Percent

Wishing you lively days
5%
 
That will remain that way and she hope it will be. Then again, it's impossible for it to spill coming from him and her.
 
_______ is  currently on her second year but she was still socially awkward. She was still respected by almost everyone but a few of her bullies. In fact, she can't even speak that much because she doesn't have anything to say at all. She only says what's on her mind. Okay, maybe she's a little shy to speak to the others besides her seatmate, her bestfriend and his friends.
 
Though she doesn't even dare to look at others by the eye, her eyes were only pointed to one guy.
 
His name is Jung Taekwoon. He's one of those popular seniors you see in shoujou mangas. Though, she can consider him as a *kuudere in the mangas. He's silent and he can come off as an aloof person, plus his stare actually scares the out of almost everyone, but the fangirls.
 
He's with a group of guys that he consider as his friends (despite his scary appearance). Apparently, some of them are playboys so everytime she sees them in the hallway, she would change direction but there are times were she had to stay in one direction.
 
Like for example, what is happening right now.
 
A typical routine for me as she fixed her almost oversized frames and her almost frizzy hair while walking towards the school. Apparently, she had to go to her locker to remove the books she's been carrying from her backpack (and believe me, her back and shoulders almost sore for carrying it in one bag). As always when she opened the locker, she's greeted with a rose taped inside her locker with a note saying 'Good Morning'. It made her blush and giggle for a second but she doesn't want anyone to see that so she had to put her head inside the locker to calm myself. As she removed her head, she proceeded in putting her books that won't be used for this hour and closed it immediately. She remembered the rose inside the locker then she suddenly felt like giving something back for him.
 
Her thoughts were interrupted by the first bell. It has three bell signals actually, it means that we had to go inside our classrooms. She cursed to herself that her room is located a bit far from here when she goes to her usual route so she had to take the shortcut.
 
She passed by the seniors' hall since her classroom near there. This is one of the halls she always avoid because 95% chance, she might encounter Taekwoon and his friends. And their fangirls actually like using this path. Just when she thought it's safe, she saw them walking towards me. She looked around if there is another hall but the second bell signal came so she had no choice but to keep going.
 
She held her head down while walking so they won't notice me. She felt their presence coming closer and she was chanting to 'don't notice me'. She thought she was safe but...no.
 
"_________, good morning!" Jaehwan, the class clown, exclaimed. The others said good morning to her but Taekwoon. She  can't look up to see them her flustered face so she just waved at them.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim." She bowed slightly, as she passed by them.
 
They continued walking in a different direction and she was about to look up. But when she look up, she saw always pokerface Taekwoon in front of her.
 
"Good morning, Taekwoon-sunba--!" She was grabbed by him and pushed her to the nearby wall. She was surprised at his sudden action, especially what happened next.
 
He gave her a gentle kiss, in which she reciprocated it.
 
"I told you to drop the -sunbae, _______." His soft and gentle voice made her knees a little weak but she wasn't actually that surprised with his kiss. Since he always does this when no one is around.
 
"Sorry oppa." She buried her face on his chest, trying not to let him see her red face.
 
"Anyways, good morning too...jagiya." She heard him chuckle.
 
"Whatever. I have to go to class soon." She pulled away and he gave her a little space so she can pass.
 
"Hey, don't forget tonight okay?" He said, almost a bit louder than his usual voice as she walked away from him.
 
"I will, see ya~" She ran back to him, gave him a peck on the cheek and ran to class quickly.
 
Oh yeah, I may have forgot to mention that the most scariest yet popular guy in school is the most fluffiest guy that _______ has met in her entire life.
 
He's actually really shy when it comes to girls but he never shows it from his expressions and if he would feel embarrassed, he would bow down to cover his tomato-red face from anyone. He never opens his heart to anyone but her. In fact, he would tell her that she's the only one who makes his heart beat differently.
 
Also, why is he fluffy? He loves animals and food! I mean, when he comes over at _______'s apartment for lunch or dinner, he would immediately stuff his face with the food she made for him. And his ideal date place is either the park or the pet shop (or that pet café, damn do you know how they love that café so much?). And boy, how that makes him smile.
 
Honestly before, she actually never see herself as his girl. Because she always avoid him and his friends (who are her friends too) since they would target the female population in this school. She would look away or just kept her head down when they pass by. Because of her actions, one of them noticed her actions and took an interest on her.