What I want!

My Everything!

 

'Cause what I want
And what I need
Has now become the same thing
You've been offering.
As days go by,
I've finally become what you want me to be.

I still remember all the stupid things that I've said and done,
But still, you stuck around with me when all your friends said, "Run!"
Givin' me a name, I found myself inside all the flames.
Becoming everything for you again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Your heart is such a liar...just like you, Yoo Seungho oppa! It promised that it will wait for me, but look at you...sleeping here like a...-" I stopped there as I couldn't breathe due to the huge crowd of tears which were racing the wind to get out.

It has been three long months since I left oppa and went to meet my mother. And now as I came back to see him, I was hit by the shocking upsetting news. Oppa went on a coma for a whole month and he still didn't wake up. The doctors said that it was because of the hypnotics he was taking.

My amazing friends did their best and helped Yoo JiSub oppa in taking care of him in the hospital. And although I kept in touch with them, they didn't spell a word about that. And when I discovered it and blamed them, they just answered, "You never asked about him, did you?"

 Yeah! I deserve what I got...I admit that I am such an unfeeling human to leave the one whom I mostly love and never ask about him. I wasn't hard on him only, but I was even harder on myself. My heart wanted to call him...to see him...to hug him, but I just set my mind on avoiding anything related to him so that I can learn how to leave him. But I lost against my heart!

I really lost. That's why I finally came back to see him. I thought about it and measured my heart's melody to reach to this: I was never miserable because of the thing that he did to me. No! I actually lived a great and happy life with him; and I learnt how to be a good girl to the one who was everything to me.

When I told my mother that I wanted to go back, she got really happy. She very much wanted to meet oppa. She actually always asked about him, but I always refused to answer. I am sure that she was curious as she saw the sad and painful eyes of me whenever she uttered his name in front of me.

In the beginning, she was a little bit discontented when she knew the whole story by Ji Sub oppa, but as the days passed she could understand and realize the situation. She could see the love I had for oppa, and she certainly could expect the kind of life I spent with him. That's why she really wanted to meet him.

As we landed to Korea early in the morning, I decided to directly go to oppa's house. And there, I knocked the door many times, but I got no answer. Then I could hear dr.Lee sound behind me calling my name. And from him, I knew what happened to oppa. I totally felt as if a huge rock hit my heart and head, and I didn't wait a second to go to him with my mother.

I have met Ji Sub oppa there, and he was really glad to see me again. I blamed him that he didn't tell me about oppa's condition, and he told me that he knew that I will get back. Of course I would come back, how would I leave him? How?

"Oppa~ You know what...I have always dreamt of the day where I will meet my mother, but the real meeting was not like what I always dreamt of at all. She didn't believe it when she knew that her daughter was still alive, and she even fell unconscious. I hugged her tightly...and her embrace was really warm...it was just warm. I couldn't feel the same way I feel when I hug you...I couldn't feel the happiness I always felt when I was with you...I didn't feel myself, at all. "

I released an ironic thin laugh before continuing my words.

"As if Kang Chorim was another girl hiding deeply inside me, but...I don't like her. I love myself as Jung Eunji...as your Eunji and your sweetie!"

"Didn't I tell you before? I would only go to my parents to ask them why they left me. But I previously got the answer. Therefore, when I went there, I actually wanted an answer for another question...'What do I really want?'. I haven't found the right answer yet, but I just came back to you to find it out, but still...I cannot find it. What to do oppa?" I completed in a whining tone.

I drew some gentle lines on his face with the edge of my index just like the tears that left some clear lines on my burning cheeks. I hated it...I hated how I came back to see him like that. The last meeting of us was so silent; I didn't hear his voice, and he didn't hear mine. I always regretted it, but now I did even more.

"Are you going to stay here so long? You have just arrived from the airport, so you must be really tired. Go with your mother to a nearby hotel to have some rest and come back tomorrow. I am staying beside him...don't worry." Ji Sub oppa approached me and said with a kind tone.

"I am sorry...I can't! I can't leave him again. I won't do that again ever. I am staying here till he wake up, and he certainly will." I set my mind and stated those words to him. And I could see my mother entering the room with a thin smile as she heard what I said.

