Chapter 2

Twisted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong POV

KNOCK KNOCK

 

"Young master"  Do they have to interrupt me this early. UGH! I need my sleep now.  The pain I feel in the back of my head still hadn't gone yet. Ughh! hangover.  Its all Yoochun's fault with all of the drinking game. UGH! UGH! UGH!

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

  I swing myself from left to right on the bed trying to  open up my eye bit to see what is the time now.  8.30? Uh And pm? I slept the whole day. I slowly get up from my bed  and flung open the door.

 

 

"Young master"  the maid squeak in  surprise.   I smirked when her eyes froze  seeing me with just my boxer on.  y isn't it ?

 

 

"what is it?"   I answer her toneless. Its not that I want to be cold. But I don’t want the workers to see me as an easy target. An easy master to be fooled.   I know they always gather around  to gossip around about me. Well, they are the one that have to disposed the girls every morning.

 

"Master want to see you now." Damn ! When did he come back?. What do he want now.  I nodded my head and quickly slipped into  tshirt and pant I found laying on the floor.  She still waiting outside. I led my way onto the library with her tailing behind.  I shoved the door without bothering knocking it first. He was sitting there reading some thick book I don’t know what. 

 

"Jaejoong." I just gave a quick nod and glanced anywhere from his eyes.   He instructed me to sit in front of him with his hand.

 

"Grandpa have something to tell you." I flinched when I heard the word Grandpa. I let out a grunt and  took a seat opposite of him. He stare at my every movement before letting out a sigh.

 

"what is it?"  I tapped the mahogany table impatiently. He put his  book away and clear the table.

 

"I have arranging a marriage for you."  I  get up from my seat so fast the chair tumbling down  and knocked the table so loud.

 

"WHAT?" my breath shorted in anger.  I glared  at the sick old man sitting opposite of him. My hand curled into a fist trying to calm down.

 

"Why do you keep messing up with my life!"  I continued bombarding him. He just sit there in calm. I hate him.  I hate him. I hate him.

 

"can't you see why. I'm not the one messing up your life. Its you messing  it up. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter