Rejection and Weird Man!

My Everything!

I can finally say it>> I L0v3 U!!
But why are you making me so angry, and why I am cnfused?~~

I don't care.. coz I LOVE YOU

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so angry. I mean...really. What a horrible day it was. Starting with oppa getting upset because of me for no reason this morning, my school uniform got dirty due to me falling into a mud spot, and now this....The teacher that I am in love with, my English teacher, caught me sleeping in his class and punished me. Now I have to sit like a slave waiting to be executed for a whole damn hour- kneeling on the ground with my arms raised. I hate it, not because it's a punishment, but because my feelings were deeply hurt by the one I love.

Yeah, I admit it. I like my teacher just like a woman loves a man. Although my oppa very much disapproves it, I still can not bottle up my feelings. I know he is almost 11 years older than me, but it's okay for me~ many couples have this huge , and it works.

After the end of class, he left first and rushed me by using a scolding, upset tone, ''Follow me, Eunji!'' I even got fire in my heart and shed tears on my pink cheeks. He didn't notice that, and I just followed him like an angry chick. When we reached the teachers' room, he finally bothered to look at my face. And I could see he was slightly shocked but tried to hide that behind his upset gloomy face.

''You know that I don't like lazy students, and you have promised me couple of weeks ago that you are going to change yourself for me, didn't you?!'', he quietly said but got no answer rather than myself sobbing. Therefore, he patted my brown hair kindly asking ,in an advising tone,'' why are you crying now? Who's mistake is this?'' And again, no answer. 

 I felt that he could not handle my crying self anymore and although I couldn't stop it easily, I did my best and quiet myself down. Finally he told me to wait for him by the school's gate, after finishing my classes, then I could leave somehow satisfied.

I even couldn't wait to tell my lovely best friends about that, and there I found them waiting for me at our usual spot. They started an investigation by asking me so many questions, most of them started with ''what''. And when I finally got something to brag about, they put me down by saying,'' It's not a big deal, and he may just want to clarify things for you as he couldn't do it minutes ago because you were crying.'' That was Baekhyun who said that while Sohyun only mumbled some words like'' I don't even know what you like about that old-fashioned man, he's even still wearing the 1990s pants with different dull colores.''

What I like about him..well~~ EVERYTHING! He is kind-hearted, manly, funny, romantic, and handsome. He is really one of kind, so why won't a pure lovely girl like me fall for him. I faced her with my previous perpective, so she tried to figure it out- before we get in a fight- by hugging me and smilling while saying,'' Yeah! I know so, Ji~ just don't bother answering my stupid question and let's buy something to eat, I am literally starving!'' I let her go just because I wad hungry like a hell, too.
~~~~~~~~~~
Trrrrrrrrrrrn!! -Bell sound.
''
You can leave now and don't forget to hand me your reports next time...and...-" I could only hear our math teacher's voice up to there as I walked out of the class enthusiastically. Finally, I will confess my love today. I decided to do so even though my friends have disapproved it. I don't care because it's my life not theirs.

I jogged happily towards the school gate after I bid my goodbye to baekie and SOo~. And there I found him waiting eagerly beside his white Jeep, so I rushed towards him and bowed with a pretend-to-be-sad-cutly face. He then allude me to get in the car, and I obeyed silently. 

It didn't take so long till we reached to our destination, a small and quiet cafe in the place. He ordered two cups of coffee, so I secretely pouted as I hate it. He started talking with a kind of tough tone,'' Eunji~ you are a very good student, but you need to concentrate more in the class. I know that..'' I cut his words off by facing him with my direct confession,'' I love you, Kim seungsaeng-nim!'' A pregnant silent and a shocked face with a strange gaze~ that was what I got from him. 

I was about to shed my precious tears, but he stopped by saying with an upset but smiling face,'' No~~ hold your tears back. I won't be able to say a word if you cry.'' His words cheered me up a little until he finished with an advising tone, "I know that you're already aware of our and the fact that you're still a sixteen-year-old student, so I won't mention anything about it. However, let me say this....I already have a crush, and we're planning to get engage after two weeks. So...uhm, I think that...."

I couldn't bear it anymore, so I got up and started to run as quickly as I could. My tears didn't stop falling, and my heart was cut into tiny pieces. 

I felt like dying and was despairingly walking to the beach, so that I may breathe some fresh air. I was deeply thinking when a heavy body hit my back and threw me down to the solid ground. And although I was powerless, I couldn't let that go without scolding him. So I growled like an angry lion while I was getting up, "You stupid! Are you blind?'' He was jogging away when he stopped to look at my face, suddenly I became afraid, as I could see his frightening black face.

He had wide shoulders and a strong body figure. He approached me after fixing his cap that cover a big part of his forehead. I took some steps backward as I started to regret my fatal deed. Suddenly, an old-fashioned and small cell phone was put in my right hand with some weird words getting out of his big mouth flying in the air. I stood there, as a piece of ice, totally confused and shocked. I could understand nothing, and my heart was shaking in fear. My eyes only followed that man while he was speeding up far away till I couldn't see him anymore. '' If you want to know who you are, use this~ and if not.. throw it away, Jung Eunji.''

Yeah..I wad sure that I heard my name from that scary weird man, but how did he know me? And what is this cell phone for? Know who I am? What does that suppose to mean? Was he really targeting me? Or he is just a goofy insane man? 
I was walking at the opposite direction of his while those thoughts came into my confused mind, so I decided to follow him and ask for the truth. When I was about to step towards his way, I heard a sound of a huge explosion that convulsed the ground under my feet. I was frightened till death, and people around me started to run to nowhere shouting in extreme fear. I wanted to run too, but I could not move a finger. I also wanted to shout, but I could only look around silently. I saw flames rising from the scene not far away, and, surprisingly, it was in 
the same direction as the weird man's. I wanted to call Seungho oppa, but I couldn't even try. 

Then, out of sudden, I was warmly cuddled between someone's arms. He patted my hair, so I felt more relaxed and sobbed like a lost kid.

'' You are okay, Eunji~~ you are okay!''

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally put my first chapter. I feel a little bit stressed, but I think I gave a good start. Enjoy reading and give me feedback if possible~ I would like to read your comments^^

 

P.S please ignore my errors and mistakes in the language, am not flawless^^