"Of course, honey! You have to stay here. You don't have to worry about something as you are doing the right." She was really considerate. I could actually realize that through the short period I lived with her.

And that is really sarcastic...I know everything about oppa , but my mother is such a stranger I have recently met. I didn't hate that at all. I just liked my fate. I liked the fact that oppa chose to kidnap me and not any other kid. Even the thought that oppa could have taken another kid made me really jealous. Oppa is only mine! That what made me realize the love I have in my heart for my oppa. I just couldn't imagine my life without him, and I didn't want to imagine it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun rays that sneaked in from a vent of the window tickled my pinky cheeks and woke me up. I firstly looked at oppa, gave him a soft kiss on the forehead and greeted him, "Good morning, my lovely oppa! It's going to be a lovely day today."

Those words that got out of my mouth made my tears gloss in my eyes like the stars in the dark night. I did what he was doing to me when I was in the hospital in my childhood. He was always kissing my forehead and greeting me with those kind and optimistic words in every morning. And now I just paid him back but with different feelings, maybe!

I can understand him better now. Oppa regretted it, but he was happy that he took me in. That's why he felt really painful. If I was him, I would certainly do the same. If it was for oppa, I will do anything to keep him beside me. His brother left him alone, and even before...his parents left him so early. If he just left me in the orphanage, he would feel so lonely. However, I couldn't find him any justification for kidnapping me, but...it is only his biggest mistake...his pain from the past.

It was even more ironic to know that I was always his pain of the past. I was the pain that made him feel bad and cry so many nights, and now...I am the reason for what happened to him. That was what I reached to, so I begged him...day and night I begged him to wake up. Not only because I didn't want to hate myself as I caused him all that pain and illness, but also because I missed him very much.

In the afternoon, my friends came to visit oppa and to see me, too. We had funny time speaking about this and that. I actually missed them very much, and I missed our meetings.

"Ohh! I think you have grown so much in those few days, Ji. You really look like a mature woman, now. You must have missed us so much when you were far away, right?" Sohyun kindly said as she was deeply looking into my eyes.

"Uhm...I missed you so much. Of course, I did!" I briefly answered with a slight smile.

"I am really glad that you reached to what you wanted. Even if it hurts, Eunji, believe me...it's the best for you." Baekhyun stated with a lovely sad smile, and I paid it back with teary eyes.

"Yah! Baekhyun-ahh, go bring us something to drink. It's so hot today." Sohyun ordered Baek and he quickly stood up without argumentation. That's something I really like about Baekhyun...he understand what is between the lines.

Just when he left, I cried my heart out. Without a word, Sohyun approached me and heaved a sigh as she took me to her embrace and patted my hair gently. She, of course, knew that I badly needed to cry, but Baekhyun's presence prevented me. Even though he is my best friend, I feel somehow ashamed to cry in front of him as he always becomes awkward if he sees a girl crying.

"I miss him so much. I have never thought that I will miss him that much...I don't want to lose him. What if I lost him? I don't know what will happen to me then. Tell me...what will you do if you lost your everything?" I mumbled as I was crying. I didn't want to make her feel so sorry for me, but I just couldn't bottle up my feelings anymore.

"Then I will pray...I will pray for my everything to be back!"

She could only say that, but it was all what I was doing the whole previous week, and I still didn't lose the hope. Doctors only said, "It backs to him...if he wanted to go back that hard, then he will be strong enough to make it happen."

That what made me blame him everyday, "Oppa, won't you wake up?", "You are really weak. Men should be strong enough to protect their women, but you even can't protect yourself.", "I am angry with you...just don't talk to me...never!" and after this statement, I would just cry silently and whisper to him, "Oppa~ just wake up, and I will make your wish come true. I will be your one and only woman...I promise!" But he didn't make any reaction.

 

It was a really long flight, and I felt really tired. But it was literary more tiring when I have met her. I just sat there in front of her, and while Ji sub oppa was telling her about the whole unbelievable story of me, she got really shocked. I could see that she was literary destroyed...she even couldn't look at my face for two seconds. Even after Ji Sub showed her the evidence he carried, and even after I showed her the birth mark, she just couldn't believe. It was not that she hated it, but she felt that it was a dream she thought would never come true. It was not so for her only; it was actually so for me, too!

