Literally fell

Wishing you lively days

*the following chapters will be flashbacks*

It all started from an accident (but for her, it's an incident) that happened during her Physical Education class. Of course, it's the typical the-girl-gets-hurt-but-boy-saves-girl situation. But the reason why she was like that is because her anxiety attack came and the bullies took advantage of her staggering moves. P.E. is not really her forte. In fact, the school doctor forbid her to not to do any P.E. activities because of her condition. However the teacher is new and no one told the teacher about ________'s condition.
 
At the same time, Taekwoon was there to practice soccer but he forgot about the P.E. class schedule so he had to watch (since the class is about to end anyway). His fangirls are at the same class as _________ so those girls were basically trying their best to look pretty while they're playing. (Yeah, as if he'll notice you guys.)
 
He noticed again the girl who doesn't look up when he and his friends pass by her. He still kept his expressionless face but he felt a little worried because of _______'s staggering movements. He saw what happened when her classmate pushed her down and he was already out from his seat when _______ never got back up immediately.
 
The teacher blew his whistle and the whole class stopped what they were doing. 
 
When his fangirls saw Taekwoon coming, they approached him quickly and kept on asking if they're doing good. But Taekwoon kept walking towards the fallen ________, who's surrounded by the teacher, her bestfriend Hoseok who might have explained to the teacher about her condition and one of his friends (who actually blended in the Seniors but yeah, you get the point) Sanghyuk, who is also friends with her.
 
His fangirls followed him and the one who pushed ________ acted innocent to Taekwoon.
 
"She's okay oppa, you don't need to help her--"
 
"WATCH IT." Hoseok said to the girl. Though he never gets angry, but when it comes to his friends, that's when he doesn't control his anger.
 
Taekwoon carried _______ bridal style. He doesn't know what makes him do that but all he know is, he's just worried for her.
 
He glanced at the girl who pushed her and gave her a glare she won't forget.
 
While he was carrying her, he noticed some things about her. Like, why is she really light? Or, why the pigtails? Or, why does she look different without her oversized glasses?
 
Taekwoon felt his heart beating a little faster than usual. It's actually not that bad. He is a believer of love at first sight, and he might be experiencing this right now. But this is his first time having love at first sight by her looks. He just hopes that her personality is much more beautiful.
 
He arrived at the clinic and saw the receptionist playing with her phone. She got up from her seat immediately and ran towards to the front.
 
"Did something happened to _______-sshi?" She looked concerned for her.
 
"I don't know. She was having gym cla--" Taekwoon's explanation was cut when the receptionist cut him off.
 
"Not again." She checked at the wall clock and found out that the doctor's lunch break wasn't over yet 'till the next 30 minutes. "Taekwoon-sshi, can you stay with her for awhile? I have to find the doctor first."
 
Taekwoon deep inside was a little annoyed that his practice is going to be disrupted from this happening but he had no choice but to follow orders.
 
The receptionist ran quickly outside while she's contacting the doctor. As for Taekwoon, he brought her to the nearest bed that he sees. He gently placed her down, while he holds her head in place. He cursed himself for not bringing his iPod with him so he had to stare the blank white walls while laying down at the bed beside her.
 
Almost 15 minutes has passed for him and he was already sleepy from laying down. He kept himself awake by turning. He stopped turning as he saw the sleeping figure of _________ facing at his direction. 
 
He doesn't understand why he is feeling this way. Like, his heart felt lighter when he sees her. Like he wanted to protect her after he saw her state earlier.
 
He let his eyes close, as sleep took over him. He is hoping that he won't get trouble for this.
 
A few seconds after Taekwoon slept, he heard the door banged open and footsteps coming to his direction. He immediately woke up and got up from bed, not minding the bed hair.
 
Taekwoon bowed at the doctor. The doctor didn't seemed to panic from ________'s state.
 
"What did _________ do before she fainted?" The doctor asked as she was writing at the board she's holding.
 
"She has gym class. She was playing socc--."
 
"Ugh, someone forgot to inform the new teacher about her condition when she gets involved with physical activities." The doctor facepalmed herself then she whispered something to the receptionist. The receptionist ran to the back room then came back with a phone in her hand.
 
Taekwoon asked the doctor. "What are you doing?"
 
"_________'s fine. But I have to send her to the hospital for observation." The doctor called the emergency hotline while she looks at ________. "Don't worry about her, you can go back to class or...whatever it is you do."
 
He bowed slightly and he was about to leave. But he felt so unsure about her condition, so he had to approach the doctor.
 
"Can I....know what's her r-room number when she stays at the hospital?" He mumbled slightly. This made the doctor confused at the same time, surprised.
 
"W-why would you do that?"
 
"I volunteered to help her here. So I felt like it's my...responsibility." He looked down, feeling embarrassed.
 
The old lady chuckled. "Okay, come back later."
 
He left the room while looking down, still feeling embarrassed for what he did. It was the first time he would that but he needed to assure if she's alright or not.