Rained at the wrong time

Wishing you lively days
After finishing her errands or taking a breather as recommended by her doctor, she decided that it's time to go home. She mentally facepalmed herself because of losing her notebook again (though she secretly hoping her senior has it) and also, she ended up staying too late. She checked her phone and the only one texting her is Jaehwan, who kept on texting her if she's coming home or not. Her parents do not restrict her for staying out too late since she is a strong girl. But her condition is turning her weak. Much to her dismay, it started to rain. Her only cover is her jacket. It was useless though because it was not water proof.
 
She decided to find the shelter. She can't run again but the rain is falling harder than usual. She saw a nearby convenience store open. She felt relief at last and walked towards the store.
 
She was wet all over but she did not forget to wipe the bottom of her sneakers. She also did not forget to bow at the middle-aged lafy tending the store as she entered. Since she'll be staying for awhile (or a long time), she took the opportunity ti buy herself ramyeon to cool herself from the rain.
 
Her hair was still wet and dripping with water from the rain but she didn't mind that while eating extra spicy hot ramyeon. Her doctor didn't restrict her from eating spicy things, just fatty stuff. Spicy things are somewhat immune to her so every sip of the soup is like heaven to her
 
Her happy thoughts were interrupted when someone placed a small carton of milk beside her. She assumed it's the lady from the desk so she was about to turn around and thank her but she is surprised yet again with the person who gave her the milk.
 
"Don't forget to drink." A silent yet recognizable voice said as he sat down beside her with a cup of coffee  and sandwich on his hand.
 
She swallowed what's in to give a bow to the person she's didn't expect to meet again. 
 
"Hello T-Taekwoon-sunbaenim." She timidly said. She cursed to herself not to panic again.
 
"What are you doing here....and why are you wet?" He kept his expressionless face on but deep inside, he is trying to rehearse again his apology to her.
 
"I needed shelter for awhile so I got here. I don't have an umbrella too..." She looked down on her ramyeon cup. She is trying her best to talk more. "H-how about you sunbaenim?"
 
"I got hungry so I drove here." He munched on his sandwich. "It's late, you shou--wait, please let me hear what I am about to say." He put down his sandwich first and looked at her.
 
"W-what?" She looked nervous but she's trying not to be obvious.
 
"I...I...." He was playing with his hoodie and he felt his ears turning hot. "I'm....s-sorry from before."
 
She sighed in relief but she looked surprised because Taekwoon was basically turning red and it's really obvious.
 
She chuckled. "I'm the one at fault. I guess I...didn't know what to say that time, that's all."
 
Her just nods and they contined being silent, looking at their food in front of them.
 
The rain finally stopped and she felt relief again until she looked at the time. The last train back to her district has already departed. She's already in a state of panic but she never makes it obvious or in this case, too obvious.
 
The color of her pale white skiin got more paler as she has constant thoughts about how to get home.
 
She doesn't know the nearest bus stop in this part of Seoul. And she doesn't want to take the taxi because of safety reasons.
 
She felt a hand on top of her shoulder and she almost jumped from her seat. Her clothes are not completely dried up so the hand was cold to her.
 
"Are you okay?" She turned her head to see Taekwoon showing a little emotion from his face.
 
"Uh...I...c-can't go home." Since she stopped eating, she's already freezing from the air conditioner in the store.
 
Taekwoon checked his watch and let out a sih. "The last train is gone."
 
He looked at her and his eyes widened when he saw her wrapping herself and shivering. "I'm taking you home." He removed his hoodie as he said that, and wrapped it around her. She stood up as soon as Taekwoon left his seat. She had no choice but to follow him since she needed a lift home.
 
They bowed at the lady goodbye and left the store. She followed him to his car parked near the store. He opened the food in her side and as soon as he got in, he closed it and ran quickly to the driver side.
 
"Are you taking me home?" She asked him as he started the engine. 
 
He shook his head. "No. My home."
 
She panicked again. "Wha--?! I thought you know Jaehwan-oppa's house?"
 
The car started moving and he kept an expressionless face again while he explains. "Even if me & Jaehwan-ah are friends, he has been to my home but I never went to his house yet."
 
"Why?"
 
"He doesn't allow me."
 
"Why?"
 
"He doesn't want me to meet his siblings."
 
"Why?
 
"He doesn't want to meet you." I don't see why is that a problem though. He whispered while his face is starting look red again.
 
She is so surprised that her brother is actually as protective as her senior Wonshik is protective to his little sister.
 
She is aware that his brother knows that she has a crush on Taekwoon. I think author thinks that Jaehwan doesn't want her baby sister to grow up too much......I guess?
 
In a further distance...
 
"YES THAT WHAT I WAS THINKING!! HI-FIVE AUTHOR-NIM!!!!" Jaehwan tried to hi-fived me but it's super obvious I don't even show myself in this story so basically he's high-fiving the invinsible me.
 
Oops, fourth wall. My bad.