For two long days, she and I just couldn't feel so right. I really felt so awkward to be with her, and she just felt as if she was dreaming. She sat with me in the bed every night to tell me about my passed away dad and about my childhood stories. She was really warm...so warm that I couldn't ever remember the winter cold days, but I could only remember oppa and how he felt when he was sleeping on the cold solid floor. And I went on thinking...IS HE OKAY?

That was actually always my question to myself whenever and wherever.

 

Flash Back~

"Omma~ do you hate oppa? Do you hate him that he took me away from you?" I cautiously asked, and when she was just about to open to speak, I cut her, "Omma, I loved him so much...even after I knew the truth I couldn't hate him. So...even if you hate him, don't ever try to make me do the same. Even if I own my heart, I just cannot control it. Sorry mom, but I..."

A very sweet and gentle hug touched my body and stopped me. Even though her wide and lovely smile could convey to me all what I wanted to know, but still she wanted to make it so clear that she spoke, "Why would I hate who made my child so happy. Even if he made my life miserable, I won't hate him...just for you...I will try my best to control my heart. I won't be able to, right? But I will try to forget about my previous life, will I be able to do that?"

I didn't gave her any good response, but I just could pour my weak tears so weakly just like a coward chick.

I just couldn't make up my mind, and I hated that fact. It really hurt me that I even spent some time thinking about it. I now regret it the most that I spent some precious moments to decide whether to go back or not...I should have gone to it quickly...I should have decided from the first moment away from him that I want to go back to him. It was my heart which I lied to, and I even failed in doing that because my heart knew it all. It knew that I won't be able to live apart from him for some days...my heart knew it all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Omma~ I am really sorry! I only cause you pain again and again. But I can't...please understand me...I am suffering now. Oppa is...-" With a very soft hug- as always- she cut my words, and I was really grateful as I couldn't express my heart to her. Words were never able to convey what I wanted to say...they could never tell oppa how much I love him, and they could never tell omma how much I was sorry.

She actually came to the hospital to see me today. I could see the sad and hopeless eyes of her, and that made me terribly angry with myself. Away and close, I just caused her pain. It really feels so miserable to think that you are the reason of the sadness of someone, especially if that one is the one you love the most.

"Eunji...I told you before...whatever makes you happy will suit me. Even if it doesn't go well with me, I will try my best to make it good for me. I have you now, and that was always the only thing I wanted. What will I ask for more?" She so kindly stated, and that didn't make me any better...it really made me look at myself as a bad person. And yes I am really bad.

"Omma~ don't call me Eunji...it's not the name that you gave me, right? Call me Chorim...the name you chose for me when I was young." With a sad smile, I said that trying to make her feel better.

"Chorim was the little annoying kid that I had long ago, but whom I am looking at now is a lovely considerate girl who loves her mother and tries her best to make her happy, right? Eunji or Chorim...you are my one and only child. No matter what I call you, you will always be the same in my heart...names are nothing to me." Omma stated that patting my hair with a lovely thin smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many months passed...I started to go to school again. Omma rented an apartment here as she thought that we still need more time to decide what to do next. She refused to sell her house as it was so precious for her...she didn't say that, but I could feel it. And I knew that she very badly hoped to go back, but her desire to make me happy was in the top of her priorities. Therefore, I was even more grateful and sorry for her that I started to feel really frustrated and empty. It seemed to me that my life stopped in one station just like oppa's.

However, the difference here is that my life made it so hard for many other people starting with my mother...and even my friends. They still tried their best to make me laugh or -at east- smile, but I was just like a wall. Even my face looked dead...my heart didn't recover yet. And I didn't know what to do.

 "Can I sit, Eunji?" I was actually sitting on a solid wooden chair on the school yard. I was there sitting alone after I left my friends in the cafeteria. I was gazing into the distance when Kim seungsaeng-nim came asking to sit next to me. He isn't my teacher anymore as I am in eleventh grade now. I have seen him many times in the teachers' room, but we both avoided each other for no reason from my side and anonymous reason from his side.

I was never angry with him that he knew the truth but never told me. He was Ji Sub oppa's friend after all, so they have both agreed in giving me hints without telling me about everything directly.

I don't know why...but seeing him in front of me again made me want to go back for those days when I knew nothing and lived like a naive girl loving my teacher and getting oppa angry with me. A slight smile escaped from my mouth, and I hoped that he didn't see it.

"OH...of course, Kim seungsaeng-nim." That was my answer, so he silently sat doing the same as I was doing before his arrival...gazing into the distance.

"I know about Seungho, and I have visited him once before your came back to the country. Is he okay now?" He started with that question looking into my eyes. But I really didn't know the best answer.

"He is okay, I guess?" Was his condition considered 'okay'? I really didn't know. It just seemed to me that it was the answer he wanted. It was just a typical question, anyway!

"What about you? Aren't you okay?" Another typical question that probably needed the same answer.

"I am okay, too, thanks!" It was totally a lie.

He kept quiet for seconds to let me get things out of my chest...I believed that he did that in purpose.

"Oppa has been lying on the bed for almost five months without a word, and I am so depressed that I want to fly away and leave to his world...'okay' isn't the right word then, right?" With tearful eyes looking at him I stated.

"You should have just said that from the beginning...I won't feel any better if I was you. But you know what...you are much stronger than me, Eunji. All what I suffered from in this life is just having no parents. But then I grew up, studied well, got a good job, and got a great friend who helped me always no matter what. See...I had a great life, but I have never realized it. And I forgot...I have a very lovely fiancé and we are preparing for our marriage very soon." He stated with a thin smile that appeared along with the last statement.

My cheeks got reddened, and I honestly said, "Then it was true...I thought you were just lying to get rid of me."

"Yeah! It was true from the beginning. Why would I lie? Then if I didn't have a fiancé, I would never reject you, Jung Eunji. You are my ideal type... quiet, clever, and good at cooking. Who would ask for more?" He jokingly said that, and made me laugh so hard that my tears which were caged in my eyes fell down in straight lines.

Now he noticed them and kindly -like a very good friend- stated, "You know what...you can laugh as hard as you can, but you better cry as hard as you can in such situations. Never bottle things up because they would hurt you even more. Eunji, as your teacher who cares about you very much I would say this...please, never lose hope!"

NEVER LOSE HOPE!

Those words went through my mind very often those days that I started to go back to my sense. I felt that I really lost my mind since I came back here. I couldn't live my life properly and made it hard for my loved ones.

Therefore, I made up my mind!

I went to oppa again to talk to him...or- precisely- to tell him about my decision.

"Oppa~ it really hurts to see you like that...and it also hurts that I am causing my mom more pain. I didn't know what to do. I really love you and cannot leave you for seconds, but I am destroying my mom's life as well as mine. You know that she only has me, and I don't want her to feel any more miserable. Therefore, I am going to go with her. She is going to take very good care of me, so you don't have to worry. And oppa...when you decide to go back, I will be here for you again. And I will punish you very hard...I will make you regret leaving me so dead like this. I promise you!" I stated those words with a light laugh and ended them with sobbing. I really couldn't prevent myself. I hid my frustration and grieve inside my heart and locked it up, but I never knew that it will go out just like it did. In front of oppa, my tears were so honest, and my heart sobbed so hard that I felt like dying.

"Oppa~ I am really dying because of you. They tell me 'don't lose hope' but it is very hard, and they don't know how much it burns me. You are the only one who can see how much it hurts, don't you? Therefore, oppa~ please, I beg you...I beg you to wake up. I need you so much...I miss you so much...and I can't even tell you how much I love you. PLEASE...PLEASE COME BACK!" I revealed it all. That was inside me from the beginning, but I pretended to be okay in front of my heart. I pretended to be okay, but I was literary DYING INSIDE!

I quietly placed my head on his bed, and I carried his hand and placed it gently on my cheek to let it touch my warm tears. It was warm outside but burning inside. I just closed my eyes to let myself sleep near him so that I would feel a little bit relieved beside him...so that my heart would feel better. And I hoped...that he will feel me better there.

All of a sudden, a very soft and sweet feeling touched my heart as his hand moved and tickled my wet cheeks. My heart stopped bouncing for a moment, and I felt like dreaming. I widened my eyes in a surprise, but he was all the same. I could only see his blank dreamy facial expressions and his slightly shut eyes.

It was so delightful...but I felt it for one second only. It was just like a dream. That touch didn't feel like real at all. Therefore, I felt all frustrated again. And my mind mocked my heart's ignorance...'how would he move?' It was certainly a dream...a very lovely but frustrating dream actually. A dream that made me cry all the way long while I was with my mother on the flight to go back to her country. That touch stayed in my mind and I couldn't get rid of it the whole long day.

"The doctors said that a miracle can happen, and he may wake up. But it would be gradually...and he may start with moving a little bit...then it would be much better with care. And finally he may be able to wake up properly and live his life regularly, but it also needs a lot of time. Therefore, if the first move happened, then the recovery would take its way on his body. Don't worry honey!" My mother said that as we were sitting beside each other on the plane as she hold my hand tightly.

That made me think deeper...'if the first move happened, then the recovery would take its way on his body'? Was that his first move then? WAS IT?

"But I wasn't sleeping that time...I was just closing my eyes. Can someone dream while he is not sleeping for real? Was that a daydream? But daydream is not like that at all...right omma?" I muttered all that quietly but directed the last two words to my mother with a quite loud voice. She got startled and asked me what I was talking about, but I didn't tell her. I just turned my head to look at the clouds from the small window beside me and cried silently. I should not make her suffer anymore. My mother suffered enough when I was away from her, and I won't let that happen again.

IT WAS JUST A DREAM!

That was what I tried hard to persuade myself of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah...MIRACLES CAN HAPPEN FOR REAL! Who said they cannot.

" ' I can't leave him again. ', such a liar! My heart was never a liar like yours, Jung Eunji!"

I looked at the paper he gave me two months ago and smiled. I actually smiled at those words of him but laughed at my silliness as I read it every morning when I wake up. That small note was actually the one that gave me the answer for the tough question 'What do I really want?' That's why it's so special to me, I guess?

"Omma~ I am going to school now, bye!" I held my bag tightly and ran to the exit door.

"Yah! Eunji...you didn't give your mother her morning kiss. Shall I get angry with you now?" Omma walked out of the kitchen looking at me with a cute gloomy face. And that drew a very wide smile on my face before I approached her and gave her a very deep kiss on her cheek stating, "Oh, omma! What if my kiss became so dull and meaningless for you as I give it to you every day?"

"It won't ever become dull and meaningless. Don't worry about that and just give it to me always till the day I die." She stated that after releasing a light sweet laugh.

I smiled sadly at her comment as her last word disturbed me, but I didn't want to make a big deal of it so that she may cry. My mother is actually so sensitive, and I took after her!

In school, I met my friends before the classes started, and Baekhyun suggested us to go visit his granny. We agreed as we really missed her. I was actually so happy that I would meet her again after a long time. Since I got back to here, I haven't seen her once.

I was really glad that my life here was turning again to how it was in the past with some little changes. We came back after only one week. It happened so quickly and suddenly. My mother was figuring out some things related to selling her house secretly without telling me. I was all the time asking her why didn't she want send me to a school there, and she was always answering me by saying that I still needed some time to recover and adapt there before going to school.

However, she actually had made up her mind and decided. She just suddenly gave me that note saying that it reached to her with a mail from Ji Sub oppa. And he conveyed her some good news.

"This house and this place is where I spent most of my lovely years in. Here is where I met your father, here's where I lived with him, and here is where I had my first lovely child. But I can leave it all for my one and only love...I can, of course, leave it to go to anywhere you ever want. I know that you are suffering here...even f you are trying to hide it, it is so clear to me; I am your mother, and I know my daughter very well. It's not about whether we lived together or apart...it is only that you are a part of me, Eunji. Therefore, I know...I know that it is so hard on you. I have decided before...but you are the one who must decide now...WILL YOU GO BACK OR STAY HERE?"

Although I wanted to make it so hard on myself, I couldn't say 'NO' when I read that note because it was the answer...'I WANT TO GO BACK!'

 

"Jung Eunji~ are you sleeping again?" That was my English teacher Lee seungsaeng-nim. He was that kind of tough teacher who hate seeing kids sleeping in the class. I actually never stopped hating English class, but still I liked that teacher. He was really charming!

