What to Do?

My Everything!

 

 

I know that I hate it... but I just cannot control my heart~ nobody can
I just want to know what to do>> cuz I hate it>> I want to know 

WHAT TO DO?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was confused and surpriced when I found myself hugged tightly by Kim seongsaeng-nim, teacher Kim. I felt like my pride was hurt, so I pulled out of his hug and left.

However, he grasped my pare shaky hand and said angirly,'' I am not a dumbhead to chase my student, and you are not a kid to fool around~ let me drive you home.'' 

'' Well, am sorry to tell you that I am a kid~ a hard-headed one actually. And I don't want to go with you anywhere, so please seungsaeng-nim leave me alone!''

I felt that I've got his goat already, so I walked away quickly to avoid his anger. Just after some seconds, my hand was forcefully grabbed by him, and I was unwillingly droven to his car.

I was really exhausted, so I didn't resist, but I was really angry that I wanted to explode every single thing in the world, even his head. He peeked out towards me many times but didn't utter a single letter, and neither did I. 

Once we reached my house, I quickly got off the car and rushed inside without giving a single thank word.

I hugged oppa tightly when I found him in the kitchen cooking. He looked at me worryingly and hugged my little face softly with his hands.

He then asked,'' Why are you crying, sweet Ji? Did anybody hurt you? Tell me~~'' I moved my head from right to left to deny it and said quietly,'' I need to get some sleep, oppa~~ and my teacher is maybe still in front of the door~ He drove me home.'' 

'' Who is that? Your teacher? Why?..'' he kept on asking as I got inside my room.

I know that he was worried about me, but I was not in the mood~ I needed to relax first.

After few minutes, I could hear two differnet sounds, my oppa's and teacher's, from my room. I got the main idea of their conversation; indeed, teacher Kim has told oppa about that horrible accident and my confession. I knew that he would do that~ I hate him.. I really do!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toooot.. 
I got a message in my mobile, so I checked it up.

Sohyun: Hey! Ji, How did your 'CONFE' went?

Me: Don't ask me~ I hate Kim seungsaeng-nim, and I hate myself, too.

Sohyun: Yay!! You finally realized how he is just not worth your heart, honey.

Me: No, don't speak ill about him~ I am just angry, and a very weird scary incident happend to me. I'll tell you tomorrow. Oppa is coming to my room now, bye SoHoney!

Sohyun: Later, Jiji^^

'' You are in a big trouble little girl!'' Oppa warned as he was approaching me while I was lying down on my bed.

'' I didn't do anything wrong~ we cannot blame our hearts for love. These are your words, oppa~ forgot?'' I could find an apropriate answer, but I was worried about his next words.
But nothing had been said by him.

 He only gazed at me silently then went out. I just couldn't bear it, and he knows that I can take any punishment happily but not ignoring me. 

'' Oppa I am sorry because I always let you down. I know that you disapprove my love for my teacher, but its my heart, and I really cannot hold back my stupid feelings. Don't you know love?'' I talked with a crying tone as I backhugged him.

 Then I heard a deep sad sigh along with his quiet words,'' You never let me down, hearty~ and I know love more than anything in the whole world. It gives pain and nothing but pain, so try to back off loving him for me, please.''

I was not able to sleep well overnight, so I stayed up for long hours trying to figure out the enigma of yesturday. After getting the weird man's mobile out of my drawer I looked at it from all the sides curiously.

 Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to turn it on, so I thought it maybe was uncharged. Then I decide to hide it and go to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the morning, I gathered with my friends at the school backyard. They kept asking me about the explosion as they listened to the news early today on the TV as I did, too. I told them the whole story exept for the weird man's interaction with me.

'' Wow~ you are really lucky to be the last one who saw the victim alive. They said that he is still anonymous, his body was totally in pieces and horribly burned. If they knew that you saw him, media poeple won't leave you alone'', baekhyun spoke enthusiastically, and his words made me really worried.

Then Sohyun assured me,'' No, take it easy Ji and just forget it~ they won't know anything''
'' I hope so~ I was terrified enough yesterday.''

The bell rang and we walked to class. We heard mumbles here and there around us. Therefore, we could realize that it is about one of the three of us. Ignoring them, we sat on our seats as we reached the class. 

Few seconds later, a group of four arrogant girls approached me, and their leader started bothering,'' Are you and Kim seungsaeng-nim in a real love relationship?''
'' Non of your business, princess!'' Although I was somehow shocked, I could speak these words mockingly.

'' Really?! I think it became everyone's business early this morning.'' She showed me her cell phone and signal me to look at the picture on its screen. 

'' You look so beautiful in pictures, by the way~'' Now it is her time to mock me.

I was extremely angry and frustrated as I checked myself and Kim seungsaeng-nim presence on the digital pictures she showed on her cell. It didn't bother me that everybody knew, but I was angry that there was someone who actually followd us and took those stupid pictures.

Soo was sitting beside me, so she realized the matter and approached us. She angrily spoke and firmly defended me by saying,'' This is not an enough proof for your stupid accusation~ go get a life and leave people with their own!''

