Chapter 1

Twisted Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I glances at my watch from time to time and realize how long I had been standing in front of the gate. It's already 2 in the evening.   

 

Achoo!

 

I sneezed loudly for the third time.  I wiped my runny nose with my hanky. The cold winter really affect me after the horrible karate class. It was the worse today. Growl! My stomach rumbling louder than before. I cursed myself for  skipping  breakfast today since I woke up pretty late. I drank every last bit of my water to quite it down

 

Where is Abeoji? He has never been this late before. I  paced around the gate in worried scanning around for any presence of any Mercedes. What if there is something bad happened to him? Omo! Omo! Omo!  I swiped my phone that is already in my hand  and dialed Abeoji's number again. Please pick it up. Please pick it up.

 

"the number you have dialed is not available. Please leave a voicemail box after the beep. Beep!"  omo!  Its on voicemail. Abeoji never turn off his phone. I dialed Oppa's number next.   He is my only savior now. 

 

"hello, Baby?"  yay! He picked it up.

 

"Oppa!!!" I wailed on the phone.

 

"wae ? Why? Baby, are you okay? "

 

"it Abeoji. He still hasn't picked me up yet. "

 

"is it? I just come from home. Abeoji left earlier than me. Have you called him? "

 

"hmm hmm. It just went straight to voicemail."

 

"strange.  Are you still there? "

 

"hmm hmmm" 

 

"wait there. Oppa will come and get you. "

 

"but I'm far from the  house ." I think. I never really know where any of the places located since I went everywhere with Abeoji. Some may think I'm a spoilt girl, but it just that my parents just too overly protective with me. Even though they are not always there with me, Oppa's family always  there  to watch over me since I was a little.  I am so grateful to be a part of theirs.

 

"Nah. It's just a couple of blocks away from Oppa's school. " Yay! I waited for my savior  Jjong Oppa with his white' horse', Jenny to come and rescue me. I glanced around for one more time,  but there is still no sign of Abeoji.

 

"Baby!! " my eyes lit up when I hear his voice.  Its Oppa! He cycle Jenny faster and braked skillfully in front of me.

 

"Jjong oppa!"I give him a hug and a kiss on his cheek .

 

"hello , jenny" I pat  the Jenny before sitting  carefully  on the carrier . It was a relief since I am still wearing my karate gi  so I could sit comfortably and put my hand around him  easily.

 

"hold really tight, baby. I don’t want you to fall. " I just  could nod my head before he sprinted 'jenny' really fast on to the wild hectic street.  I closed my eyes and felt the wind passing through me really fast.   Oppa never brought me this fast before. He usually just cycles around the neighborhood  in a slow motion . Really painstakingly slow motion .

 

"we are here " I brought myself up from the seat  before opening my eyes.  Where in the world are we?  This is not my house. The sign on the building wrote 'Chunglim High School'. I slumped disappointedly. 

 

"welcome to my school!" he exclaimed cheerfully. It was my first in here. I have never really been here before .When Jenny sick or in a coma,   we would send and pick Oppa up,  but just at the front gate.  I really want to go home.

 

"Jjong Oppaaa" I give him my special just for oppa pout.  He lifted one of his eyebrows.  My hands pointed all around  my clothes and I yawned as loud as I can while patting my grumble stomach.  We have our own bond between both of us. We could know what each other really thinking about all the time . Like a psychic.  

 

"Oh.. Why you didn’t say so. Let's go now. Oppa will buy you some food. The café served the best kimbap ever. Better than Eomeoni" my face frantic in horror while he drag me into his school.  Did I said all the time. Well, I have  just proven it's mostly.  We walked with Oppa touring and guiding me with the school ground. 

 

"here is the lab. That is the class. freshman on the ground,junior first floor and senior on the second floor. Mine is on the right corner. You know I'm a senior here. I'm quite famous myself. " I rolled my eyes and just continued clinging my hands on Oppa. We laced our hands and swing it.  People mostly assume us as a couple but we know that is not true. We are siblings We love each other as a sibling. I love him as my Oppa . He loves me as his  dongsaeng. He's been with me since I was three . He is the one that change my diapers, he is the one with me taking a bath together Well, literally he had already seen everything. That is why I know we are sibling.

 

"here is the café. Tada! " We ordered some kimbap roll and one package lunch set . We brought the food to one of the long tables there. There were other students  already at the café. They greeted Oppa but eyeing me as if I'm some kind of weirdo. The girls are even worse. They glared and gossiped with each other.

 

"who is that ugly girl with  Jonghyun sunbae?"

 

"I never seen her before."

 

 If glare could kill someone, I would be dead by now. But they got the wrong person. I'm not that weak girl that would cry off when people stomp on me.  I gave them a smirk and held our laced hand on the table. They gasped loudly.  I took one step ahead of my plan. I picked one of the chicken slices from my lunch box.

 

 

"Oppa. Ahh." I popped into his mouth. We fed each other a lot. So this quite common for us to fed in front of the public.

 

"thanks,"  he picked one of the kimbap roll and fed me.

 

"I love you, " I gave him my smile and kissed his cheek.

 

" I love you too, Baby" one of the girls started to wail while the other girls comforted her and glaring at me. Jjong Oppa  look oblivious about this  continue munching his lunch.  

 

"Maja neo jom michin geot gata. Neol bogo isseumyeon michil geot gata" Oppa stopped eating and picked up his phone.

 

"yeah, Jinki. Oh I will be there in five minutes." he gave me an apology pout.

 

"mianhe, baby. I got to go . It’s the Photography club. They have a meeting right now.  I will be back real fast, okay. Just stay in the school. Okay I love you." I puffed in anger. He give his big eyes plead.

 

"yeah. Yeah. Just go now , your friend will be waiting. I don’t want anyone to be mad at my Oppa. " he pat my head and kiss me between of my eyes.  He waved goodbye and rushed to the building. I sat unhappily and finished the lunch box and his leftover kimbap. The girls still staring but does not dare to come. Maybe its because I'm wearing the karate gi. 

 

I  put the plate back in mannerly order and walked aimlessly around the school.  It is quite big but not as big as Heritage Academy.  It looks nicer though with the green. My former school is grand and luxurious  with an addition of the  snobbish student. That is why the school look like an evil lair of witches. The topic the student brought always like travel, the fashion the asset. It's kind of  make me crazy. They only talk about money, money and  money. Its like, no money no talk.  I never like to talk about money. It's make me cringe. Living with Oppa's really teach me that money is not everything.    That is why I always cold myself with  strangers so that they could not enter my soft side and took advantages of it .

 

The students still eyeing me but I easily ignored it. I found a nice trees at the field and  sat down on one of the large tree there. It shades me from the sunshine and hidden from the crawling eyes that could never stopped harassing me.   I took out my pink Ipod classic with my earphone on.  I closed my eyes and sang the song along.

 

"naesarang naboda deo sojunghan

geudaega naege gidae swil su itdorok"

 

The song become my jam since the fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter