Strawberry Shortcake

Wishing you lively days

After being recommended by her doctor to take a breather every now and then, she became fond of going outside for hours and hours. Not only it clears her head, she can simply see the simplier things in life happening outside of her home. There were different stories to be told just by the actions of others and nobody seems to recognize that.

She remembered her words before regarding her life. Yes, she admit the fact that she hasn't done specifically different in her life. She is always the background girl. Or to simply put it, the 'flat character' of her own story. It made her realize that she can do more if she can apply this experiences she sees everyday. She remembered her dreams when she was still in elementary that she wanted to an author because of the variety of fairytales that she has read before. Well she can draw too, but she thinks that it wasn't enough for her.

Maybe she should pursue it, with the time she has right now.

Because of her decision, she brings a small notebook with her when she leaves. She writes the episodes she sees in her everyday life. She doesn't have a specific genre yet, but she felt like writing something that's realistic but with a hint of fantasy. Hmm...it looks like she needs to read folklores and such.

A few weeks later, she decided to go to the bookstore for her book. She doesn't want to be like those authors who got famous for their mainstream wolf and vampire novels since it's already too much in the market. (A/N: .....just my opinion)

She left early in the morning, where the sun is already rising. It was spring at that time so it was a bit chilly. She had to wear her jacket that warms her skin. She secretly praying that it won't rain this time.

She was so engrossed with the music playing in her ears that she bumped into someone. It was a harsh bump so she basically fell to the ground. Her stuff inside her bag (which she forgot to close) flew out of it. She got herself up quickly, not giving a hell that her bottom got hurt and just bowed at the person who she bumped to.

"Ohgosh,I'msosorryIdidn'tmeanttobumpatyouItwasanaccident--" She saw that her stuff was organized by the person who she bumped to. She looked up and saw it was one of her seniors in school. More importantly, the student council president.

"It's alright, it's just an accident." The tanned-skin guy said with a caring smile. As he stood up, he helped her stand up from where she fell.

She was about to thank him but you remembered the notebook that you have been writing for the past few weeks so took the stuff that her senior gathered for her.

"ThankyouHakyeonsunbaenim." She was in a rush so she had to bow quickly and ran away. Hakyeon, on the other hand, was surprised at her actions and he was about to call her from the distance until he noticed a small notebook in the ground. He made a mental note to give it back to her by Monday.

-------------------------------.-----------------------------------

After her encounter with the student council president, her morning energy is almost out from all the running so she went to a nearby cafe while you were walking. She sometimes drink coffee but in actuality, green tea is her number one.

She went to the counter and looked at the menu. She suddenly craved for waffles so she ordered strawberry belgian waffle with green tea latte. She stared at the menu for so long that someone is looking at the meny from behind. She kinda jumped and bowed an apology to the person behind her. She went to the counter and ordered her foor. After paying, she bumped into the same guy and bowed again in apology. Seriously, what's up with me today? She thought.

She passed by the cake fridge that's beside the counter. She stared at the wonderful cakes layed there and she saw a piece of strawberry shortcake left in the fridge. She was about to order the last remaining but the last piece was taken away. A bit disappointed, she went to her seat that's near the window.

Since it would take awhile to give her order, she was about to take out her writing notebook. She rumbled into her bag and found out that her notebook is missing. She soon panicked because she worked hard for it. Then she remembered earlier. She panicked more because of the possibility that Hakyeon found her notebook. Her panic attacks were showing once more. She didn't want an episode to happen so she remembered what her doctor told her about how to avoid it.

She thought of positive things as she does deep breathing exercises from her seat. At least the notebook is not lost completely. She will ask Hakyeon about her notebook though it was kinda impossible to reach him because he's always busy with his activities as the president. She facepalmed at the thought that Hakyeon is actually a smooth talker too with the female population in the school. She just wishes that this won't apply to her somehow.

After doing her deep breathing exercise, her composure turned to normal. Luckily, she brought her sketch pad with her too if she feels like sketching something.

She brought out her sketchpad from her bag and she decided to find a random subject around the cafe. She noticed the guy she bumped to earlier. It was weird for her to see him wear his hood on, his hair covering his eyes and a face mask to complete his outfit. I mean, it's chilly but for her, his outfit was a bit too much. But even so, she decided to make him into a subject.

While she was sketching him, she can't help but feel like she knows the guy from somewhere. She shrugged the fact that he may have came from the same school as her senior from earlier today. She was done sketching the figure and after some time, the waiter served her green tea latte and waffles. But she is surprised to see the slice of strawberry shortcake in front of her. She was about to ask but the waiter pointed at the hooded guy. The waiter gave a piece of napkin with something written there:

I felt bad taking the slice of cake you like. Also you seemed distressed. I'll give it to you if that makes you feel better.

-- 정택운

She literally almost spitted her latte as she took a sip of it when she saw the name written below. She felt herself blushing as she reread the note again but she had to hide her face immediately because she is pretty sure that he is watching her reaction right now. She reassured again by looking at her sketch and tried to compare it with her past sketches of Taekwoon. It was indeed him! From the face and body composition. She looked at the figure who is Taekwoon, already leaving from his seat with his latte and left.

She didn't even give her thanks to him. But since this is Jung Taekwoon we are talking about.

Well, you know how to goes.

=====================================================

A/N:

I said that I'll update after midterms.....but I can be impatient sometimes lol enjoy!

--Ruki