As always...I was punished with the same old punishment that Kim seungsaeng-nim used to use with me...to sit like a slave kneeling on the ground with my arms raised up. It didn't hurt my feeling much as it did before, though. But I was sad that I won't see Lee seungsaeng-nim's handsome face till the end of the class. I didn't see it before in the class as I was just sleeping, though. But still I could look at it whenever I wanted there. Yeah! I am still the same old stupid girl.

Two minutes passed, and then Sohyun went out with a gloomy pouty face to sit beside me. I stared at his face with some ironic expression as she finally said, "Don't look at me like this...I was sleeping, too. Yeah, I did. But it was for good...I was didn't sleep the whole night helping Somin onnie in something related to her project. I am a good sister after all."

I made the 'I see' face and stayed silent.

"Ahh...my mother became angry with you yesterday as she found out that you always drag me to do wrong and get punishments from the teachers. She said that you are such a little spoiled kid, and she will talk to your mother." I felt really happy although that looked as something bad. It actually was much better than before.

 I was really glad that Sohyun's parents are finally accepting our friendship. They always made it so hard on Sohyun, but she never cared. And now they finally realized their mistake as they knew the whole real story of me. However, her mother is still hating on me a little bit as she sees that I am the one who is spoiling her child. I even found out that although she looked so bad, but she is in fact so kind and she loves her daughters and care about them very much. Yes...she has such a bad temper, but she is a great mother.

"Anyway...didn't you ever notice how handsome and charming Lee seungsaeng-nim is? I think I have fallen in love again; what should I do?" I jokingly asked Sohyun in a fake dreaming tone. Therefore she just stared at me as if she wanted to say 'are you kidding me?', heaved a long sigh, and moved away from me.

I laughed and kindly said, "Yah~ I am just kidding; come here." She refused so I approached her and poked her shoulder.

"Stop that!" We got frozen and looked up to see Kim seungsaen-nim's frustrated face.

"As you are punished you shouldn't play like that." He stated. So we statyed still and muttered a 'sorry'. Then he just heaved a sigh and went in his way with a slight smile on his face. Therefore, as I saw it, I directly looked at Sohyun and said jokingly with a wide smile, "I think that I don't like Lee seungsaeng-nim, but I still in love with Kim seungsaeng-nim."

She looked at my face and whined weakly, "AAAAHH God!"

That girl never lose in making me happy and I never lose in making her frustrated and mad!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking with my friends out of the school as our classes have just finished.

"How is Seungho hyung now? I haven't seen him for a long time." Baekhyun suddenly asked.

"He is okay...he is actually recovering very well as the doctors said. He even is planning to go back to work very soon. I also haven't seen him in days. I miss him very much, but I don't want to make it hard on me. I shall get used to being away from he for days, but that is really challenging for me, and that's why I am spending much time with you guys." I stated and emphasized the last words with a wide smile.

Therefore, they both pouted and walked quickly leaving me behind. I laughed and ran to them surrounding their necks with my arms. Those are my friends...two kind but annoying kids.

"Jung Eunji!" I heard that very sweet voice and my heart fluttered like a fluffy piece of creamy cake. The three of us looked back to see him standing still and giving his sunshine smile. We walked to him...my friends congratulated him for his recovery. Then they excused to leave after Baekhyun told me that we can delay our visit to his granny to another day.

Oppa and I then walked hand in hand looking into each other's eyes. Therefore, I scolded, "Oppa~ stop doing that...people may think that we are lovers. If I was the only one staring at you then they will think that I am such an immature kid who is in deep love with her lovely handsome oppa, and that's okay with me as it is the truth."

"Then let them think that we are lovers as this is the truth." He stated nonchalantly.

"But omma said that I have to finish my school before having a lover, so I cannot say that we are lovers now, sorry!" He lightly laughed and said with an ironic tone, "Look to this kid! Are you that good child to obey everything your mother says?"

I used the cute expressions while shaking my shaking my head up and down to express the approval of what he just said. He couldn't take it anymore, so he intended to hush me by reaching his head so close to mine that I felt his breaths tickling my pinky cheeks.

