is and his lips were placed at the corner of her lips.
 
She froze from her seat and she felt her ears heating. Taekwoon was oblivious to what's happening but of course, typical Taekwoon.
 
"HOLY LORD OF THE AHJUMMAS!!!!" They separated immediately upon hearing the ear-piercing scream.
 
They saw the source of the shout and they saw the surprised Jaehwan pointing at them.
 
Jaehwan lectured the both of them, despite the fact Taekwoon is about to kill his dongsaeng again. The lecture is full of profound speech and stuff so we'll go to the aftermath of it.
 
Jaehwan had no choice but to accept it since he knows that his sister likes him (and his parents are in favor of them already). But they promised if something happens, he won't hesitate to hunt him down.
 
================================================
A/N:
 
I may have rushed this a little OTL then again, I'm not intending it be longer so yeah lol
Anyways, anyone going to VIXX concert in Manila? Hope to see you guys there! ^_^
 
EDITED (03/10/2015):
I CHANGED THE ENDING SO YOU WON'T FEEL LIKE SOMETHING'S MISSING (plus i was aware it's too short so i felt bad).
THANKS!!!
-- Ruki