Despite the situation we were in, I wanted to laugh my off at her cute words, but I secretely chuckled instead. When she was about to spill other defending words, Kim seungsaeng-nim entered the class frowningly, so they all returned to their seats.
 
Few minutes passed, then all of sudden~ a loud shout has deafened me while I was resting my heavy head on the table. It was the teacher's voice that terrified me and made everybody else stare at my shocked face. He spoke seriously and angrily,'' Aren't you paying attention to the class again? Stand up and come to the board.''

I obeyed and walked slowly with the most upset frowny face ever. He handed me a piece of chalk and orded me to write an example of a compound sentence on the board. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do, and then I thought of something to abash him just like he did.

 Therefore, I wrote this sentence clearly with big letters '' I LOVE KIM SEUNGSAENG-NIM!'' 
I thought that I noticed some redness on his blushful face, but I was wrong. Actually, this redness was due to his serious anger. 

He asked me to show my hands' palms and started to hit them with his pen. It was not painful but so much shameful. I wanted to cry so hard but I kept it inside my heart. 

He then let me go back to my seat as he stated,'' This is a simple sentence~ you need to focus more. Don't try to fool around in class and just consentrate to the lesson, got it?''

I was so annoyed while muttering,'' I hate you~ I really hate you Kim stupid-nim!'' Hearing all the mumbles here and there, I became even more angry.

In the break time, I spoke out my anger and even cried in front of my friends. 
Soo cried with me, as usual, but Baek stood there hopelessly trying to cheer us up. We didn't find a time to eat, and I was really upset, so Baek has suggested us to visit his grandmother house after school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Oooh..my lovely kiddos are here again. How was your day? You look frustrated.'' Baek's seventy-year kind-hearted grandmother approached with a tray of her great-smell delicious cookies, as always. 

We attacked them and fill up our mouths with. She chuckled and said cutely,'' Aigoo! You look healthier than I thought~ that's so good.''

'' It's your irresistible snacks, granny~ You know thay we cannot skip it'', Soo stated and we hummed with full mouths. 

And as usual, she sat at her comfortable sofa, started knitting a woolen blouse, and told with a quiet tender voice,'' I didn't tell you about my friend whose parents were dead, did I?'' 
We shaked our heads to deny it without a word, so she narrated her tale after a sad sigh. 

'' Visiting your granny was nothing better for us this time. It made us sadder~ really, why didn't we ask her to change it?'', Soo said while she was wiping away her tears.

'' I don't know~ I was totally attracted to the story and wanted her to complete it. Hopefully, the end was happier than we thought, though.'' I replied sobbingly with rosy cheeks.

Baek cut us saying,'' Am leaving first girls~ see you tomorrow at the central park, as usual, and Jiji.. don't give that unworthy teacher a damn . Just forget about him, and live your life^^'' he ended it with a lovely cute eyesmile for me, so I paid it back with saying,'' Yep~ I will try.. I will try.''

I meant it; I will really try to stop my stupid feelings for that ''unworthy'' lovely teacher. Ahh.. it's so hard, I know, but it's not impossible, though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I walked in the house, I heard nothing but the silence, so I searched for my oppa as I hate to be alone. It didn't take long before I found him sleeping on the solid ground with nothing under his body. 

I felt sad because I hate to see oppa in such a situation. He always sleep that way and treat himself badly when am not there. I even once found him pouring freezing water on his body in a cold day. I remember that I cried hard then and begged his pardon to stop it. Long before, he acknowledged me that he is doing all that as a punishment for a wrong fatal mistake he did in the past. 

I walked on my toes approaching him and sat beside his uncoverd body. Looking at his face, I shed tears sadly and strated to fondle his dark brown hair lovingly with my warm little fingers.

Then I whispered,'' Oppa~ Why are you doing that and hurting my heart again? You know that I hate it...to see you that much weak.'' 
I got up, covered his body with a warm blanket, and gave him a soft gentle kiss on the cheek before leaving.

In my room, I got weird man's mobile out of its secret place, and plug it in. Therefore, it finally , and that made my heart tremble. I was shocked by two new messages, and my fingers was shaking of fear as my trembling heart. 

The first one was dated on Wednesday, which was two days ago, and it said,'' Hyung~ I am feeling really bad.''

The other one was dated on two hours ago, and said,'' She loves him that much, but I can do nothing except living in pain. What should I do?''

I felt really bewildered, and I couldn't think well. Then I searched more on the mobile, but I found nothing but these two messages from an unsaved number. I deeply sighed and put the mobile back in its hiding place. 

I went back to oppa's room and lain down on the floor beside him. Before closing my eyes to sleep I picked up my phone and typed to Soo:

I am not angry anymore~ but am totally confused now. What to do?

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the second chapter. I put it early because I am not much busy ^^  and am proud of myself.
Hope you like it. I know that this ship is new and unknown for you, but please give it a chance^^ It needs you to read some chapters before you decide to complete a story or not. I've got a good number of views to my fanfic, but please if you like it just throw a word-comment or suscribe here just to encourage me to continue. It's my first try( writing an English fanfic) so please don't let me down ppl^^

Enjoy reading~ Thanx™،