Looking at his eyes now made me much better. Although it made me so startled, it gave me so sweet feelings. It was LOVE after all. Those feelings I always had beside oppa and could never define was love after all. I was always in love with oppa, but I never realized that and kept him in 'oppa' zone. But he was my everything...he is my everything...how couldn't I realize that I loved him that much? I just don't know.

Months ago, I had made up my mind to stay there far away from oppa. I wanted to make my mother happy, but she was never happy as I was suffering. She could realize what does oppa mean to me. That what made her finally decide to go back to here where oppa is, and his message to me was the fire that started in my heart to push me to go back.

I knew then that the hand touch was not a dream...it was for real. He really started to move and recover gradually once I traveled. I was actually so grateful to Ji Sub oppa that he told my mother about that so early. He sent her the mail once the doctors told him that oppa is getting better by days.

Oppa told me that he still can remember some of the things I said when I was whining next to him. He even once mocked me by repeating, " ' I can't leave him again',  such a liar! You left me in the end." And I always pouted and whined, "But you never reacted when I was next to you." That was not right as moving his hand on my cheek was his reaction, but I was just to ignorant to leave him after that signal.

He started to recover very fast when I came back, and I was always there for him just like he was always there whenever I needed him. After getting much better, he went to Ji Sub oppa's house as he asked him to. He actually still needed much care after getting out of the hospital, and I went to visit him every day. We spent great time together, and that made both of us much better. I also needed a recovery after all.

"I know how to hush you, don't I?" Oppa teased me while staring at my two weak small eyes.

"Oppa~ pull away now! I am going to tell omma about that. She said that you cannot kiss me until I become 18. No! it was actually 'until we get married', don't you remember?" I scolded him again.

"I didn't intend to do that, but if you want it..." He teased coyly, so I quickly and shyly pulled away shouting at him, "Oppa~"

He laughed heartily and tried to reach my hand stating, "I won't do it, my little girl! But you have to accept marrying me at 18...I won't wait longer, alright?"

I stuck my tongue out teasing, "I won't marry you, oppa! I may find someone better when I attend the college; there must be more handsome younger guys."

He finally could catch my hand and pulled me close to him as we walked together to my house, and he hopelessly said, "I must cope with your childish actions; I just don't have any other options."

As we reached to my house, oppa left my hand and said, "You can go now...do your homework, eat well, listen to your mother and don't forget to call me whenever you are upset, alright?" My eyes got tearful with no reason, and I couldn't hide it anymore.

As he was just intending to go, I stood on my toes to reach his face and give him a soft peck on the cheek before surrounding his neck so tight and giving him a hug.

"Can you let me do this as long as I want without uttering a word. I also want to cry on your shoulder, so don't get upset if I spoiled your shirt, okay?" I softly said as I was burying my head on his chest.

As a response, he just hummed an approval as he started patting my brown long hair with his warm hand. And I muttered a "Thank you"

What would I need more if I got the love of my life with me? What would I want more if I got my mother staying beside me and taking care of me always? What would I need more if I got great friends like mine? What would I need more if I have such a sweet life? And...what would I need more if I MY EVERYTHING knows how much I love him and if he loves me the same as I do?

That's called a happy ending? Or not?

"Yah! Jung Eunj, I see you!" That was omma of course.

THE END!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I finally finished my first short fanfiction. I was really glad writing it, and I am glad now that I finished it. I know that the chapter looked so messed up, but I actually don't regret it that much as I like it^^

Actually, many people asked me to change its title as it is so common one and doesn't have a unique taste, but I just couldn't. This title was made up for my story...that's what I believe in. I know that kind of love Eunji carry for her oppa...I actually feel it whenever I look at my family. These people are the ones who took care of me since I was young, loved me with all my faults and helped me whenever I needed help. That kind of love grew in Eunji's heart to be more like a love between a man and a woman, but still...that kind of love is so unique for her, I guess. I felt her and I cried with her, but she finally got what she wanted to get. She finally knew the answer.

I really hope that this was a good story, and I hope you all enjoyed it. Whoever read it silently and whoever dropped a comment...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Thanks a lot!

GOODBYE!!!

 

 

                                                                                                                  

 

 

   

 

 

p.c I just liked to add some lovely pics of Eunji^^