He's not my prince dammit

Wishing you lively days
After what it seemed forever for Taekwoon, she woke up from her 'sleep'. Without knowing what happened, she thought she would be in her room as usual, but she was taken aback by the room's color.
 
"W-What? How?"
 
"You fainted during Gym Class." A soft voice intruded her confused thoughts and she looked for the source of the sound. She thought it was her parents or her bestfriend Hoseok. But she is surprised at the person in front of her.
 
"Oh....I see." She's grateful to Taekwoon for saving her, but since this is Taekwoon we're talking about, she is still quite scared at him.
 
"It looks like it didn't happened once. Why didn't you tell the teacher about it?" He remained expressionless as usual, but he tried to sound caring. He tried, okay?
 
"She seemed....hyped. I don't wanna hurt her fee--" She tried to lie about it. She is aware about it but she didn't want to be outcasted as usual.
 
"That's stupid."
 
She stopped looking down and looked directly at Taekwoon. She's quite surprised at what he said but yeah, she thinks it's normal.
 
"You should have looked for yourself first than others. Who knows what will happen to you if I wasn't there? Do you know that the only ones who were beside you were your male friend and Sanghyuk? The teacher panicked. Even you tried to blend in, you fainted and you made your teacher responsible for what happened." She usually nods and apologizes whenever she faints. But the last statement made her feel annoyed. The girls in her school would say that too but she would usually shut up because there were too many people. But since they were the only ones in the room, she felt like expressing it.
 
"Are you implying that I'm the one at fault here?" Her voice raised a little, but it still sounded stern. Taekwoon was surprised at the same time, stiffed because he thought she's like him. But there is something else in her. "I did it because I don't wanna look like a loser in class okay? I didn't give a hell about my condition, there. Is that what you wanted?"
 
He was honestly confused with her throwback, but he had to defend himself. "Your health is important too. I'm only saying that because..." At that moment, Taekwoon felt himself blushing after realizing what he is about to say so he had to hide. "I mean, don't you care about your life?"
 
She may have anticipated what he was about to say earlier but it doesn't change the fact about what he said to her before that. 
 
She does care for her health but the fact one day something might happen to her, pained her and still believed that her life is worthless after all.
 
"Look, it's my life not yours. As much as I wanna care for myself, no one gives a hell about me and my life." She looked at the opposite direction. "I appreciated your help but that's that. If you don't have any business here anymore, please leave. I'll wait for my parents."
 
Taekwoon thinks she's right. He only wants to check on her. He mumbled a goodbye and left her hospital room, still shrugging. He didn't mean to offend her. He was just trying to be honest. But it seemed like his choice of words may have hurt her a bit. He thinks he needs to think over his apology to her, especially if he's going to accidentally offend her again.
 
She, on the other hand, is surprised at herself for speaking like that because she would usually get annoyed at his bestfriend sometimes (but mostly her brother). She proved now that the cold exterior is just an extension to his true personality. She sighed at the thought that he might have hanged out with his other friends for way too long.
 
It was not long until her parents arrived, with bag of packed meals with them.
 
"________, where's your boyfriend?" Her mother looking around the room for someone.
 
"Who?" _______ looked confused.
 
"That sweet boy who brought you in here. I wanted to give him dinner too." She pouted.
 
"Hoseok?" She acted naive. She didn't want to prove her assumptions are right.
 
"No. If i remember the guy's name is Jung Taekwoon.." His father looked like he was digging in his thoughts.
 
She knew she had to control herself after finding out that her crush actually talked to her parents. And really, THEY CALLED HIM A SWEET BOY. Gosh, these are the cliches that she wanted from the day she had a crush on the boy.
 
She wanted to bury her face in her pillow but she remembered her parents are here. She thank to the gods that her annoying brother is not here or else she would have to lock the door to her room..AGAIN.
 
"Ummaaaaaaaaaaaa~ He's not my boryfriend, he's just another..." She hid her beet red face to her parents. Her father is confused but her monther managed to catch her words and action, and she took a hint that the guy is just her crush.
 
Just when her mother was about to talk, __________ heard footsteps coming to her dooor and the hospital door flew open to see her sweating brother. Well, that's what happens if he doesn't exercise.
 
"MY DEAR DONGSAENG!!!!!" He rushed to her side and grabbed both of her cheeks and checked if there were any injuries. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" He kept asking unrelated questions about what happened after that, constantly. She needed to shut up her jarhead brother so she flicked his forehead.
 
"I'm fine Lee Jaehwan. I just fainted." She rolled her eyes.
 
His ahjumma voice changed into his usual speaking voice when his younger sister called him by his full name without honorifics.
 
"Yah, why are you not calling me oppa? I heard from Sanghyukkie that your prince carried you back~" He while poking her sides.
 
Her weird brother didn't realize that their parents are watching them with amusement. Out of panic, she punched Jaehwan in his gut and _________ hid herself with the covers.
 
She was pretty sure that it's not her episode again but just her stomach with butterflies flying around inside of her.
 
On the other hand, it looks like she has to apologize too for being harsh to his crush.
 
Though it might take time to get courage to talk to him.